Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi GuptaYour feedback matters!
Does stress cause increase in long distance number for eyes and If yes, can it be lowered by natural methods? Kindly advise.
my age is 28 I have minor problem with seeing the object is far in my left eye and feeling some dryness also I have meet Dr. He suggest me -1.0 Number but when I am wearing specs it's clear than normal eye but I feeling heavy in my head and facing problem to see in straight means problem in moving on way it's going one sided heavy Please suggest me And how can I remove my number what I have to do.
I have red eyes since a month what to do please reply me as soon as possible l am waiting for the answer so give me right answer.
I know that diabetes can take your vision. But my vision goes up and down. Can that be a sign that I'm on the verge of a stroke due to the mitral valve prolapse?
I have a eye no last 4 years my eyes no is -2.50 in both eye so how to remove eye no and recover my eye brightness.
Sometimes I can see the future it takes time to happen but it happens. It happens in 2 to 3 months or years also but it happens. And when it happen I can feel that the vision has already came.
I have a serious problem regarding my eye. There are some infection in my eye and it arise simultaneously. Once recovered then again it comes out. please help me asap with treatment.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes.