Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Theeth problem hi bahut taklif hii kuch bhi khana nahi kha pata or muh me chhala bhi aa gaya hai or bahut jayada dant me dard hii or bahut sare ilaaj kiya par koi fayda nahi please koi upay bataiye.
Sir, I'm about 19 year old student. I'm trying for defense field like army, navy, and air force and I'm selected also but in medical test they reject me because of my teeth. There is a large cavity in my two teeth that's why can you guide me or help me how to fill this cavity or if I'm replace my teeth to artificial teeth then how much cost I have to pay. Please guide me. I consult with private doctor they told me first we remove your teeth and then we do root canal after that we fit cyram teeth I don't know about cyram teeth. Cyram teeth is best or any other option I have and this process charges is about 10000 to 12000 this changes is very high that's why I need your help.
Too much mouth ulcers occur in my mouth. But I dont eat too much food that warms my stomach. And I also drink water in a balanced amount. What to do. And I also want to reduce my hairfall.
I got problems in my tooth so what kind of ointment or paste I should use as sometimes it got very critical.
Please help me doctor always my teeth are pain when I eating something like meat like etc, I also used anty sensitivity tooth paste.
Hi doctor, My husband is child smoker from past 15 years. Nowadays his teeth are getting brown colour day by day. No idea whether he is using any pan or not. Can you please suggest some remedies to remove Brown colour marks teeth and some suggestions to reduce smoking. Regards Lekha.
Am 75 years had RCT a few weeks back. Can I do now with cap or not ? Dr.Tells me the price of 5000 Rs.
I am 27 I am suffering for bad breadth from childhood onwards visited dentist so many times but no use they clean ask me t do brush twice a day even I do also same problem. Suggest how to get rid of this?
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.
Hi actually my teeth is arranged properly and nice looking. But I stil wish to wear metal teeth brace with colour. Just for beauty purpose. Wto which clinic should I go and get the cheapest price?
Hi I am suffering from teeth problem I was addicted to tobacco but from past two years I leave that Habit but now I am feeling unhygienic because of not getting whitening on my teeth. Please suggest me a good product for removing all greasy &dusty from my teeth.
I am 31 years old, daily twice in a day do brush, cleaning also done in last four years, but no useful, mouthwash also use, but now also smell come my mouth.
If you don't brush and floss every day, food stays in your mouth and collects bacteria, which can cause bad breath. Food collected between the teeth, on the tongue and around the gums can also rot, leaving an unpleasant odor. Foods like garlic and onions contribute to breath odor, and once the food is absorbed into the bloodstream, it is transferred to the lungs where it's expelled. Brushing, flossing and mouthwash will only mask the odor temporarily; odors continue until the body eliminates the food.
Tobacco products are another cause of bad breath.