Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. NidhiYour feedback matters!
I have mouth ulcer since 6 months. What should I do? And I also have low blood pressure what prevention I should take?
Oral hygiene is a very critical issue which you should not neglect at any condition. Proper oral care helps your body in maintaining good overall health and also protects you from developing oral infections and diseases. For this purpose, regularly visiting your dentist is of paramount importance and additionally following his/her advice is also necessary. Dentists usually prescribe measures such as brushing your teeth twice daily, regular and frequent cleaning and dental flossing to ensure good oral health. Here are some benefits of dental cleaning which would surely motivate you to take good care of your teeth and gums.
1. Reduces risks of oral cancer - Oral cancer is a chronic condition of the teeth and the gums in general which can be fatal if left undiagnosed. To ensure proper screening of oral cancer, you should regularly visit your dentist for a dental cleaning.
2. Prevents gum diseases - Dentists are not only concerned about your teeth, in particular, they take care of your entire oral health. Thus, a dental cleaning minimizes your risk of suffering from any kind of gum related infections or diseases.
3. Brightens your smile - The dental cleaning procedure also ensures that you have a clean and a bright smile. It not only improves your external appearance but also gives you the necessary confidence to smile. It involves picking out of even the minutest particles of food that get stuck inside your teeth so that you can have a flawless smile to boast about.
4. Ensures easy diagnosis of oral problems - It also helps in the easy detection of any kind of mild infection or severe disease that is affecting your oral health. An early detection subsequently ensures timely treatment of your condition and hence a dental cleaning is required.
5. Prevent bad breath - Bad breath is also an oral condition and can be eliminated easily. Regular dental cleaning ensures that you have a pleasant breath by helping you maintain proper oral hygiene. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.
I am getting mouth ulcers frequently. What is the exact reason for mouth ulcers? How can we get rid of it?
Dental health is the most neglected health domain among the population. We care more for our vital organs like heart, eyes, liver, kidney, and so on. But when it comes to teeth, we just neglect it either by self medications or some advised tooth powder or tooth paste.
We need to realize that the mouth is an entrance of our body and a healthy mouth is utmost important to keep the body and mind healthy. Simply to give an example - if you have garbage at your door the house cannot be cleaned no matter how many times u mop or broom it.
Atleast a bi-annual checkup for yourself and your kids ensures the dental health is in place. Dental treatments are no more scary these days. New advancements in the field of dentistry have made the treatment very comfortable. And lastly, the early you go, the faster and predictable results you get. That saves your time and a lot of money.
I am suffering mouth infection for week. Now I am using riboflavin tablets. And how should I prevent that? Nd which vitamin is more suitable for that suggest best vegetables.
Last 5 days se mere dono side ke teeth me bahaut dard ho raha hai, roti Chbati hoon to chbai nahi jati masooro me tej dard hota hai. Please aap koi medicine suggest Karen sath hi koi natural remedies bhi batayen jisese meri takleef thik ho jaye. Thanks.
I think one of tooth is rotten. It turned into black and it is hurting the right jaw so badly. Is there any first aid I could do before going to doctor to avoid the pain. Any medicine I could by at the medical shop without prescription.
I have severe mouth ulcers above portion of tongue. It is paining allot I am not able to eat or drink having mild fever .3-4 ulcers full red and painful.
Tartar in teeth and gingivitis in the initial level. Since 4 days my lower two teeth are aching a little. What could be the possible reason? If I don't clean the tartar will it pose some problems in the future for gingivitis?
Hi my teeth pains a lot I have high fever my toothpaste used is good and I don't eat sweets. I have taken painkiller fr this. Pls help and teeth shd be good and germ free mouth washing done.
Hi have tooth pain becoz of cavity. Im getting regular pain. N it will be 1 hour maximum irritated that pain. Will you plzz suggest any tablets to reduce the pain.
I have a broken tooth. Severe pain occurs sometimes. I also don't want to uproot my tooth please give suggestion.
Hi, I am 25 years old girl, I hv always some problem with my teeths recently dentist told me th at I still have milk teethes, tell me what can I do, please tell me best calcium tablets and is their any hope for new teeth in place of milk teeth, if yes then whats the processor, Please tell me the best option.
I wish to know about teeth brace my doctor do that about one week before. My mouth is so projecting to front now. If I make a rubber band and put in front side. My lower teeth will go fastly doctor. Its my question? can I use rubber band now ?
Here are some tips for common dental emergencies:
• For a knocked-out permanent or adult tooth, keep it moist at all times. If you can, try placing the tooth back in the socket without touching the root. If that’s not possible, place it in between your cheek and gums, in milk, or water. Then, get to your dentist’s clinic right away.
• For a cracked tooth, immediately rinse the mouth with warm water to clean the area. Put cold compresses on the face to keep any swelling down
• If you bite your tongue or lip, clean the area gently with water and apply a cold compress.
• For toothaches, rinse the mouth with warm water to clean it out. Gently use dental floss to remove any food caught between the teeth.
• For objects stuck in the mouth, try to gently remove with floss but do not try to remove it with sharp or pointed instruments.
When you have a dental emergency, it’s important to visit your dentist or an hospital as soon as possible.
Here are some simple precautions you can take to avoid accident and injury to the teeth:
• Wear a mouthguard when participating in sports or recreational activities.
• Avoid chewing ice, popcorn kernels, beetle nut ( supari ) and hard candy, all of which can crack a tooth.
• Use scissors, NEVER your teeth, to cut things.
Most dentists reserve time in their daily schedules for emergency patients. Call your dentist and provide as much detail as possible about your condition.