Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi AggarwalYour feedback matters!
She was pregnant last month but we use medical abortion But now her period not come What should we do..
Hi m 21 years and got my period on 1st nov 2016 and today 4th nov being 4th day of my cycle I would like to ask can I have protected sex (condom) after my periods is it safe? And also I wanna ask bout ipill I read it somewhere that's it's safe fr women between between 25 and above and m 21 years will it effect my health? And is it necessary to take an pill after having protected sex coz pills do have side effects on body nad this is not my first tym of having sex before also I had taken pills after protected sex but m concerned regarding it's effects in long run please help me with my query ty.
When you run your hands over the soles of your feet, the surface should be smooth to touch. However, sometimes, the surface may not be so smooth. Piezogenic pedal papules are papules on the medial, posterior or lateral aspects of both heels and result from herniation of fat. These papules are usually asymptomatic and can range from a size of 2mm to 10mm. In some cases, they can be a little painful. This is seen commonly in large lesions. They become apparent when the patient stands with his full weight on his feet and disappear or shrink when the weight is removed. Piezogenic papules can also occur on the wrists. This is a fairly common condition that affects women more than men. Piezogenic pedal papules can occur at any age including infancy.
There is no known cause for the herniation of fat that causes this condition. However, there are a few factors that could increase your risk of suffering from this condition. These factors are:
- Orthopedic problems
- Flat feet
- Collagen disorders such as EDS
- Jobs which entail standing for long hours
- Excessive weight bearing
This condition can also affect newborn babies with no predisposition. The diagnosis of this condition is often confused with infantile pedal papules, xanthoma and tophi. Since they are prominently visible only when pressure is applied, it is essential for a doctor to physically examine the patient while he or she is standing. This condition does not affect the health of a person and is largely only a cosmetic issue. Thus treatment is not usually necessary but some of the things you could do to relieve the discomfort are:
- In cases where Ehlers-Danlos syndrome triggers the condition, patients may be recommended betamethasone and bupivacaine injections. These injections need to be administered repeatedly for complete pain relief.
- Orthotic soles or custom made inserts for shoes can help relieve the pain and distribute pressure equally.
- Heel taping
- Compression stockings
- Avoid excessive or prolonged weight bearing
- Avoid standing for extended periods and try not to run too much
- Rest the feet and keep them elevated to help alleviate the symptoms
- Lose weight if you are on the heavier side
- Electro acupuncture
Piezogenic pedal papules are benign and are no reason to worry. If they begin to affect the quality of your life, you could consult a podiatrist.
I Scare to do sex even after 4 months of marriage as I am scare to do it. I feel pain when I try to do it. What should I do to avoid pain and make my sex life healthy and happy.
Many couples have complained that their inability to conceive is as a result of the sperm seeping out of the vagina after intercourse. Do you have a similar problem? Then read on.
This is an issue I will tackle objectively in this article. I have outlined some simple steps below that can be followed to reduce or if possible eliminate sperm leakages.
Make sure the vaginal canal is clean of any artificial lubricants as these slow down sperm and also encourage leakage of sperm.
Woman should pee (urinate) shortly before intercourse so that she can have time to relax after the show.
It is important that couples engage in foreplay so that the woman can reach orgasm especially when trying to be pregnant because the muscle spasm that goes along with orgasm can help pull the sperm into the uterus. Foreplay also helps the man to have a more exciting intercourse that promotes very powerful orgasm that will result in the production of a higher sperm count.
Be sure to get into positions that will permit the sperm to remain inside the vagina longer. The missionary style allows for deeper penetrations and allows sperm stay longer this is a highly advisable position to use. If it is discovered that the woman has tilted cervix then a rear entry is ideal for the man.
Some of the leakages are due to gravity. Avoid positions that allows for the sperm to leak out such as the woman being or top or some other positions where it is likely that sperm may leak out.
Time the thrust that will release the sperm and make sure that ejaculation occurs while the penis is deep inside. After ejaculation, the man should not stand up and remain till his member goes flaccid after which he can rise up.
The woman should place a pillow under her hips to elevate her pelvis. And should remain like that for at least 30 minutes. This will allow the sperm have a enough time to swim downwards into the cervix rather than leaking out.
Honestly you would have reduced sperm leakages by 90% if you attach importance to this article. Try the 7 steps above and you would have taken a bold step to improving your chances of conceiving this month.
Mam I am 41 Years old got married and planning for a baby. But since 3 to 4 month after getting intimate with my husband small dark marks appeared on my nose and cheeks. Please tell what may be the cause and give advice for conceiving easily.
Main ne apni girl friend se sex Kia hai. Aur condom phat gia aur ab uski period ki date pe period nai aa rahy. Is bt ko 10 din huye hain. please mujhy pregnancy khatam karny ki medicine bta dain. Plz.
My wife had caesarean delivery last 7 days back, what are important managements for her to avoid any complications in future. When she can go to job, her job is office work only. Sedentary job.
I AM A SIXTEEN YEARS YOUNG GIRL AND I AM PREGNANT.WHAT CAN I DO TO ABORT THIS PREGNANCY AS I WANT THAT NO ONE KNOW ABOUT THIS.
Well here is a very good and practical health tip for them.
While standing up from chair don't use arm rest of chair as a support to get up. While going to sit on the chair too don't use arm rest as a support to sit.
This seems very simple but is a proven and effective health tip. Every time you sit on a chair, follow it and you will know the difference. Spread this tip to your friends and relatives so that they may also be benefitted.
My friend she has not got her regular periods for 2 months. But she got spotting 4 times. She did a pregnancy test using the strip came negative twice to be on the safer side she even took mifepristone and misoprostol 3 days back she has only got mild bleeding for a night and it stopped what could be the problem?
After a regular period, again the bleeding started after 5 days. Is that normal or observe for 2nd day and visit doctor if does not stopped? The bleeding was less during the period time comparatively.
Private parts not only make or break intimacy but also also affect your overall health. Men and women - both need to keep them clean. Here are 5 things that you need to religiously follow.
1) Wash them everyday - In case you are not washing your private parts every day, let me share with you that it is a must-do! Your private parts are moist and house many bacteria. You can use soap to wash but an unscented or mild one. Wash them with lukewarm and clean water.
2) Clean them up before and after sex - Cleaning your private parts before and after sex is of great importance. Before sex because of etiquette. And, after sex for a healthy sexual life ahead! The body fluids or semen which gather on and near your reproductive organs, if not washed can harbour the growth of bad bacteria and set a stage for infections.
3) Groom them well - Untrimmed hair around the private parts is highly unhygienic. It can lead to too much of itching, increasing the chances of infection.
4) Wear fresh undergarments everyday - Unwashed shirts can do but unwashed boxer or briefs is a big no-no. You need to keep your underwears clean & dry. Wear a fresh and clean undergarment every day. Changing your briefs after masturbation, sex, work-outs in gym is also highly recommended.
5) Don't delay visit to a doctor - If you are experiencing any sort of irritation, itching, redness, odour, swelling or other form of discomfort please do not delay in consulting a doctor. It can be a sign of a serious health problem or a severe infection.