Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Nida MirYour feedback matters!
My wife having 30 years. We have 2 child both delivery are normal once but from that she have lot of back pain.
Hello I have back pain problem since last 1 month. I tried better doctors but can't get relief in pain. Shell I get any help from you?
I am a housewife and have been doing housework sin26 years. I have lot of pain in my shoulders and feet along with heel. It is so severe that I can't walk in the morning. Also otherwise not able to walk. Shoulder pain is also severe from many years. Taking painkillers to subside pain but in vain. Pl help.
I have shin splints very serious ones and I want to cure them I am taking calcium supplement and took rest but no improvement is there.
Pain in my lower back started two months ago. I took some painkillers, it was okay till I took painKiller but again started as soon as I stopped taking painkiller. I undergone xray of LS spine and thoracic spine, it was normal. After someday I started feeling weakness in my hands. I took tablets having methylcobalamin, weakness reduced but as soon as I stopped taking tablet, weakness again starts. Then I was having stiffness in neck, I undergone cervical xray. And cervical spondylitis was detected. Now also I am taking methylcobalamin tablet. But as soon as I stop taking tablet, I become extremely weak. What should I do? Is the lower back pain also the reason of cervical spondylitis?
I went through a complete blood test for checking vitamin deficiency after My MRI done for upper back pain But my Hemogram report says eosinophil 13.3 which should be 0-6, eosinophil- absolute count 0.95 which should be 0.02- 0.50 And basophilic absolute count 0.01 which should be 0.02- 0.10 Remarks said Alert Eosinophilia. Don't know what to do, is it a concern? I don't have any other problem except back ache due to poor posture.
I am getting gas n acidity problem regularly. While getting pain in stomach it is also effecting with a pain inside my left arm joint. Can you suggest me.
Sir I am suffering from knee pain along with cracking sound while sitting. Some people say its because of lack of fluid in knee. What should I do please suggest me? I am taking medicine prescribed by safdarjung doctor along with exercise. M totally get tensed wht should I do?
Hey! I am suhail siddique, I have a question to ask, I am having a lower back pain from approx last 2 months, I took medicines recommended by doctor but not getting rid of this pain, then I started going for physiotherapy but still having this problem, now I am not sure what can I do for this problem?
Aches and pains are typical signs of fatigue, but sometimes these aches are constant and can affect your day to day life. Fibromyalgia is not a disease, but a syndrome that affects the muscles and soft tissues of the body leading to chronic pain, tiredness and insomnia among other symptoms. Though this syndrome cannot be cured, it is not life-threatening and can be managed without causing permanent damage. One of the ways to manage fibromyalgia is through massage therapy.
- Massage therapy is one of the oldest forms of healthcare. It aims to improve circulation thereby, improving the flow of nutrients through the body and aiding in the elimination of waste material. When it comes to fibromyalgia patients, a massage not only calms tired muscles but also reduces heart rate, improves the range of motions possible in joints and increases the body’s production of natural painkillers.
- Most fibromyalgia patients benefit from deep tissue massages. During the treatment, a therapist may use his or her elbows, forearms and feet along with their palms and fingers. He or she will typically use long strokes while kneading the muscles in deep circular patterns. Your therapist will also be able to address specific tender points and ease muscle knots.
- Massage therapy can be customised as per your requirements and sensitivity. Fibromyalgia patients are very sensitive to touch and hence, to benefit from a massage, it is essential, to be honest with your therapist and tell him or her the level of pressure you can handle.
- Massage therapy not only helps deal with fibromyalgia-related pain, but can also help treat insomnia that accompanies it. After a massage, you are more likely to have a restful sleep that does not make you wake up feeling tired. Having a good night’s sleep is important for fibromyalgia patients as it is during this time that the body restores and rebuilds itself.
- Massage therapy can also help manage the stress and anxiety that results from fibromyalgia pain. As the therapist addresses the various pressure points on the body, stress, anxiety and depression are relieved. Some theories also suggest that a massage blocks pain signals from reaching the brain while others suggest that a massage can stimulate the release of serotonin or endorphins.
Though a massage may feel like a simple procedure, the wrong massage can cause worsen your pain. Hence, it is important to work with a professional masseuse to treat your aches and pains. Following a regular massage schedule can also help manage your discomfort better. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.