Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello Doctor, I had sex before many times. I'm trying to overcome it. But at night when I sleep. I get my ovum released and morning when I wake up it stinks. What is the reason for it.
Hello Doctor, My age is 32 l am having some problems in conceiving My Amh level is low 0.30 I have been asked to go for Ivf with donor egg. Today is my 3rd day of menses and I am having menstrual cramps in my lower abdomen and pain in left side of low abdomen and having fever also 101 degree. My cycle has started from 5th day I am asked to take tablet ovral g one tablet for 20 days and then asked to come on 13th June for some injection. I will visit general physician today for fever and cramps. The medicine he will gve Will not clash with my Ivf cycle. Is there any precaution I need to take. Any diet changes Pls reply. Thanks.
Hi What to do in starting days of pregnancy? When a women feel not well & when shes suffering from vomits?
I am having multiple fibroadenoma in both breasts, which are very small. I had undergone surgery for fibroadenoma removal four times in the past approximately 6 years ago, which were bigger in size. I am having a doubt that" is this fibroadenoma will become cancerous tumor in the future and is there any diet restrictions to get it reduced. Can you please clarify my doubt.
Hi, im 39 male. First time in life I have had sex 3 hrs before with my partner. It was her safe period still I took all the care to not ejaculate inside her. But because I did not use a condom, I am a li'l stressed regarding her getting pregnant. I want to ask what is the safest after sex contraceptive pill. Also, if it's possible to conceive even if one did not discharge in the vagina.
In a casual fight her sister of 12 years kicked very hard on the left breast. And now she tells me she is feeling some heaviness and a little pumped over there inside the left breast. Generally there is no pain. It's been nearly a month, she still have the sensation inside. (She also have excessive vitamin D problems after wrong supplementation, the limits exceeds too much the upper limit.)
I am single and i am 34 years old female. Before my periods I fall sick. I start getting high temperature, headache, Cold n backache. I suffer through out the completion of my periods. Thereafter I am fine. How to resolve this and stay healthy. Please advice.
Am 27, woman, my periods are late for 5 days and I have taken PT with my urine and it says positive, and I want to keep this baby, what can I do next.
My wife, is not interested in sex, she has back pain after pregnancy, also her vagina opening is very tight, pls advice, as its very frustrating and feel very very upset, and due to her this nature, its effecting in my work also? She is a working lady.
M 22. My periods are normal n perfect. I ended my last period on 25th and ysterdy I noticed that I have blue spots on my panties. I dnt have any pain nothing. What it could be m so worried please help me. Its dry and only on centre of pantry. please HELP ME.
Now I am pregnant. My mother-in-law is saying during pregnancy every women hair growth will be increased because of using protein, mineral, zinc medicines. But my hair has no growth and also hair falling increased. During pregnancy hair growth will increase or not because of pregnancy course medicines is it true or myth? Tell me please.
Please tell me medicine about erectic dysfunction that does not effect my sperm count or motility. We r trying to conceiving for last two years. Every thing is ok in me nd my wife. Bcoz of tension sometime I cannot perform on evolution days (just for one or two days) otherwise ok. please tell me about medicine for dis condition that does not have any side effect on my sperm count or motility etc? Is megalis 20 is safe? Or please tell other medicine that I can use only one or two days (without any side effect on sperm)?
Sex karne k baad periods let hona kya pregnancy ka symptom h? please give me answer as soon as possible.
The colour increase during pregnancy whether permanent or temporary? After child birth will it remains the same?
I am a very exercise loving person. I alternatively run and do jumprope. Is it okay to do such exercise during periods?
A bone fracture occurs when a strong external force is applied on the bones causing it to break. It is an extremely painful condition that results in days of immobility and rest.
There are several reasons which can result in bone fracture, some of them being:
- Injuries caused in sports: Any sport requires and demands extreme physical exertion and participation. Being involved in any sport therefore automatically increases your risk of incurring injuries. Bone ractures therefore are mostly reported during sports.
- Osteoporosis: Due to the deficiency of calcium, the bones of both men and women tend to get weak and more susceptible to fracture and breakage. It is one of the primary causes that lead to bone fracture.
- Osteomalacia: This also refers to a condition wherein the bones become weak and brittle. Much like osteoporosis, osteomalacia too significantly contributes to instances of bone fractures.
- Osteosarcoma: This is a rare form of bone cancer that most often develops either near the femur or near the shinbone. An instance of this form of bone cancer is most often found in children and weakens the bone, consequently leading to fractures.
Though there may be different causes of broken fractures, its symptoms remain similar. Some of them are:
- Swelling: One of the most common symptoms of bone fracture is perceptible swelling. If any of your bone is fractured, that particular part will be visibly swollen.
- Deformity: Bones give your body the shape it has, thereby, any fracture anywhere would inevitably manifest itself as a clear deformity of that particular part.
- Extreme pain: It goes without saying that a bone fracture would entail excruciating and extreme pain. This pain sharply increases with mobility thereby necessitating complete rest.
- Temporary loss of function: The part of the body where the bone is broken temporarily becomes dysfunctional. For instance, if the bone in your hand is broken, you will find it extremely difficult to move and do any work with it.