Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nepash KakkarYour feedback matters!
Sir/mam mere face ki skin bhot hi oily h ab garmi bhi aa gyi h too jyada oily lag rahi hai to sir/mam please batao ki kaise ye thik hogi aur oily skin se rang bhi bahut kala ho gaya hai. Mujhe batao ki oily skin kese dur hogi aur rang sahi kaise hoga plz.
My hand is dark than my face, bt I need bright skin tone even on my face, Dr. suggested fair lite cream bt it is of no use.
Mere husband ko daad dinay (fungal disease )hogaya h.Bahut se jagaho pr kafi hogya h iske liye kayi cream v use kiya bt koi faayda nhi hua. What should we do? Pls koi effective cream bataye jiska koi side effect na ho.
I am having skin problems that I have red colour spots all over my face and head. Please help me by giving the right solution.
I fell from my bike on my palm and had light bruises. Its been a month and there is still a small lump. Its really painful while doing exercises like push ups.
I am 24 years female. I have a lump from anus to pernium. It is like skin and inside it something is at one side. Another is at lower anus. Sometimes blood on surface of stool. I am very much afraid .blood is seen only once in a month or like that but lump is there for around 3 months. Please help me. Am afraid if I have cancer. Marriage is fixed in may so before that I want to clear lump. Lump is the same colour as that skin on anus. Sometimes itching. Is there.
So I am suffering from the oil skin I use so many face wash and I take also drugs and I daily I take 2to 3 liter of water without benefits what is perfect solution.
I am 29 years old female and having burning sensation in anus after passing stool for the past 2 weeks. What should I do?
Ma'am i want to know that how can i increase glowness on my face. it looks very dull one of the doctors told mre that i have a lack of potassium. Is it true can it happen.
I'm 17 years Old. On my Face it's started like wrinkles at the bottom of the Eyes, Below the Nose i.e; Fine Lines and that please Help in that. It's looking Ugly to see. :-(
Hi I'm a male or boys wat by eating or drinking you get or gives you fairer, clear and glowing skin please tel me wat should I eat or drink to get fairer, clear, and glowing and healthy skin for my face and body or me? Wat mens or boys eat or drink to get or look fairer, clear and glowing healthy skin wat should I eat and drink please tel me plz.
Whenever I sit on the floor I get rashes on my body and feels like scratching. what should i do ? please advice
I am 37 years and have black marks / patch on the inner thighs and is increasing slowly. Please advise..
I hav got sunken eyes and dark circles at the age of 27 it's getting wrst day by day how can I get rid of them, also it's genetically I don't sit much in front of computer I don't take stress. How can I get rid.
Hey, it has been diagnosed that I have fibroadenoma in my left breast. Doctors told that its happen in teen age sometimes but not dangerous at all. I just want to know if this can become cancerous or not.
The harsh sun during summer causes several problems apart from just sunburn. Prolonged exposure to the sun may lead to several skin conditions like brown spots, red and scaly spots, wrinkling, drying and skin cancer. It is important for you to prevent your skin from such harmful effects of the sun. Here are 10 tips you must follow in order to safe guard your skin against sun damage:
- Wear a sunscreen: You must apply a thick layer of sunscreen lotion on your skin before going out in the harsh sun, as a thin coating will reduce the effectiveness.
- Cover yourself up: It is important for you to cover up properly before going out in the sun. Clothing of dark and tightly woven materials absorb UV rays more than cotton fabrics of light shades. Hence, you should avoid dark clothes and wear light ones. When the sun is very harsh, a well-brimmed hat is also recommended for protection of your head.
- Stay indoors: You should avoid the sun during its peak and most intense hours, specifically between 10 in the morning to 4 in the evening. Try to stay indoors during these hours and use an umbrella, if you cannot avoid going out.
- Wear sunglasses: Sunglasses are a must before going out on an intense sunny day. Sun damage to the eyes can result in conditions like cataract and pterygium. Wear sunglasses with 99% to 100% UVB and UVA protection for keeping your eyes safe.
- Avoid reflective surfaces: Try to be careful near water, sand or snow, which are reflective surfaces. They reflect harmful rays of the sun, thereby increasing he chance of sunburn.
- Avoid sunbathing: During harsh sun conditions, you should avoid sun bathing. Fair-skinned people should keep away from sun bathing even more. When you observe that your shadow is shorter than you, you must find a shade.
- Do not get fooled by the weather: Do not think that a cloudy sky reduces the chances of a sun damage. In spite of a thick cloud cover, UV rays can penetrate your skin, thereby, causing substantial harm.
- Photosensitivity: Several medicines and drugs make the skin extra sensitive to the sun, increasing the risk of sunburn. Some herbal medicines are responsible as well. Keep away from these drugs.
- Avoid tanning beds: UVA rays present in tanning beds can penetrate your skin quite deep. In fact, regular exposure to UVA rays leads to skin drying and causes wrinkles.
- Consume antioxidants: Antioxidants provide protection from the sun’s rays. You should increase the consumption of vegetables, fruits and drink green tea during summer.
The sun’s rays cause more damage to the skin than you can think of. By following these preventive measures, you will be able to spend time in the sun without getting affected.
Keep the above-mentioned tips in mind and prevent your skin from the harsh sun.