Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nepash KakkarYour feedback matters!
Black marks appeared under the eye, as i will work on the system for a 8-10 hours daily. How to remove those dark marks in natural way kindly suggest.
I have itching problem from some days on hip by this have made some black marks on hip, how should remove that marks from hip. Suggest me some ointment.
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.
I am 34 year young male. I want to know how to eliminate the skin marks caused by pimple or by any other way such as slight burning, etching etc. Are the skin creams available in the market effective? Which skin cream I should use? How and when I can use it? How I can make skin looks healthier, bright and fair? How I can remove the eye circles? What care I should take for healthier skin? There is the etching problem in the especially when I wear shoes with socks. By etching, skin marks happened there. What is the solution for it? Thank you.
Hii. , I am 20 years old. I have a problem in leg thumb. Which is called fungal infect this problem is from last 3 years. I saw many doctors and many time a remove my nail. And I am tired with this problem. So please suggest me the way how can I solve this problem. And also suggest a good doctor in the vadodara and surat for this problem. I. Hope you give the ans to me. I am waiting for your reply.
I have dark spot on my skin due to skin disease in childhood. What is the lotion or cream I should use to remove these dark spots?
I am 28 year Old Male. On my face I have large holes which caused by acne and also few scars also there. Please suggest me the best treatment to close or minimize the large holes. Note: I have a sensitive oily skin.
I have itching on head because of dandruff and there is some pimples on head because of this I am having hairfall too. Please suggest me as I am felling irritating from this. My hairs were very heavy but at this time they are very weak
I had blood with stool 6months before. Doctor said it is fissure and gave me medicine incl stool softener and ointment. Now blood has stopped when I am using stool softener but again it is coming when I am stopping stool softener. Also I feel burning sensation during stool passing. Sometimes fe extremely itching in anus. Pl note I have changed my diet to vegetarian and stopped taking oily and spicy foods. Also I am facing lower back pain since fissure came. Is there anything critical or what step should I take.
Hi I work for 21/14 hours a day. Result; I got dark circles and face does not have glow any more. Please help if you can help me with glow on face and remove dark circles.
I am a dark skinned girl. My father is dark. But my mother have fair skin. I am also medium skin color in childhood. But after 10 year I turn to dark skin. What can I do for lightening my skin? How can I get fairer tone. Please give me a useful answer.
I am 25 years old. Height 175cm. Weight 58kg, my problem is" after shaving my beard I found some rashes on my face after about 12 hours and can see clearly after 1 day and it will clear after 4/5 days automatically, I have changed everything used in shaving purpose and tried but the result is same, but when I trim my beard nothing will happen, the problem is of 1 year old, what is the problem please help"
I have dark patches on both cheeks. I ahve wheatish complexion. Also suggest me some good fairness cream/home remedy. My husband wants a fair good looking wife.
Cracked heels are mainly caused when less attention is paid to foot care along with overexposure to harsh surfaces. In medical terms cracked heels are referred to as heel fissures. Usually it is not a painful condition; however, if care is not taken and the cracks deepen then it may cause immense pain and infection. Cracks may appear on any part of the body due to lack of moisture but they are more common on the heels of the feet. Walking, running, climbing … any physical activity requires the use of feet and the constant use makes it prone to cracks. But these cracks can be easily avoided with daily care and they are truly avoidable if you do some home remedies for cracked heels.
If dry cracks start appearing around your heels then you may also be facing a deficiency of zinc or omega 3 fatty acids.
Cracked heels does not pose any major health concern, however, you must attend to them at the earliest by following some home remedies for cracked heels. Delay in treating the cracks may cause them to deepen and may cause bleeding. Deep cracks may also be prone to infection.
Cracked heels are more common in people who are constantly moving on rough surfaces barefoot. Older people may suffer from cracked heels more often as the sebum production in the body is reduced with age. A cracked heel is a recurrent condition and needs little attention on daily basis by practicing some home remedies for cracked heels.
The main causes of cracked heels:
1. Dry skin: Some people have dry skin as compared to others. People with dry skin are more susceptible to suffering from cracked heels.
2. Physical activity: Continuous standing for long hours or working on rough hard surfaces leads to cracks in the feet.
3. Overweight: More pressure is exerted on the pad below the heels for those who are overweight. This pressure causes the pad to push sideways and if the skin is dry then this pressure causes cracks around the feet.
4. Uncomfortable sandals: certain shoes and sandals cause the body to exert more pressure on the heels causing it to push sideways and lead to cracks.
5. Other diseases: certain diseases may reduce the natural healing ability of the body to treat cracks in the heels. Some of these diseases are athlete’s foot, eczema, diabetes, excessive dry skin, psoriasis as well as thyroid.
6. Overexposure to water: hard water reduces the natural oil production of the skin by making it more dry and rough. Prolonged exposure to hard water can cause dryness and heels to cracks.
Simple everyday home remedies for cracked heels:
1. Keep your feet clean and free from dirt as much as possible.
2. Relax your feet by alternating between hot and cold water bath.
3. Keep your feet moisturized
4. Exfoliate your feet as much as possible.
5. Avoid doing any physical activity barefoot. Wear a pair of socks as often as possible.
6. Avoid spending long time in damp area barefoot. While doing household chores like washing clothes or mopping make sure your feet are dry. One of the home remedies for cracked heels is to try and avoid the soapy water from coming in contact with your feet. Detergents are used as cleaning agents as they can break down oil, if it comes in contact with your feet then it will only worsen the cracks by increasing dryness.
7. After taking your bath apply a nice moisturizer around your heels.
In the coming post we shall discuss some very easy home cures to treat cracked heels.