Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nepash KakkarYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old and from a few weeks back I am suffering from chest pain. Don't know the reason why I am getting pain. I Am getting fear that I have breast lumps what to do to confirm this?
My son is 41 days old and he is discharging blood from his stool. Done cbc, pt, ptt, stool routine all the main test and all the reports are normal can not find the reason behind this infection. Pls anyone can help.
Hello Dr. I am 24 years old And I have problem on my full face with pimples and its looks like really red and big and his dark like permanent so I have survived with this problem from last 10 years and I takes a many treatments on my face but I think its never worked so please if any specialist so please help me because I'm really tens with that and what can I do for remove this big pimples and spots?
I'm 19 year old female. My skin is very sensitive. I use doctor's recommended medicines and cream. After using this my skin and body color is totally different. My face colour is fairer but my body colour is darker than my face. And little little thin skins coming out from my face. I'm very scared. How do I do? Please help me.
Hi What is the body whitening injection It is safe ? And what is cost And how many injections session required to complete body whitening please guide Thank you.
Do indulging in sex activities or doing sex 3 to 4 times in a day leads to down in colour of the skin.Please tell.
How can I remove my black heads? And I hv low bp so kese me thik ho Sakti hooon. How much time I feel low bp .advice me pls my diet n everything.
The secret behind beautiful hair is having healthy hair. In order to have healthy and beautiful hair, you must take care of your hair on a regular basis.
The following are ten hair care tips that you should never ignore:
- Choose your hair care products according to your hair type. Avoid getting lured by advertisements. Take the responsibility of knowing your hair type oily, dry or straight. Knowing your hair type will help you to pick out the appropriate product suitable for your hair type.
- Do not forget to use a conditioner every time after you apply shampoo on your hair. Conditioner helps to lock the hair cuticles and prevents hair from shedding.
- Try massaging your hair and scalp with oil at regular intervals. Oil provides nourishment to your hair and can also reduce hair fall.
- Remember to make a visit to the salon for regular trimmings. That can help you to avoid split ends and can make your hair grow longer.
- You must make sure to use an appropriate comb for your hair so that your scalp is not affected in any way.
- Include foods in your diet, which are replete in vitamins like Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Also incorporate proteins; eating the right foods can help you get the hair you always wanted.
- Indulging yourself in regular exercises is also crucial in order to maintain good and healthy hair.
- Using vitamin E capsules and hair revitalizers occasionally can enhance your hair growth.
- Avoid using hair dryers as they may damage your hair if used from a close proximity.
- After every wash, let your hair dry naturally as it will reduce hair fall.
Following the aforesaid hair care tips can help you to have beautiful and long hair. Taking care of your hair in a proper manner can reduce your chances of developing hair problems also.
How to reduce face dullness and wrinkles. After having pimples my face skin get wrinkled, and black spots, I want natural skin with natural things. Plzz reply with natural home made things. And what to eat or avoid?
There are few cut marks on my face and also some moles on my face. It makes my face look bad. There are also some small holes in my face. What should I do to remove these?
I am a 20 year old girl having pimples and oily skin on face where as scaly skin elsewhere. What should I do to keep my skin hydrated and look glowy with no pimples and Mark.
My skin is normal black. When I expose to sun rays. My skin becomes very oily and black. And also small small pimples. Can I get the good solution ?
While some scars are negligible, others can mar your beauty. With cosmetic surgery, today, it is easy to remove scars and make them less prominent. Scar revision surgery can range from invasive procedures, such as scar excision to non invasive procedures like cryotherapy, laser therapy and topical silicone therapy. However, none of these have perfect results. The main aim of scar revision surgery is to make the scars blend in as much as possible with the surrounding skin in terms of colour, texture and elevation.
Picking a scar revision procedure is a matter of weighing the pros and cons of each type of procedure and the cause for dissatisfaction:
- Functional limitations of the scar and likelihood of functional impairment after surgery
- Patient's expectations
- Location of the scar
- Quality of skin type and surrounding tissue
Scars are formed due to a number of reasons, such as acne, cuts, burns, surgery and infection in a wound. Scars created by an overproduction of collagen are the most difficult to treat. In most cases, a patient requires multiple surgeries for scar revision.
Some of these surgeries are:
- Surgical Excision: This procedure is usually performed on large scars that do not respond to medication. Here the surgeon shaves and cuts down scar tissue to minimize the size of the scar.
- Laser Surgery: This is used to smoothen the scars with raised or uneven surfaces. It involves the removal of the top layer of skin and tightening of the layer below it.
- Z plasty and W plasty: These surgical treatments aim to reduce the visibility of the scar by repositioning them along the natural lines and creases of the skin. All topics that sent after editing should be considered as approved.