Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neha TyagiYour feedback matters!
I am 49 years old male & working by seating on chairs for more than 80% of office hours time, having a pain in back of body, now difficult to seat continuously.
My mom is 70 years old and she is suffering from legs and joint pain. She feels her stomach filled with gas. Please suggest me?
I am suffering from lower back pain from last 4 weeks. I consulted orthopaedic but it doesn't work. Now what should I do?
I am a 56 year old and have upper back stiffness and pain for the last 20 years. MRI and x rays show 12 degree scoliosis to the left. What to do ?
I am a 21 year old man and I have severe back pain from last two weeks, what can I do as a home remedy?
I am 27 year old & I got a pain in my shoulder after workout. It was strong in the beginning but now as I gave my shoulder rest for 2 weeks pain is less. But the pain is still there. Shall I continue my workout & gym now. Or what should I do for a faster recovery?
My mother having uric acid issue, she is facing joint pain which is moving with in leg. She is allergic patient (quonlome) group. Suggest the medicine while considering the mentioned by me.
Around 5 months ago while playing badminton jerked my knee on the ground. It still pains when I squat. Just that leg.
Hello I am sanat kumar Dubey, I am 40year old and I was diabetic and blood pressure patient. And now my right leg's main locomotives muscles getting pain for 15 days what I do.
For some days whenever I started run fast my one leg muscle started paining very badly and I can not able to run for some days. And after some days it cured automatically. But whenever then I run fast same problem happen again. What should I do. Plzz answer soon. Thankyou.
I am 64 years old. I am having diabetes and also spondylitis. Does slow walking really reduces Sugar?
I am aged 22 years. From the last week onwards my urine is coming in yellowish red colour. I am feeling so much pain in penis and beside that I am getting dwell beside penis and at knee.
I am having back pain for the last few days. What can be the possible reasons for the same. Do I need to get an xray or what ?
Pain related sleep disruption has affected a large number of people around the globe. Statistics has it that, in India, about 25% of the population suffers from pain-related sleep deprivation. Studies call it ‘the vicious cycle of pain and sleep’ as pain affects your ability to sleep and lack of sleep makes the pain even worse.
Back pain and arthritis are examples of some common pain-related medical disorders. People with these types of chronic pains have reported persistent sleeplessness or have had immense trouble falling asleep.
The following are the primary sleep disorders associated with chronic pain:
- Insomnia: It is a medical condition that is characterized by an inability to fall asleep no matter how physically exhausted you are. Insomnia can be acute (lasting for one night to a week) or chronic (that lasts for more than 3 weeks).
- Hypersomnia: It is a condition wherein you tend to sleep excessively; in this condition, you will have trouble being awake throughout the day or can fall asleep at any point of time.
- Sleep Apnoea: This is a sleep disorder wherein breathing pauses and resumes repeatedly. Risk factors include obesity, age and gender; it is more commonly observed in men. This condition can be chronic with symptoms such as snoring loudly or feeling very tired even after one has had a night’s sleep.
- Restless leg syndrome: It is a sleep disorder wherein you continuously move your legs while sleeping. However, this condition can also cause you to move your legs even if you aren’t sleeping.
Some of the causes of sleep disorders due to chronic pain are:
- Worry and anxiety
- Sweating at night
- Depression and other mental disorders
A pain and sleep disorder should be simultaneous as both the components of it, pain and sleep, are interrelated. Some of the ways people with chronic pain can still have a good night’s sleep are:
- Limiting caffeine intake
- Abstaining from alcohol and smoking, as these disrupt the sleep cycles, thus aggravating the existing pain.
- Practicing meditation and other relaxation techniques
- Pain killers or sleeping pills can be administered, but only with the doctor’s advice.
- Hot water fomentation over painful area during night, for better sleep.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.