Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neha SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am married, from 6 month periods is not time it could comes before date (25 days). Pregnancy is not stay.
It is important to note that there are certain signs, which show that you may get an illness. If these signs and symptoms are taken seriously then most probably you will be able to get rid of the illness a lot sooner.
Here are 5 indicators that you may acquire an illness sooner than you think:
- Fatigue: Fatigue is not when you are tired after the day. It is characterized by being tired all the time or after very little work done. When you face fatigue, it is a sign you may be falling ill.
- Reduction in appetite: A reduction in appetite is never good. This is because a reduction in appetite is an indicator of many oncoming illnesses. These range from a simple cold all the way to a strep throat. Sometimes, a strep throat may also be the result of gastroenteritis. Gastroenteritis is when a virus enters your stomach and causes diarrhea as well as vomiting. A reduction in appetite during summer can be normal. However, feeling nauseous or detesting food can mean that you are going to have one of the illnesses listed above.
- Muscle aches: Muscle aches are a common symptom of flu. This is because when you have flu, antibodies are released. When these antibodies produce histamines and cytokines, they may travel to muscles and trigger the pain receptors.
- Fever: A fever is the body's way of fighting infections. When you have a fever, it usually means the body is increasing its temperature to kill invading bacteria. Therefore, this is another way of knowing you have infections.
- Swollen neck glands: The neck glands are just below the jawbones. When these glands swell, it is a sign that you may be falling ill. Common illnesses, which may occur when you have swollen neck glands include ear infections, the common cold as well as skin infections. The reason why neck glands usually swell is because when there is an infection, the dead cells and bacteria accumulate in the neck glands.
Last months she had only 3 days period. N now dis months flow is very less but pain is more n more in back side n in lower abdomen. please help why this is happening please.
My wife had two miscarriages one was within 3 months and other was at 8 month reason for second one came out as non immune hydrops wr both are thal minor and also first cousin. We just came out of the pain planning for a baby but last one was in month of november 2015 and under c section thinking to go for IVF with pgd wanted to know when can we go for it.
While many of us wish we could stay under the shower all day in the summers, winters and lazy Sundays find many of us making excuses to skip a shower. However, having a shower not only keeps you clean, it also plays an important part in keeping you healthy and fit. According to Ayurveda, a morning shower is an essential part of the daily routine and is considered as a therapeutic activity. Here are a few reasons you should never skip a morning shower.
- It calms your muscles: A shower reduces tension in your muscles and can help relax sore muscles. It also helps increase flexibility and muscle elasticity. If you’ve slept awkwardly and woken up with a stiff neck, a shower can help ease the stress and make you more comfortable. Thus, a simple shower could save you a trip to the physiotherapist.
- Showers boost circulation: Showering with warm water increases blood circulation and ensures that even cells in your extremities receive nutrition. Increased blood circulation also reduces pressure on your heart and protects you against a number of cardio vascular ailments.
- It boosts the immune system: The core function of taking a shower is to clean the body. This reduces the number of bacteria and fungal cells that can infect you. A cold shower also stimulates the vascular and lymph system and promotes the production of white blood cells that fight infections. Showering also helps eliminate toxins that are released along with sweat.
- Elevates the mood: If you’re feeling blue, a shower may be what you need. Having a cold water shower activates the nervous system and increases the amounts of chemicals such as beta endorphins and noradrenaline in the blood. These chemicals help fight depression and elevate the mood. Additionally, a cold water shower also sends electrical impulses that have an anti-depressive effect from the brain.
- Improves lung functionality: When you put your head under water, you are forced to breathe differently. Showering makes you take a deep breath and hold it in for a few seconds before exhaling. This action opens up your lungs and increases your oxygen intake.
- It makes you more sociable: It’s simple; when you bathe, you smell good. This makes people want to be around you and boosts your confidence. You’re also less worried about your hair looking oily or your shoulders being dusted with dandruff when you’ve taken a shower and hence can focus your attention on conversations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.