Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neha SharmaYour feedback matters!
I'm now 32 years old already had one abortion due to fibroid, then I did mymectomy and conceived again after 8 months .delivered girl baby via cizerian .she is going to turn 2 years old. Now I'm conceived but my 22 weeks scan reports microphelly schizencephaly ,so doctor said me to abort the baby, but I want this baby .please help me whether is their any tablets to cure this pregnancy baby ,now I entered my sixth month. Tell me shall I have any other options other than abortion and deliver a problem free baby.
I had a sex with girlfriend at that time she took a pill but she miss the period and period is came after 35 days its thick blood and also white, its a sign of pregnancy or not.
Diabetes is a condition that affects the pancreas to the extent that they do not release the required quantity of insulin, which can lead to a high blood sugar level as the body starts to absorb excess glucose from the food that it ingests. This can be of various types and have different implications for different patients. While many experts insist that keeping a low cholesterol level and low weight is a primary requirement for treatment of diabetes patients, there are a number of myths in this regard. Not eating fat is one such myth that we are out to prove wrong today.
So read on to find out why diabetic people need to eat fat:
- Saturated Fats and Trans Fats: There are studies that demonstrate how saturated fats can actually prove to be beneficial for diabetes patients. These can be found in various sources like fish and nuts. This releases heptadecanoic acids, which can normalise the blood sugar levels as well as the insulin and triglyceride levels in the body.
- Dairy Fat: The use of milk and yogurt as well as butter can actually be help in bringing the blood sugar levels down. It also shows up favourably on the lipoprotein markers. Butter in particular is known to have clarifying properties that can bring down the risk of diabetes as well. One must take care to use dairy products that are fat free.
- Animal Fat: Having meat which releases fat and having dairy products like cheese and milk which releases healthy saturated fats are two different things. One can replace carbs and meat with these kinds of products so that there is better absorption and creation of quality animal fats which can actually help the insulin levels.
- Monounsaturated and Polyunsaturated Fats: Food items like fish and nuts that carry high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids as well as monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats can help patients suffering from diabetes by clearing the bloodstream of cholesterol and high lipid levels. This also prevents the risk of heart disease and arterial blockages. These kinds of fats are also found in flax seeds, soya products and walnuts.
Going low on carbohydrates and avoiding sugar is usually recommended for patients suffering from diabetes. Yet, it is important to have your fill of essential fats as mentioned above with the help of dairy products, clarified better, omega three fatty acids, dry fruits, soya products and some amount of vegetable oils, as these actually have a number of benefits for these patients. These kinds of fats are not known to cause heart disease or high cholesterol.
Hi Ye kese pata chal sakta hh mujhe type 1sugar h ya type 2 at present I am taking glimster m1aur jab pregnant the to insulin morning me 26 units and evening 32 units vese vo pregnancy kharab ho gaee 12 dec ko clear kara diya tha aur ab family planning ktna time ruk kar karne chaiye 2bar kharab ho gaee pregnancy 1 year me pehle ectopic ho gae to 1tube removed hh 2nd pregnancy me groth naii hui babyvki 2monthss bad clearv kara dia.
I made my gf pregnant and after two months I have given her a abortion pill. And now she is getting continuous bleeding. Could you help me plz.
When will ladies gets periods after delivered a baby? From when sex can start after delivered a baby?
My husband just rubbed his penis outside my vagina unprotected? Is there any chance of getting pregnant? Or any STD? Do I have to take any precaution?
Did you know that in addition to your diet, exercise is one of the best ways to make sure that you never lie on a hospital bed with a surgeon treating you for a bone disorder? Medical expertise has constantly pointed out to the fact that regular exercise makes your bones less likely to suffer from wear and tear during old age.
As you exercise, your muscles become stronger, your bone density increases and your balance improves. Of course, it goes without saying that you need to follow certain precautions before you exercise to avoid certain injuries.
Before starting any exercise program, make sure that you prepare your body for exercise. A brief warm up helps you to get your muscles ready for exercise. It also makes sure that your chances of injury are drastically reduced.
Here are some tips to keep your bones healthy:
Weight lifting: Weight lifting is a type of exercise that, if done correctly, will be extremely beneficial for your bones. You can opt for simple bodyweight exercises such as pushups and squats, which build muscle as well as strength. Avoid using very heavy weights as it causes back-related problems such as slipped disk.
Yoga: Yoga is another method of exercise which is very beneficial for bones and joints. The premise of yoga is static strength building wherein you hold a pose or an exercise for a certain period of time; this helps in strengthening your muscles. Along with your muscles, your bones also become stronger as you get fitter. Yoga is repetitive stress which is good for flexibility and hence keeps your joints supple and muscles in good shape. There are certain asanas which are weight bearing and anti-gravity postures can strengthen your bones.
Swimming: Swimming again is a good aerobic exercise and is good for back and over all fitness but doesn't strengthen bone per se. It is a way to keep you healthy. Swimming is a cardiovascular exercise, which is also known for its calorie burning capabilities. It is also very effective is incinerating fat and keeping your skeletal system healthy. Whereas walking and jogging and running certainly build your bones as they are weight bearing exercises.
Pilates: Pilates is a new form of exercise that has been gaining a lot of steam lately. It does not require much equipment, as you can get started with just a mat. It is very effective in working your spine and the hips, thus keeping your lower back strong. A weak lower back increases the chances of bone disorders drastically. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
Hi, I wanted to know that from the past 3 years I have copper t multiload inserted I don't exactly remember the expiry weather it was for 3 years or 5 years will it cause any side effects of not removed.
Hi, Last month me & my wife had sex After that she did not get periods She ate papaya weekly once from 2 weeks But she didn't get period If she is pregnant what will happen now She looses pregnancy? Fully tensed This was our first time.
I am a 30 years old married and I have no kids. L want to delay my periods for about 10 days next month. This month I got my periods on 17th .someone suggest me regestrone 5 mg tab. My other friend suggest me primolut n.Which one should be better? Does these medicines have any side effects? I am planning a kid next year. Please help.
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) occur when bacteria is introduced into the urinary tract. The most common symptoms associated with a urinary tract infection are a frequent urge to urinate and burning upon urination. Conventional treatment for UTIs is prescription antibiotics. Women are much more susceptible to UTIs because they have shorter urethras than men do, meaning there is less distance for the bacteria to travel to reach the urinary tract. Although there is no certain way to prevent a UTI, preventive methods can decrease your chances of developing a urinary tract infection.
There are many ways to prevent UTI but most important and easiest are below :
- Drink at least 6 - 8-oz. glasses of water, clear fluids or juices a day to increase urination. Increased urination helps to keep the bladder flushed, which reduces bacteria growth in the urinary tract.
- When you take a shower or bath, dry your genital area from front to back. Rinse thoroughly and dry by patting or by blotting with the towel from front to back.
- If you have to urinate, don’t wait too long. Ideally, you should empty your bladder every four hours during the day. But if you drink plenty of fluids, you may need to urinate more frequently.