Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neha Sharma
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neha SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 30 years old man and married since last 2 years I am very fond of having oral sex even my wife used to give me oscassioanly but not the way in which I can get pleasure till peak point she is having problem with the secreted discharge from my shaft even I used to clean and serve her after washing it. Pls let me know how can I convince her or what to do so that she can do it daily till my orgasm.
I have done with the vaginal follicular monitoring and it's show pcod. So what can I do to conceive faster actually trying from the last 6 months.
I want to conceive a baby .after some test of follicular study they asked to do laparoscopy. I still confused about this test.
मै अपने परिवार को लेकर बहुत परेशान रहता हूं मेरी पत्नी के बच्चे नही हो रहे हैं क्या करुं सलाह दीजिये
Dear Sir/madam, I am 29 years old married male, want to get my wife pregnant, which position during intercourse helps in deeper penetration, please suggest.
Most STD treatments do not protect you from getting the same infection again. A course of drugs may cure gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia or trichomoniasis, but a new exposure can start a new infection. If your partner is not treated, you can continue to pass infections back and forth. And if you're not taking the right precautions to protect yourself, you can be re-infected quickly or even pick up a second STD.
I saw my urine kind of red in color only once. Not sure if that was blood. After drinking water it was normal. I have fatigue specially in lower part of my lags arms and on my forehead. sometimes pain in back. Good appetite and digestion. Abnormal stool Got full body check up and it shows bilirubin total 2.10 high and unsaturated iron lower 98. Lost weight around 2.5 kg in last 6 months. Please guide me what to do. M worried.
Ma'am mne abortion pill khai thi 2 din bleeding bhi hii ab vo bhi bnd ho gyi or result Abhi bhi positive aarha h below 5 weeks thi pregency kya abhi bhi pregncy h to kya krna chaiye.
Rubbery cushions (discs) between the bones (vertebrae) stack up to form the spine. When a nerve between the disc and vertebrae is pressed and inflamed, that condition is called herniated disc. The herniated disc is also referred to as the ruptured disc or the slipped disc. This is caused when the soft jelly is pushed out due to a tear in the exterior. Herniated discs can lead to an irritation of the nerves and result in tremendous pain. It may also cause the arms and legs to become numb and weak. However, some people suffering from this condition may not display any symptoms at all.
Herniated disc generally occur in the lower part of the vertebral column. The herniated disc may also be seen in the thoracic spine or cervical spine. The symptoms of a herniated disc include pain in the legs, feet, or the buttocks, pain in the shoulder blade, tingling of the feet, numbness of the feet and hands, muscle weakness, neck pain or muscle spasm in the neck. Most common causes of herniated discs are aging, excessive weight or lifting of heavy weight.
Prevention of herniated disc
- Herniated discs are very commonly found in people who are aged between 35 or 55 years. They are seen more commonly in the men in comparison to the women.
- A herniated disc cannot be prevented easily, but there certain things that you can do to reduce the risks. Maintaining the proper techniques of lifting is important. You should not be bending at your waist. You should always bend the knees and keep the back straight. This helps you to use your leg muscles which are very strong to support the weight.
- As the saying goes, precaution is better than cure, so here are few precautions that can be taken to avoid herniated discs. Practicing a proper posture can help in reducing the risk of a herniated disc. It is extremely important for an individual to maintain a healthy posture while standing, sitting, walking, and even sleeping. It is imperative that you stretch your muscles when you are sitting in one position for a long time.
- Another important thing to avoid is high-heeled shoes, as they are few of the most common causes of a herniated disc. It would be a good idea to go for flat and well cushioned comfortable footwear as they can go a long way in reducing the risk of the herniated disc.
- Exercising regularly can go a long way in keeping the muscles of the legs, stomach, and back very strong. You should try to balance your flexibility and strength by exercising regularly. The best form of exercise to avoid herniated disc or ruptured disc is aerobic exercise.
- It is true that as you start to age, the chances of getting a herniated disc increase significantly. However, if proper precautions are taken, the stress put on the spine can be effectively reduced, thereby eliminating the risk of a herniated disc. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!