Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Neha RathiYour feedback matters!
One of my friends had an eye problem two days back but didn't take seriously but now he was almost unable to see. So please provide an answer to my query.
I want to know that when a person need to use optical but if he don't use optical the power of lenses can be divert or not? what is the solution of myopia? except using lenses.
Hello doctor, I had myopia, so I did LASIK surgery 13 days back. Now I can able to see clearly. I can't believe how my eyes have changed. Now the problem is my left eye is cristal clear but my right eye is little blurry when compare to left one. Is it normal after LASIK? How much time it will take to recover fully? Thanks.
I got new specs but the moment I wore them there is a stress on my eyes. Can you tell me what can be the cause for it. Power are right as prescribed?
BIOPSY LARGE Terminal ileum and right colon, right hemicolectomy: - Adenocarcinoma, NOS. - Histologic Grade: Moderately differentiated. - Tumor Site: hepatic flexure. - Tumor Size: 4X3X3CM cm. - Tumor Configuration: infiltrative. - Angiolymphatic Invasion: Present (positive). - Perineural Invasion: Present (positive). - Tumor Border Configuration: Infiltrating. - Proximal Margin: Free of tumor (i. E. Negative) - Distal Margin: Free of tumor (i. E. Negative) - Pathologic Stage: pT3N0MX. - Lymph Nodes Involved: 00. - Lymph Nodes Examined: 06. Comments: -Adenomatous polyp with invasive carcinoma arising from the polyp at hepatic flexture. OPINION: ADENOCARCINOMA GRADE-2 STAGE pT3N0Mx. ***End of Report*** Please advise possible treatment, preferably homeopathy or ayurvedic.
Hi, My height is 5'-9" what should be my weight. I have very fatty face fluffy eyes dark circles what should I do?
I have allergies, And my eyes are affected the most they are puffy, Red and itchy what can I do please sey.
I am 20 year old man and my question is why my eye sight decreasing day by day I don't know the reason behind this and I feel so tired by the small things.
What is voluntary nystagmus? Is this nystagmus result of eye strain? I mean to say how common is voluntary nystagmus? I experience set of uncontrollable eye moments for couple Of Seconds because I have to much eye strain. Also I cannot stare my eyes on something for more than 5-6 seconds. When I cover my one eye my other eye become More strained I after that l cannot. Put my one opened eye focused on something? Is this nystagmus? Or result of strain?
I am 21 year old. And I have eyes problem, I have red eyes from last 3-4 days. please tell me solution?
I am suffering from vision problem. Often feel headache and tired. What I need to do. I have to spend my time in study.
Hi, I am 23 year female. I spilled vodka in my eye which is causing irritation in it. What shall I do?
I have red eye for 5 months and I take many medical treatments but no effect. Provide me the guidance of treatment.
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.