Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neha Rani
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neha RaniYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. I am 25 yrs. I have just married before 2 months. I am going to plan for baby. But I have doubt that before marriage I have done hand sex some time. Please confirm that there is any issue to get my wife pregnant.
On may 6 I got my period and on may 26 th morning we had sex but I don't know whether the sperm was in we had a doubt that it was on bottom line. I am scared whether I will be pregnant or not. Can you please suggest what to do.
I experience Burning sensation inside my vagina After having sex with my boy frnd. Frequent urination also common during that time. We use to have occasional intercourse and this burning was common earlier during hot summer days. Now is this because of summer days or due to sexual intercourse. Please help me to get rid off this. Thank you.
Mujhe period problem hai. Period mujhe time per nahi aate ab mujhe last 3 month se period nahi aaye hai so what I can do please tell.
I am 27 years old I want to know how to calculate my fertile days for conception as my cycle is of 67 days .Please help me.
Hello doctor, am 21 year old I have married 5 years ago and I don't have any kid but last few days I have suffers irregular period and I consulted to a doctor then in usg report I have a big tumor/cyst in right ovary and doctor says operate is the only way and i am very sad now I don't have any kid but I need a kid what I need to do ? any effect for in pregnancy for this cyst operation please help.
Apples have been known as a great superfood for a long time. Their antioxidant properties and being vitamin rich make them an ideal snack. They are also low in calories and hence can be easily accommodated in any diet.
- A recent study conducted by Santa Chaira Regional Hospital in Torino Italy says that eating an apple every day may enhance the sexual function in women. The study was conducted on 731 Italian women ages between 18 and 43. these were sexually active subjects having no previous sexual disorder or dysfunction. These groups were divided into two, those who ate a few apples a day against those who didn’t eat them regularly.
- The study noted that women who ate apples regularly had better levels of sexual satisfaction, lubrication, orgasms, and sexual satisfaction. The study excluded people who were on medication from the results as medication coupled with depression can have an adverse effect on sexual interest and libido.
- Cardiovascular health is another important factor in female sexual health and it can be the fact that apple eaters are generally healthy and hence they have better sex. Apples also have high levels of polyphenols which keep us healthy. They are also high in pectin which helps the blood circulation which leads to better blood flow to sexual organs and hence better satisfaction.
- It is important to eat fresh fruits and vegetables as well as exercise daily as it will help you achieve better sexual health.
Good evening, I am Dr Anju Yadav and I am working as a Fertility specialist at Bourn Hall Fertility, Gurgaon. So, today I am going to speak about common myths which are there among people about IVF.
Some of the common Myths about IVF-
- The most common misconception is related to bed rest. Some people feel that prolonged bed rest will help increase the chance of getting pregnant. But scientifically it is not true and there is no evidence till date that bed rest help in increasing the chances of pregnancy. In fact, some studies have shown that if you do bed rest for a long time, it will re distribute the blood flow to your pelvic organs and it might decrease the chances of getting pregnant. Hence, it is always advisable to resume your routine physical activity. After embryo transfer, we medically always advise our patients to refrain from strenuous physical activities but it is actually recommended to resume your routine physical activities.
- The second prevalent misconception about IVF is that if you go for IVF, IVF will lead to your early menopause. This is again not true. Females are born with the fixed number of eggs and that can vary from lakhs to millions and females do not produce new eggs. So, when the female start menstruating every month, few of these eggs start growing and one of them will grow mature and ovulate while rest of the eggs will die in this process. So, ultimately every month we are going to lose some eggs. It does not matter whether we are trying to get pregnant or we go for IUI, IVF but some of the eggs are going to be lost. It is not like IVF will deplete your eggs, in fact, IVF is very safe and effective procedure and there are no ill- lasting effects in your body.
- Some patients think that IVF causes ovarian cancer. It is again a myth because first IVF baby was born in 1978 and till then researches are being done on this topic and there is no evidence found till now that it causes Ovarian cancer. So, there is no need to be afraid of myths. It is very safe and effective treatment.
If you want to know more about IVF procedure, you can contact me on Lybrate.