Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neha R. PatelYour feedback matters!
My wife's. Lmp was on 9/5/15. Tested with prefaces on 10/6/15 with indicated negative, when should we do next pregnancy test. She had some cramps on 1/6/15 but no spotting. What should we do now ?
I lost my job 2 months ago. Because of that I am not able to sleep properly. I have irregular periods for 2 months. Also get pain in my lower back. What do I do to get over form all these? Especially in sleeping problem.
Hello doctor am 25 years old. I have been married since two years and now we are getting ready for the family planing, so for that we had made a pre-conceptional visit with our doctor and she had checked my BP and had given few tests like Hb, Thyroid profile, FBS/PPBS and Rubella Ag Test. So the other test results were normal except the Bp (132/88 for the first visit and 130/92 for the second visit) & Rubella Ag Test that gave a non reactive result within a range of 9.30 and advised me to take the vaccination (R-Vac) on my second day of the menstrual cycle and reminded me to Not to get pregnant within 1 month. For the HT my doctor suggested me to meet a physician so for that I met a consultant physician so he checked my BP and it was normal. But for clearance of vaccination I asked him about the rubella ag test so he advised me that after getting the vaccination, I should Not get pregnant for minimum 6 months, since its a live attenuated vaccine so it may take time. So Doctor my question is how long should I not plan for the pregnancy after vaccination? Is it 6 months or 1 month? Is there any specific date for the vaccination as mentioned above (the second day of menstrual cycle)? Or any time?
My friend has lump in her breast. What should she do? And also advise what is the way to get out from this problem besides any surgeries.
Mera questions ladies specialist se hai mere ko three month ka beby hai last 15 days back mere ko mc aaya tha phir aagya 1 month me 2 time jisse. Mai weak Phil kar rahi hu Kya aysa common hai ya nahi agar nahi to Mai Kya kru please answer me Koi medicine btaye.
The mixture is made with these flowers:
Clematis: for a better concentration
Chestnut bud: to better remember things
Gentian: not to respond when in front of an unexpected situation
Elm: for a surplus of care that an exam requires
Larch: to have confidence in your abilities
Some of my ideas that may help you customizing this mixture:
Mimulus: if you're scared about the exam or if you're shy
Impatiens: especially useful towards the end of the studying process and during the days before an exam, if you're afraid that you might not have enough time to study or if you can't wait for the exam
White chestnut: when your mind always goes to the things that you're studying or when you can't stop thinking about the exam itself. This mixture for the exam is very useful. But don't forget to study.
Intelligent boy is not scoring marks -
Is there any fear of exam? (Mimulus)
Does he forget during the exam but remember after the exam? (Scleranthus)
Or is he going blank and forgetting the answer? (white chestnut)
Or does he not have enough time? (elm)
Or feeling shaky while reading the question paper? (rescue remedy)
Or making silly mistakes and getting fewer marks. (impatiens)
Is he sitting to study putting the required efforts? (oak)
Or not sitting to study in the house? (chestnut bud)
I want to know which are the safe day for sex without condom and unsafe day. I enjoy sex without condom. Pl advice.
11 Symptoms of Kidney Diseases
Kidney problems, although take a longer time to develop, they end up being silent killers. There are no obvious signs for months and the symptoms crop up when it's rather late.
Many younger people these days are getting diagnosed with kidney problems. This is primarily due to drinking alcohol, smoking, bad eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle. About 60% people who have diabetes or hypertension develop kidney problems eventually.
Therefore, it is advised to be aware of what harms your kidneys and take adequate care to keep them healthy.
Watch out for any of these symptoms early on.
1. Urine Color - This is probably the first symptom and unfortunately affects many people around us. With the way our lifestyles are, this is becoming an increasing concern. Urine becomes dark and there is a need to urinate yet, one is unable to do so.
2. Urine Infection - Second would be when you feel pain or difficulty while urinating. The infections in the urinary tract induce their symptoms of pain or burning during urination. If this infection spreads to the kidneys, one can feel pain in the back.
3. Blood In Urine - If there is blood in your urine, it is a sign of renal illness. While this could be happening because of various reasons, it is advisable to see your doctor soon.
4. Water Retention - The function of the kidney is to take out the extra liquid and the waste from our body. When this process is not smooth, water will stay back and cause your face, limbs and/or ankle joints to swell.
5. Weakness - Severe exhaustion would mean minimized oxygen being delivered to the cells, causing weakness in general. This is also one of the symptoms that your kidney needs medical attention.
6. Temperature Variance - If your kidney is unwell, one of the symptoms is that you will feel the chill even when the temperature is actually warm.
7. Skin Breakout - Since an unfit kidney means waste in the body is piling up, it causes the skin to break out and cause severe irritation and rashes.
8. Rise of Blood Urea Level - When the kidney is unwell, it increases the level of urea in the blood. This causes breakdown of the urea into ammonia in the spit, causes it to smell foul, like urine/metal.
9. Nausea - Waste accumulating in the blood adds up to causing nausea and vomiting.
10. Breathlessness - One can also feel the lack of breath if the condition of the kidney worsens.
11. Discomfort or Pain - Some people have been known to have bodily pains, an instant discomfort that spreads from the lower back to the groin. This usually means that there is a stone in the kidney.
Related Tip: 4 Types of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms
She getting pain in her stomach always means little bit. She had sex with her bf . But saying that they were protected at the time of sex. How we can check if any problem means she is pregnant.
Today, I had sex with my boyfriend and while washing, I realized that my periods has started. So, should I take i-pill?
Hello, My wife last periods was 16/02/2016 after that we have a sex for 3 times continuous in the first week of march. Now he missed his period and he get pregnant I have checked through prega kit. Now I want to know that I have not left my sperm in his vagina during intercourse how she get pregnant. I heard that if girl get urinate she will not get pregnant, but in 3 days continuous 1 day we have intercourse after she urinate is there any reason for his pregnancy. Second thing I want to abort the baby is there is any pill or any home remedies that can abort pregnancy. Please suggest.
Health benefits of masturbation
1. It helps you love yourself more. Knowledge of your own body can be incredibly empowering - and the more you tune into your mind and body, the happier you'll be in your relationships. Dr. Suggests that you first get a mirror and try looking at your own genitals. If you're shy, begin in a slow, nonsexual manner and work your way up as you become more comfortable.
2. It can make sex with others better. Some people think that women who use vibrators or other toys will have a hard time orgasming with someone else, but experts say that masturbation is one of the best ways to figure out what you like in bed, and subsequently, how to guide your sexual partners. Do yourself and your partner a favor by carving out some 'me' time.
3. It can boost your confidence and body image. It's like the saying goes: masturbation is sex with a person you love, right? bust out your gadgets, videos, or do it the old-fashioned way to build up your self-esteem, because, believe it or not, pleasing yourself is an easy way to improve your outlook on life.
4. It's good for your vagina. While many women already know the benefits of Kegels, some don't know that they can get similar benefits from masturbation. Orgasms help keep your pelvic floor strong and healthy, which can prevent urinary incontinence and promote your overall sexual health. Contracting your muscles can also help relieve cramps during your period.
What is exercise-induced asthma? — exercise-induced asthma is when a person with asthma has breathing problems during or after exercise. Doctors often call it" exercise-induced bronchoconstriction" instead. That's because exercise does not actually cause asthma. But it can trigger symptoms in some people who already have asthma.
What are the symptoms of exercise-induced asthma? — symptoms can include:
●a tight feeling in the chest
●shortness of breath
●wheezing (hearing a whistling sound when you breathe)
Symptoms happen when the airways in the lungs become narrow and inflamed (figure 1). In people with exercise-induced asthma, this usually happens about 10 to 15 minutes after starting to exercise. In most cases, the symptoms go away after about 1 hour.
These symptoms are different from shortness of breath that happens during an asthma" attack" or flare-up. A person having an asthma flare-up might have more trouble breathing if he or she tries to exercise. That's because the airways are already narrowed.
Is there a test for exercise-induced asthma? — yes. But if you already know you have asthma, you might not need testing. Your doctor might be able to tell that you have exercise-induced asthma based on your symptoms. Or, your doctor might have you do a breathing test, such as:
●an" exercise challenge test" – this involves using a treadmill or exercise bike for several minutes, then doing a breathing test. The test shows your doctor how your lungs are working. A similar test involves inhaling a special mixture of dry air while breathing fast, like you would if you were exercising.
●a test that involves breathing in a special medicine – for this, you do a breathing test before and after inhaling the medicine. If you have asthma, the medicine will cause your airways to narrow.
Your doctor might also check for other problems that can cause similar symptoms. For example, people with vocal cord narrowing, lung disease, and some heart problems can have trouble breathing after exercising.
How is exercise-induced asthma treated? — if you get exercise-induced asthma, you can treat it with a" quick-relief" medicine. It comes in an inhaler and treats asthma attacks or flare-ups. The medicines used for this are short-acting beta agonists (called" sabas" or" short-acting bronchodilators").
Examples of sabas are albuterol and levalbuterol.
Your doctor or nurse will tell you how and when to use your inhaler. Most people need 2 puffs to relieve symptoms. If you keep having symptoms, you can take 2 puffs again after 20 minutes. If you get exercise-induced asthma, make sure you have your" quick-relief" inhaler with you anytime you plan to exercise.
If you are having symptoms but don't have your inhaler, or if you still have trouble breathing after using it, call for an ambulance.
Some people feel shaky after taking a saba. If this happens, talk to your doctor or nurse. He or she might switch you to a different medicine or lower your dose.
Can exercise-induced asthma be prevented? — yes. First, it's important to take all your asthma medicines the way your doctor or nurse tells you to. Keeping your asthma controlled can lower the chances of having symptoms when you exercise.
You can also:
●take medicine before you exercise – this usually involves using your" quick-relief" inhaler 5 to 15 minutes before exercising, to help prevent symptoms. Sabas are the medicines most often used to prevent exercise-induced asthma. But some people, such as children who are physically active many times a day, get another type of asthma medicine instead.
If you exercise most days of the week and need your" quick-relief" medicine each time, your doctor might suggest an asthma controller medicine if you don't already take one. This is a medicine you take every day, even when you are not having symptoms. This way you won't need the" quick-relief" medicine as often.
●avoid exercising in certain conditions – very cold, dry air can make symptoms worse. If you do exercise outside on a very cold day, it might help to wear a loose scarf or mask over your nose and mouth. It can also help to avoid exercising in polluted air, or around pollen or mold if you are allergic.
●warm up before you exercise – some people find that a warm-up period helps prevent exercise-induced asthma. But this isn't true for everyone.
You should not avoid exercise completely in order to prevent exercise-induced asthma. Exercise is important for staying healthy. Plus, regular exercise and better fitness can actually help reduce asthma symptoms. Your doctor and nurse can help you figure out what kind of exercise is best for you, and how to prevent and treat symptoms.
She is 33 YRS. She is having habit of eating raw rice & having periods problem since 3 months last 2 months only 2 days & previous month's didn't happen what medication is to be done pls advice.
My name is dalia . And I am not getting my periods properly from last two months and I am not pregnant I have checked it . Periods are happening but not the way they are supposed to be blood flow which a girl is supposed to get at these times , blood is still coming but vert little of it.
Hi Doctor, me and my girlfriend had sex last night at the moment when I start first I push to my girlfriend vagina inside but condom was broken sudden I change the condom and I am not release because I push that was starting time and I touch only. So any chance to pregnancy.
Thanks for the quick response. What is the expected life span of this stage after doing chemotherapy?
Rashes in the vulva, which might be caused due to various health problems or due to irritation on skin, usually constitute all the vaginal rashes. The vaginal rashes might be the result of non infectious conditions (it might be an allergic reaction) or it might also be the result of a sexually transmitted infection. The vulva may become red and might have sores and blisters. Many times, the vulva doesn't change color at all, but visible bumps are present in the area.
The symptoms of vaginal rashes are as follows:
- Blisters or sores
- Reddening of the vulva
- Visible bumps
- Vaginal discharge
- Pain in the pelvic region
- Painful urination with a burning feeling
- Pain while having sex
- Lice or insects in the pubic hair
- Enlarged lymph nodes
- Ulcers on the groin
Although the symptoms are not usually fatal, sometimes the conditions might become life threatening. If your body temperature rises above 101oF and if you are suffering from a severe abdominal and pelvic pain, the best option is to consult a doctor immediately.
Vaginal rashes can be due both noninfectious causes as well as due to sexually transmitted infections. Some of the infectious causes are:
- Genital herpes
- Granuloma inguinale
- Human papilloma virus
- Molluscum contagiosum
- Pubic lice
- Yeast infections
Some of the noninfectious causes are:
- Allergic reactions
- Chemical irritants like soap, lubricants, creams, etc
- Lichen Simplex Chronicus
Although the vaginal rashes aren't very serious in nature, you might face certain complications like infertility, secondary or tertiary syphilis, and transmitting the infection to your partner.
Vaginal rashes are usually treated with home remedies. Here are a few treatments you could try out if you are afflicted with vaginal rashes:
- Apple cider vinegar: This particular substance is known for having antifungal and antibacterial properties. It will help you get over the itching which takes place when you are suffering with a vaginal rash. If the rash is due to a fungal or bacterial infection, then apple cider vinegar will help to clear out the infection. Wash your vagina with apple cider vinegar and warm water mixture.
- Anti-bacterial talc: Anti-bacterial talc is extremely mild to the skin. It helps to cure fungal infections but this method might take some time to cure the rash. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.