Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Neha PrajapatiYour feedback matters!
My daughter aged 11 years, front teeths are ugly looking and cameaway, as she is a girl i need some clips for, is it the right time.
I have holes (cavities) in my teeth and are very sensitive. I find difficulty in eating food. What is the remedy ? And what are its serious outcomes ?
I am 25 years old and I want to put braces for teeth alignment .but . Will it be good idea to get treatment?
I am suffering from halitosis since 2005. I had consulted various doctors but unfortunately it doesn't cured.
I have a pain in my teeth from last 3 days, I think there is a wisdom tooth is coming. What is the solution for this?
I have a problem of bad breath, sometimes I suffer from constipation. After tooth brush bad breath still remains.
I am having bumps on the back of my tongue. Here is no option to send pic, so i'll try my best to describe that. They are not canker sores. They are inflammation pink, semicircle like structure. They are 6-5 together in two lines making 45° angle with each other. Not bleeding, they are not yellow even , they are light pink actually. Not white from centre like canker sore. They are paining little. Irritating on eating spicy. Yesterday I ate, golgappa, and since yesterday night this is happening. Is this because of golgappa? How can I cure this?
I have had permanent caps for my front two of the teeth it has been nearly 4 years .i think its ceramic .does permanent capping needs any type of servicing done ?
I have a broken tooth. Severe pain occurs sometimes. I also don't want to uproot my tooth please give suggestion.
How to cure sensation in teeth ie when I eat cold stuff or very hot or very sweet, my teeth pains a lot. Please assist?
Does rubbing a banana peel on teeth whitens them? Also please tell me other ways to whiten teeth naturally.
I had root canal earlier, after few months little pain/infection started again. I checked from another dentist and she said root canal wasn't done perfectly. Now she told me to remove the tooth preferably cause doing root canal again is trickier as it is very inside. What are my options? If I remove from tooth how will I suffer? Also it's been 6 months since I checked to dentist, now it's high time I guess. NO PAIN THOUGH & I brush my teeth twice EVERYDAY!
Your mouth is the breeding place for various bacteria. These bacteria use the sugar in food and turn them into acids. These acids then react with a tooth, gradually drilling a hole in it, which is infamously known as a tooth cavity.
You might wonder why exactly this happens. When your teeth are subjected to acid frequently, the repeated acid attacks on the enamel, the enamel starts losing its minerals. The first sign of tooth decay is when a white spot appears on the tooth. This white spot is the area from where the enamel has lost its minerals. If not taken care of from the time this early sign of decay makes an appearance, then the decay just gets more serious and the white spot will turn into a cavity.
Here are some tips to avoid tooth decay altogether:
- Use fluoride based toothpaste and mouthwash: Fluoride prevents tooth decay from maturing. It can even reverse or stop tooth decay, which is in its early stage. It also protects the tooth from further decay and replenishes the lost minerals from the enamel and prevents any further loss. It also reduces the acid making ability of the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Keep a check on food: Keep a study check on what you are eating. If you eat too much of junk food or food which contains a lot of sugar regularly, then suffering from a tooth decay is inevitable. Try to limit those foods to maybe once or twice a week.
- Brush your teeth: Brush your teeth regularly, preferably with fluoride toothpaste. Not only will the fluoride toothpaste protect your teeth, the toothbrush will also take out any food particle stuck between two teeth. Brush at least twice a day or preferably after every meal and before bed.
- Use dental floss: Clean in between your teeth with a dental floss.
- Eat cheese: Cheese contains casein which prevents tooth decay or cavity formation.
- Visit your dentist regularly: Make sure you visit your dentist regularly to keep your teeth healthy.