Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neha MehtaYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm 20 years old. My problem is that I get nightfall during sleep. This problem is there for me from 3 years, first 2 years is was rare like it was happening once in two months or once in month and last year it became more like happening 3 to 4 months in a month. Then in December and January it became less and it was there only once in month and I got knee pain back pain tiredness when it became more. Today again nightfall happened but the color was yellow. So What is the problem for turn in yellow? And treatment to stop it?
Sir I'm very fat, I'm around 90 kg. I'm completely diet controlled but also my weight is not loosing, please help me, I want to loose my weight naturally, please suggest me best ways to reduce my weight.
IS THERE A PINHOLE SURGERY FOR KNEE REPLACEMENT?-MINIMAL INTERVENTION? OTHERWISE WHAT IS THE SOLUTION FOR A 78 YEAR PERSON?
During hot days I wet a lot. It makes me uncomfortable in my dress. I can not even keep calm without an ac or fan is there a medication for controlling the sweating?
How and why are gallstones formed?
The bile in your body contains enough chemicals to dissolve cholesterol excreted by your liver. In case your liver starts excreting more cholesterol than your bile has the capability to dissolve, the excess cholesterol crystallizes and forms stones. Bile may become concentrated if the gallbladder doesn't empty in the time leading to the formation of gallstones. A number of factors can increase the risks of formation of gallstones like:
- high cholesterol
- being obese/overweight
- being an American Indian or Mexican American
- being female
- falling in the age group of 60 or above
- a family history of gallstones
- rapid weight loss
- consumption of cholesterol-lowering medications
When should you consider undergoing surgery?
In some cases gallstones that are detected during ct scan or ultrasound (without any symptoms) don't require surgery. If you do not feel aggravating pain in your upper right abdomen or other signs and symptoms, then one can postpone the surgical process according to the need. In few instances, it has been seen that small and solitary gallstones can be dissolved with oral medication like ursodiol and chenodiol. However, you need to opt for surgery to remove the gallbladder necessarily in the following cases-
- sudden inflammation or infection in the gallbladder
- if you experience recurring instances of intense pain due to the gallstones
- certain growths known as polyps develop in your gallbladder which is larger than 1 cm in size and begin to give rise to numerous symptoms.
- if you have pancreatitis, which is a condition involving inflammation of pancreas due to gallstones
- if the wall of your gallbladder gets calcified
- your immune system is damaged
- you are experiencing symptoms and your gallbladder has ceased to function. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.