Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Neha KhandujaYour feedback matters!
My right eye head (near neck) and right side teeths r paining from couple of days. What might be it?
Mostly I feel pain in my eyes and head also and water comes from my eyes when I saw television. So what should I do?
I am suffering from eye redness from 2 years. Without eye drops my eyes look Red I am addicted to eye drops please Help.
In today’s world, most of the work that you do is on your computer. With an increasingly digitized world, computers can’t be replaced. Though they have made your work easier, they do come with certain disadvantages as well. The rays emitted by a computer screen can be harmful to your eyes if exposed for an extended duration.
It is important that you take certain precautionary measures to protect your eyes:
1. Wash your eyes: Wash your eyes on a regular basis; it facilitates cooling and relaxation of the eyes. Make it a routine to wash your eyes at least 5 to 6 times in a day.
2. Get computer glasses: Use computer glasses to protect your eyes as they help to minimize the effect of the radiation from the screen. If you work for long hours in front of the computer, then you should consider getting a pair of computer glasses.
3. The position of your screen: The screen should ideally be positioned at an arm’s length and the viewing angle of the monitor should be around 35 degrees. Make sure you position your chair accordingly keeping these tips in mind.
4. Eye exercise: You should exercise your eyes to reduce the strain and relax your eyes. Follow the 20-20 rule wherein after working on your computer for 20 minutes, you redirect your gaze to an object that is around 20 feet away. This helps your eye muscles to relax and thus, improves your eye health.
5. Don’t work at a stretch: Take breaks in between your work sessions to reduce fatigue in your eyes. Constantly staring at a screen for an extended amount of time can cause problems in your eye. Take 2 minute breaks for every 30 minutes you spend working on your computer. This helps to reduce the strain on your eyes also helps to release tension in the muscles of the neck and back.
6. Blink more than usual: Blinking moistens your eyes and causes tear production which does not allow the eye to suffer from dryness. It also prevents eye irritation and helps in clearing out dirt from the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.
I have a problem in my eyes it get pain whenever I came for sun it feel like a blindness and became red.
I've not been able to sleep for three nights and my eyes are swelling and I feel sleepy. But when I try to sleep I can't. What shall I do?
Im office worker many time I have headache and also pain in eyes so. Tell. Me what the symptoms of jeeka virus and malaria virus Here water is also not good.
Meri left eye me ek black dot last 6 months se vision me dikhai de rha hai, mene pahle bhi treatment krwaya tha, lekin koi asar nhi pda. Mene April me chekup krwaya tab result:- right eye- sph. -1.5 cyl. -3.0 Axis 15 degree left eye- sph. -1.5 cyl. -2.0 Axis 180 degree. Mene aaj fir se chekup krwaya, result:- right eye- sph. -1.00 cyl. -3.50 Axis 10 degree left eye- sph. -1.25 cyl. -3.00 Axis 180 degree. Muje doctors ne black dot ki vjah ya uske treatment ke bare me kuch bhi nhi bataya. Sirf lense change krne ki advice di. Ab muje kya krna chahiye? Kya ye serious problem hai?
For a recent times, I had a longsighted blurred vision in my right eye. Why this is happening to me? Does over masturbation leads to this problem?
From last three days m having pain in left eye. It's like something inside but m able to find anything.
Dear doctor The kind of squint I have is not constantly there. Sometimes My right eye is completely normal but sometimes it appears, the iris diverges, more often, due to increased phone usage or when I watch TV. What is the reason behind it? How can it be cured? Is there anything to be worried? And what is this concept of sometimes? Please suggest me if there's any exercise I can do to treat it.
Foods for eye health
Carrots really are good for your eyes. So are spinach, nuts, oranges, beef, fish, whole grains, and many other foods in a healthy diet. Look for foods with antioxidants such as omega-3 fatty acids; vitamins c, e, and beta-carotene; as well as zinc, lutein, and zeaxanthin. Research shows those nutrients may make age-related macular degeneration less likely.