Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neha Khandelwal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neha KhandelwalYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old. I got married 2 months before and planning to hav child in Oct. We want a boy baby first. So please giv us some suggestions.
Am reducing my weight what should be my ideal breakfast and I am walking daily 12 kmsI want to avoid smoking and tobacco even I tried but I am facing so any procedure or tablets to avoid My sister has pcos problem. She treats from gyno Doctor in two times. But her problem hasn't gone.
Mene apni girlfriend k sath m without condom sex kia. 8 augst ko. Butt maine sperm bahar nikala tha. Vagina se bahar. But jaha use 20 August m period hona chahie vaha bo 3 din late periods hui. Aaj uska period k 4 day h. Butt use ulti hui. Bukar jukam khasi bhi h to kya jb periods arahe h to bhi bo pregnent hosakti h. Kripya uchit jankari de.
Hello, please my menstrual is normally between 30-40 days but sometimes irregular or comes earlier. Had my last 4 periods at date as follows, Dec. 23, Jan 28, March 2 and April 11 Which all lasted 4 or 5 days. Now I had sex April 7 and took 2 emergency pills after 2 hours, and my period came 11 April and ended 15 in the morning. Now am feeling continues abdominal pain right after my menses but did not feel that during when I was menstruating. And today 16 April the bleeding is back. Please I'm I pregnant or what is it and what can I do. Thank you.
In 38 week of pregnancy doctor prescribed two tablets first is Epidosin and black-5 is it safe to have these medicines. The doctor said it is used for to have pains. She asked me to take 2 Bylax tablets at a time and Epidosin 3 times a day. I want to have normal delivery I don't want c section at any cost I am worried if I take these tablets instead of normal delivery c section na hojaye. please help me out is it safe to have these tablets or not?
Have you noticed yourself feeling diminished consistently? Do you find yourself apologizing to your partner even despite being on the receiving end of your lover’s bad behavior? Have you been feeling that your partner takes you for granted and also takes advantage of you? If the answer of the these questions is a ‘YES’ then it establishes that you are dating an emotional manipulator.
Being in a relationship with an emotional manipulator may not only scar you emotionally but also cause severe damage to you in the long run. Here are some warning signs to watch out for:Here are some warning signs to watch out for:
1. Your partner diminishes your feelings: Emotional manipulators are selfish people and are concerned solely about themselves and their desires. They do not care about your feelings and when you try to share some grief or feelings, they may turn you down by saying you are stupid or are over-reacting. Sometimes, their manipulative nature makes you think that they are right. An emotional manipulator also does not apologize and blames you for something, which is actually their fault.
2. Your partner often lets you down: If you get insulted, embarrassed or are made fun of by your partner frequently, especially in public, he or she is likely to be an emotional manipulator. The person is likely to prey on all your insecurities. You may be made fun of in front of your family and friends, by your partner, which crosses the limit of joking. Even if you convey that you are hurt by these actions, they do not change.
3. Your partner blames you for their bad behavior: An emotional manipulator will never take the blame or responsibility of their bad deeds. Instead, they will try to put the entire blame on you with lame justifications. If your partner is an emotional manipulator, it is likely that he or she would ask you over and over about your feelings.
4. Your partner does not explain themselves: Emotional manipulators are likely to hold back their issues and do not bother to explain their actions. Actually, such people do not intend to connect emotionally with you. They will try to impose themselves upon you and feel that they are superior than you. Such people get angry very easily if you cannot manage time for them.
5. Your partner changes ways only after extremities: Emotional manipulators do not care about your feelings and when you are fed up and want to leave, they start overreacting and promise to make positive changes. However, after a while they regain their previous attitude.
The above signs indicate that your partner is an emotional manipulator. If you experience these signs, the best decision is to leave your partner and move on.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 27 years mera miscarriage huwa tha Karib 8 to 9 phele par ab try Karti Hu ki bacha hune ki par no result please give some ideas aur ovulation kab hota Nahi malum kyuki period ki date's change Hoti hai.
Me and my girlfriend had sex on 2nd January 2018. In dec 9,2017 she had period. Its January 12 but still she has not got period. Is she pregnant? What should I do now?
Undigested food that lurks around in the digestive tract produces a host of disorders due to intestinal distress. These disorders range from acidity to gastro-oesophageal reflux and even colon diseases like cancer, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, gallstones, ulcers and Crohn's disease. Cramps, nausea, vomiting, loose motions, gas, and acidity are some of the most common symptoms that visit the patient as a result of such ailments. There are many ways of dealing with such intestinal distress, as follows :-
- Diet: Introduce plenty of fibre into your diet to aid the digestion process. This can cut the risk of many such ailments and also aid in the treatment of the same. Intestinal distress is largely caused by food that is still lurking around in the digestive tract, so it is important to clean out the digestive system with plenty of fibre and water.
- Nutrition for better Digestive System Health: Food that is rich in minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and iron will help in creating a stronger system that cleanses the digestive tract and helps in reducing the production of excess acid in the stomach. A balanced diet with plenty of nutrition aids digestion and makes the immunity stronger.
- Study your Triggers: Watch out for foods that can trigger reflux action and other acidity related issues on the intake. These can include fatty food, fried and oily food as well as extremely spicy food. Stress is also a major trigger of intestinal distress, so it would be a good idea to avoid stressful situations or take medical help to deal with them in a better manner.
- Medication: Antacids and other medication to prevent the onset and growth of such distress can be sought out after due consultation with a medical practitioner. Medication will help in dealing with and altering the acid level production in the stomach.
- Surgery: In very extreme cases like ulcers and large size gallstones, surgery may be helpful so that you avoid rupturing the stomach's lining which can lead to a serious infection or even internal bleeding.
Knowing your triggers and getting into a better routine as far as your diet goes is as important as seeing a doctor about the severity of your case when it comes to intestinal distress.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.