Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NehaYour feedback matters!
I did not like to do sex as I never get pleasure feeling while doing it. It also affects my hubby pleasure. What should I do so that I can also enjoy doing sex.
Hello I am trying for baby but worrying about my weight how I can control in this time? And precautions to take weight gain in pregnancy. Suggest me for proper plan.
During period my stomach is so pained and pain is so hard that can not control by any medicine. As from doctor instruction I do ultrasound of my stomach but no result found, no medicine work. Can doing sex is benefit. How can I overcome from this problem?
I have excessive hair growth on my body not on my face. I shave the hair or wax them but they return within 3 days. My whole body is covered with thick black hair. Also I have dysmenorrhea or painful periods for which only a combination of diclofenac and paracetamol works or else a diclofenac injection. I also have menorrhagia as I bleed for 8 days or sometimes 9 days. What's wrong with me?
I had my last period on November 6th 2016. I bleed for 5 days. I get my next period on the exact day or the previous day of the next month. We had intercourse on 2nd December 2016. What are the chances that I might conceive?
6 half pregnant. Continuous pain and irritation and an itchingbfeel in left and right side while lying in bed. Why it is and what is that.
The abnormal growth of the endometrium tissue outside the uterus is known as endometriosis. Ideally, the abnormal tissue is supposed to break down and exit the body. However, in this condition, the tissue is unable to pass out of the body. As a result, the surrounding tissue tends to get irritated and leads to the formation of scar tissues.
The various causes of endometriosis include:
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system might render it incapable of destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in the attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Retrograde menstruation: Instead of passing out of the body, under this condition, the blood flows back into the pelvic region via the fallopian tubes. When these cells attach themselves to the pelvic cavity, it causes endometriosis.
1. Pain during sexual intercourse
2. Pain during periods including pelvic pain, especially during periods, lower back pain and abdominal pain.
3. Excessive bleeding during periods
The major complication that results is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent the combination of the egg and the sperm and thus, impairs your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder also tends to increase the risk of ovarian cancer in some women.
How can it be treated?
Endometriosis is usually done using surgery or medications.
- Medication: It usually involves painkillers.
- Hormone therapy: Some of the hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Progestin therapy
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: If a patient wants to become pregnant, surgery is done as much as possible without harming the uterus and ovaries. Suggested procedures include laparoscopy and traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive technologies: An example of this form of treatment is In Vitro Fertilization.
- Hysterectomy: Under severe circumstances, total hysterectomy is conducted in order to facilitate the removal of cervix and uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I am 8 months pregnant. But my belly so small. Why my belly so small. My weight 1311grms. Am worried bout my baby weight. Pls suggest me. I want baby weight.
Doctor I have problem in my monthly cycle. It's very irregular nd m Fed up of this please suggest me Wat to do.
Hi. My period cycle is imbalance. Sometimes it takes 35-40 days and sometimes it comes in under 25 days. At the time of period my whole body is paining. What should I do to get rid of pain and get balance of period cycle.
My wife age is 28 and she did more than 3 times birth control and currently she won't able to inter meet so what should do to?
I have purchased manforce condom of ₹25 a pack of 3. Is it safe for oral sex (blow job) please suggest.
From 2 months I was taking a femovan tablet for pcos bt in 3rd month while taking tablet I am feeling nausea womits headache. Depressed mind. What should I do now please help me n reply me soon please.
M trying to conceive from last 4 months. My periods are regular. My reports are normal but still not able to conceive this month too. What should I do?
I am 20 year old girl suffering from pcod for the past 2 year I have taken treatment but there is no effect either ayurvedic treatment is better result?
Actually Dr. I am unmarried and I unknowingly got pregnant even after taking unwanted 72. I had an abort in last month on 20th may and doctor had removed the contents from inside by inserting a device in my vagina. All was ok and I also had watched blood clots after that. Bleeding was there for 2 days and I was feeling better. But now 20th has passed. Today is 22nd and there is no mensuration. So thats why I am worried about it. Can I be still pregnant? My last periods were on date 11 april according to me. Give me your advice and some suggestions to solve my issue.
Homeopathy is a system of alternative medicine, which is readily gaining popularity nowadays. The system being relatively uncommon, people did not generally opt for this medicine system earlier, but here are reasons why you should opt for Homeopathy.
- Natural: The medicines are completely gentle on your body because of being natural. Homeopathy works by strengthening the natural defense mechanism of your body, which keeps you protected from infections and creates a long lasting and powerful healing impact.
- No side effects: Homeopathic medicine is absolutely harmless and it does not react with other bodily elements to cause harmful side effects that can harm your body in the short or long run.
- Permanent cure: Although Homeopathic medicines take longer periods of time to work as compared to allopathic medicines, the cure is powerful and long lasting. It tends to uproot your problem in such a way that it has a minimal chance of reoccurrence.
- Cost effective: Homeopathic medicines are mostly inexpensive and readily available. These medicines are mostly available in powder, liquid or small spherical sugar pill form and are easy to manufacture and transport.
- Efficient relief: In case of your day to day medical problems like cold, cough, mild fever, cuts or bruises, insect bites, gastric problems, etc. you can readily depend upon Homeopathic medicine for a quick, cheap and long lasting relief.
- Complementary medicine: Homeopathic medicines, if taken in combination with some other conventional form of therapy can help you to alleviate the side effects of that conventional medicine. These medicines act as excellent complements in some cases like chemotherapy to treat cancer.
- Environment friendly: These medicines are totally environment friendly in nature and they do not degrade or pollute the environment in any manner. The manufacturing of Homeopathic medicines does not release any toxins into the environment and the medicines themselves are totally biodegradable in nature.
- Absolutely safe: Unlike conventional forms of medications, Homeopathic medicines are tested on healthy human beings rather than dummy animals. In this way it is ensured that the medicines that you consume are 100% safe for human consumption.
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.