Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. NehaYour feedback matters!
I'm Missing my menses and I have pcos. My last period date is 8: 09:2016. Till now I dnt get my menses this month. I used to have the problem but from last 7 months I don't face any problem. Can I go for medication again.
(Synchronised full body massage)
Abhyangam is a gentle full body massage with selected herbal warm-oils . Abhyangam is one of the most rejuvenating treatment of Ayurveda. This stimulating treatment increases blood circulation, which in turn encourages quick removal of metabolic wastes, while providing relief in diseases such as:- Anxiety, Fatigue, Circulatory disorders, Rheumatic & Arthritic problems, Backaches & injuries
Abhyangam is recommended for stress relief, nervous stimulation, toning up of muscles, rejuvenation & immunization & also ideal for post delivery/natal care.
Udvartanam is otherwise known as powder massage. It is a deep, dry and stimulating massage using special herbal powder to reduce cellulite accumulations, to improve circulation and to enhance your skin’s texture and appearance. We thoroughly exfoliate your body using a mixture of Ayurvedic powders which will break up fatty deposits and energize blood circulation. Udvartanam is beneficial to diseases like hemiplegia, paralysis, obesity (excess fat). It imparts mobility to joints, strengthens muscles and refreshes the body.
Here the massage is done with warm herbal medicated powder in reverse manner. This is effective in reducing weight, gives stability & strength, gives better skin luster, etc.
Ayurvedic, Panchkarma & Naturopathy Centre
GH-14/ 1198, 1st Floor
Above Haryana Wala Sweets
Hi, I am 21 years old and I have developed some kind of lumps under my skin which doesn't hurt and its growing in different parts of the body like chest, arms, stomach. I think it's called limpoma. So anybody can help me out?
I am 32 years old, planning my pregnancy. I have a 26 to 28 days menstruation cycle and last month I got my periods on my 35th day. I thought I was pregnant but I had been to a party and had indigestion after which I started to vomit. As my vomiting started, my periods also started. Is it that I had miscarriage? After my periods that is after 5 days, on my 7th day I had intercourse and and today is the 11th day of my cycle, I am feeling mild pain in my lower abdomen mainly towards the right side. I am also feeling breathlessness and a feeling of discomfort. What is it? Is it a concern?
When it comes to being fit, soldiers set the best examples. There are so many habits followed by soldiers that can be incorporated in our daily lives like waking up on time, following a proper meal routine and getting enough physical exercise. We must also try and eliminate all the ‘bad habits’ like mindless snacking, poor eating habits and a sedentary life. These are the habits that will not keep us fit, but also help us lead a healthy lifestyle. Here are 15 habits that you could imbibe to stay fit like a soldier. Start the day early like a soldier, as their day begins at dawn and it will surely, give you more time to get things done and takes away the excuse of not having enough time to exercise.
- Start the day early: A soldier’s day begins at dawn. Starting your day early will give you more time to get things done and takes away the excuse of not having enough time to exercise.
- Maintain a daily schedule: Set a time to wake up, eat, work, exercise, sleep and follow it diligently. This helps you stay physically and mentally fit.
- Don’t skip breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Eat a proper breakfast that will give you enough energy to get through the day.
- Eat on time: Don’t delay a meal and maintain regular intervals between each meal. This helps stabilise your metabolism and keeps you from unnecessary weight gain.
- Eat a balanced diet: Skipping out on carbs may help you lose a little weight temporarily but will not keep you healthy. Eat a balanced diet of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, proteins and milk.
- Spend time outdoors: If you can’t exercise outdoors, walk to and from office or while grocery shopping to give yourself a chance to breathe in the open.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid all kinds of processed foods. These foods that very low nutritional value but high fat content. Instead snack on fruits or nuts between meals.
- Limit alcohol intake: Alcohol not only harms your body but can interfere with your schedule as well. Excessive drinking can keep you from waking up early the next day and throw your entire day off schedule.
- Get adequate sleep: You should ideally get 8 hours of sleep so if you’re going to wake up early, go to bed early as well. Drinking a warm glass or milk or chamomile tea can help you get a restful sleep.
- Make exercise a part of your daily schedule: Along with work, exercise needs to be made a priority as well. The best time to exercise is early in the morning before starting with the day’s work.
- Mix it up: Make exercise fun by mixing up your exercise routines. If you go for a run on one day, go swimming the next or hit the gym.
- Drink plenty of water: Stay hydrated to ensure that your body can absorb nutrients well and to optimise your circulatory system.
- Play a sport: Playing a sport is not only a way to exercise but also boosts your mental health.
- Surround yourself with people who support you: Avoid negative people and keep company with those who live a healthy lifestyle themselves to keep yourself motivated.
- Never give up: Just because you don’t have the stamina to run 10km on the first day, doesn’t mean you should give up on it. Persevere and have patience with yourself and you will be able to overcome all the obstacles before you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
I am 16 year old, since 3-4 months I am having light periods, which lasts for maximum 3 days, during the first day of my periods the blood loss seems to be normal but after that I am lacking blood than normal, is there any problem? I am worried.
I had sex with my boyfriend before marriage and my marriage was fixed with some other person later, can I have safe sex with my husband or any chances to get HIV.
Can I participate in sex if my wife is in 2nd month pregnancy (not yet confirmed by doctor, it is confirmed our selves by observing regular menstrual cycle)
I had a ectopic pregnancy last year. And laparoscopy surgery was done. Doctors say that they diet harm the tubes. But after that my weight is continuously gaining. I have never crossed 53 kg . But now I am 59. I am doing little diet on my own. And brisk walk for 40 mins. Still there is no effect. Please suggest. Is iy due to surgery or os there any hormonal imbalance?
I am 45 yrs old lady. I am having severe pain while having sex in my vagina and nowadays lubricating fluid is less and my menstrual cycle is not clear when I consulted a homeopathic Dr. I was told that it is a symptom of menopause. Is it possible to have sex after menopause and please provide a solution to avoid my pain.
Sir I am 33 years old mother of two kids 5 years old an2 years old. I am feeling very weak. My body doesn't have any strength. My legs pain alot. Even my arms and hands doesn't have strength. please suggest some medicine to regain strength to manage my active children.
I am 22 year old and have irregular periods last time I have bleeding after 6 days of periods then Dr. gave me deviry tablet bleeding stop same problem I am facing now then I take same tablet but bleeding not get stop then pharmacist gave me triqilar 21 on 1 st pill bleeding was stop but on 2 pill that is today I start bleeding why this happen and what should I do?
My mother has burning sensation on the left side of her head. What is this and what is its treatment?
Hello Dr. Sir mujhe thyroid h Jo ki ab control me in h aur thyroid specialist k yes k baad h Maine aur mere husband ne baby plan kiya in January 2017. So now I am pregnant. Abhi 10.2.2017 Ko Maine ultrasound karaya jisme sac to visible with 6 weeks and 2 days. But yolk sac and fetal pole have not seen. Please advise kya chances h pregnancy Sahi rehne k aur kya karna h Jo yolk sac and fetal pole kyu normally seen NH h.
Salivary gland produce saliva, which keeps the mouth hydrated. It softens and moistens the food that you chew while eating. Saliva also has a slight digestive function. Most of the times, tumors that form on the glands are noncancerous. But sometimes, they might be cancerous. There are three main salivary: parotid glands, submandibular glands and sublingual glands.
Salivary gland cancer falls under the category of mouth cancers. The symptoms of salivary gland cancer include:
- A lump or mass in the neck, face or mouth.
- Pain in one area of the face, mouth or neck (know more about to deal with neck pain)
- There is a noticeable difference in the shape or size of the right and the left sides of the face.
- Feeling numb and weakness on either side of the face.
The risks of salivary gland cancer are as follows:
- Exposure to industrial radioactive chemicals
- Diets high in animal fat but very low in vegetables and fruits
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking, or chewing tobacco
- Genetics or hereditary factors
The two most Ayurvedic treatment for salivary gland tumours are Arogyavardhini Vati and Punarnavadi Guggulu:
- Arogyavardhini Vati: Arogyavardhini Vati is the best Ayurvedic remedy for digestive conditions. Salivary gland tumors do end up affecting digestion. This remedy is beneficial for such. Arogyavardhini must be taken cautiously since it has potent metal (mercury, sulphur, iron, mica and copper) ingredients. It balances the vata, kapha and pitta doshas in the body. Do not take this medicine if you're pregnant or lactating.
- Punarnavadi Guggulu: Punarnavadi Guggulu is available in tablet form. It balances the vata and kapha dosha in the body. This medicines must be consumed carefully. The Ayurvedic practitioner must measure your doses strictly. Pregnant, lactating women and children must not consume this remedy.
Besides the two remedies, hot packs bring much relief, if you have pain in your face. Practicing Yoga and Pranayama daily can help the body flush out the ama (toxins) from the body.
I am 17 and have pcod from last 2 years. Tried every thing but still the problem is not cured. So what should I do now?
Artificial insemination is a form of artificial fertility procedure. This procedure enables a couple to conceive a child. This procedure is mainly used in cases when the male partner has a low sperm count or is impotent. Single women who do not have a partner too can undergo this procedure to have a child. The process of artificial insemination involves the placing of sperm into the uterus of a woman, during the ovulation period.
Although artificial insemination is an effective procedure for conceiving a child, it also causes several side effects on the body and health.
Here are the several risks and side effects of artificial insemination:
- Infections are likely after having an artificial insemination done and infections are likely in a large percentage of women who undergo this procedure.
- Allergies can also possibly develop to any component of the seminal lavage, although they are not very common.
- Immune reactions can also occur, which involve the creation of antisperm antibodies among women who undergo this fertility procedure.
- Pain is felt by some women during the process of artificial insemination, and discomfort is also experienced when the catheter gets inserted in the cervix for transportation of sperm.
Risks regarding ovarian stimulation
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome or OHSS may occur as a side effect of artificial insemination. This disorder makes the ovaries feel pain as they become swollen.
- Multiple births is another severe side effect of this procedure. It usually occurs in 12 to 30% of women undergoing artificial insemination. It is more likely in young women having more than five ovarian follicles, which are quite large. This occurs when the woman is inseminated with more than thirty million sperms.
Artificial insemination has several side effects, which may cause complications in pregnancy. They are as follows:
- Miscarriage can occur in women who undergo artificial insemination and occurs in 20% of all artificial insemination cases. The miscarriage is usually caused during the early phase of the pregnancy.
- Ectopic pregnancy is another side effect of artificial insemination involving pregnancy complications. Around 4/100 of women who undergo artificial insemination suffer from ectopic pregnancy. The rate of ectopic pregnancy in natural insemination is much lesser.
Artificial insemination is a successful process of conceiving a child. This procedure is utilized by single women and women whose partners are not capable of producing sufficient sperms. However, the process is associated with several side effects and risks.