Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Neha GoyalYour feedback matters!
Doctor has prescribed 2 medicine 1) siphene 100 mg for 5 days and 2) hyponid for 1 month. Today being 3rd day of her period. We are planning for the baby. Is this medicine are good?
Hlo Dr. I am 22 years old. I have done a sex on june 4 with my partner and after doing that I have periods after 15 to 16 days and again in july month I also had periods but utna flow nhi tha jitna june mein sex k 15 din baad hua tha. Aur ab august month hai aur mujhr periods abi aane hain agr aaye to may be 18 -19 tk aa jayeinge. But mujhe aisa lgta hai k main pregnant hu mera pet b thoda fulla sa lgta hai aur mujhe kuch solid sa b lgta hai aise jaise pet mein kuch aur hai b naabhi k aas paas hi aur aur lette tym pet ki shape change c ho jaati hai. Please Dr. mujhe btaiye k kya sach mein main pregnant hu ya ye mera veham hai. Please Dr. Suggest me something please.
I am 32 year old, Having pain starting lower abdomen till rectum region. I had colonoscopy done, which is normal. My sonography shows a fibroid of 2.5 cm in uterus outer side. Dr. says this much huge pain can not be because of Fibroid. I have delayed periods. The pain is periodic in nature. When pain is der, m not able to pass gases, if gases some how gets passed I get some relief in pain. Dr. are unable to diagnose my problem, now they are telling to go for diagnostic laparoscopy, please suggest.
I am 18 year old male. II had a unprotected sex with my gf and she is 17 year old. She took ipill within an hour after sex. I want to knw is ipill effective for teenager? And is there any other doz required for safety. And 1 pill is sufficient for safety for 1 time sex?
Chlamydia is a Sexually Transmitted Disease. It is generally found in men and women under the age of 25. Researchers have found that in the United States about 2.9 million individuals develop this disease every year.
Here are things that you must know about the disease:
What is it all about?
It is caused due to bacterial infection and is transferred sexually. You can be infected with disease by having vaginal, oral or anal sex with the patient. You must be aware of the fact that you can develop chlamydia even if your partner doesn’t ejaculate inside your vaginal tract. If you had suffered from this disease in the past, you can still get it again by having unprotected sex with an infected person.
What are the symptoms of this disease?
There aren’t any obvious symptoms for this disease. Most of the patients show no sign of developing this disease. Thus, you never get to know when you were infected actually. However, some patients do reflect some symptoms after 4 to 5 days of infection. These symptoms include abnormal penis or vaginal discharge and painful, burning urination. Men can also develop a bleeding rectum.
How do you know for sure that you are infected?
Well, you can get yourself tested to confirm about the infection.
What happens if you don’t get treated?
If the patient doesn’t seek medical help, he or she is posing threat to his or her health. Women may develop pelvic inflammatory diseases, infertility or ectopic pregnancy. In men, it can cause pain and fever as the infection spreads along the tube carrying sperm.
Is there any treatment?
This disease is curable. But it is important to avoid sexual contact with anyone during the period of treatment or medication. First, you need to undertake the test to confirm the infection. You shouldn’t have sex for seven days after the treatment is over. It is advisable to get yourself tested thrice in a year. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Hi Doctor, I am 24 years old. I've been married a year ago. I didn't get my periods yet. I had unprotected intercourse and taken unwanted 72 pill within 24 hours. I usually have 21 day cycle. But its crossed 7 days now. Is there chances of pregnancy? Even after taking the pills? What shall I do now? I am not planning for pregnancy now. So please suggest how to over come this. And please let me know when to have intercourse for not getting conceive. Thanks,
My wife is 22 years old and she has been taking I-pill since past year and it has sum up to 13. After her last period ended we had sex and she took another pill. Then we had protected sex after 7 days and since then it's been a month and she hasn't got her periods yet. What is the problem?
Hello Dr. my friend recently advised by a Dr. that she should allow her partner to stimulate her breast but her partner wants that she should increase her breast size n her breast is loosen also and she also want to stop the white color liquid comes out from breast ..
Pregnancy is a major physiological process in a woman's body that increases the level of stress on both your body and immune system. Homeopathy is the most ideal form of medication that enables you to deal with the symptoms and complications of pregnancy. Homeopathic treatment has proven to be effective in treating severe ailments, including morning sickness, headaches, digestive ailments, muscle aches and other discomforts which are common in pregnancy. The usage of Homeopathic medicines during pregnancy is completely safe as it uses small amounts of active ingredients that enhance the natural abilities of your body to heal and cause general improvement.
When compared to the other conventional drugs, Homeopathy has no side effects and is non-addictive, hence safe.
Here are the common homeopathy medications which are used in pregnancy:
- Aconite: This remedy calms extreme anxiety which is common in pregnancy
- Arnica: This remedy heals the soft tissue damage and reduces swelling and bruising caused during the birth.
- Bellis Perennis: This remedy is used when Arnica does not alleviate discomfort and it is considered to work effectively for sores and bruises, easing pelvic pain or abdominal tissue damage.
- Caulophyllum: This remedy helps to tone up and strengthen the uterus and prepares the cervix for the birth. It is also used to induce contractions during child birth.
- Cimicifuga: It is similar in action to Caulophyllum with a slight difference of producing coordinated contractions while alleviating the anxiety at the same time.
- Gelsemium: Works excellently well for dysfunctional labor with failure to progress. This also helps calm anxiety that is felt while anticipating the birth.
- Hypericum: This remedy soothes nerve pains which are usually common after a caesarian section or perineal tears and episiotomy.
- Kali Carbonicum: It eases the pain of contractions that is mainly felt in the back, especially in case of posterior positioned babies.
- Nux Vomica: Eases the contractions which are mainly felt in the back, extending to the buttocks and thighs.
- Staphysagria: This enhances the healing process of incisions or lacerated injury. It alleviates mood swings, feelings of anger, resentment, disappointment which are generally felt by the mother post birth.
Homeopathy is a safer during and after child birth, but no medication should be taken without consulting a doctor.
Can pregnancy test be taken a week after having sex. Though no ejaculation occurred. Is it necessary to take it in the morning can it be taken in the evening. As I am experiencing a very slight abdominal pain. N gas. M on birthcontrol pills.
I am 23years old female. Generally I face a menstrual problem due to PCOS and it delays till 3 months or so. Sometimes I feel a slight pain in my chest. Does these two problems correlated? What should I suppose to do now?
My sister is 25 years old. She has been suffering for years with these problems. I write them here in an order from top of the body. Consulted many Dr. S but getting temporary relief only. Pls suggest us the exact treatment. (very major problems are) low breathing earlier (years) taken injections are aching still today, feeling heavy breast before periods, had severe pain while urinating, and others are Hair Fall Shoulders hands pain, sneezing daily after immediate wake up, aching at the left side of the fore head, eyes are paining & heavy, mouth cracks, Dust allergy knee joint and leg pain, foot pain & cracks, Hemoglobin is 12% other reports says everything is normal. Had a suicide attempt earlier and used heavy medication. Having 2 child. Had an injection to spinal cord at the time of delivery. Pls suggest us the exact treatment with consulting doctors and with medical tests.
Vitamin D is a crucial vitamin that is soluble in fat. Vitamin D is essential for the growth of your bone and it ensures increased flow of calcium into your bloodstream by promoting the process of its absorption from the consumed food. Poor concentration of vitamin D may result in the development of rickets in children and osteoporosis in adults. Vitamin D is important in maintaining the immunity of your system; deficiency of vitamin D gives rise to a number of health problems including cardiac disorders, arthritis, hypertension, diabetes and even cancer.
Daily exposure to mild sunlight helps to synthesize Vitamin D in body. Dietary sources include milk, cod liver oils, fish, meat, fortified dairy and food products.
The most reliable way to diagnose the deficiency of vitamin D is through blood test; it is the most effective method of measuring the level of vitamin D in your blood. The following are some dominant symptoms of vitamin D deficiency:
- Influenza: According to studies, vitamin D acts a guard against the attack of a number of respiratory infections which are widespread in children. Hence, lack of vitamin D in children is responsible for the development of various respiratory tract infections and diseases.
- Depression and Schizophrenia: The root cause of depression and various other psychiatric disorders have been linked to deficiency in vitamin D. It is extremely important for expecting mothers to maintain a sufficient level of vitamin D in their body, during the gestation period to reduce the risk of delayed brain development and other mental ailments in the new born babies.
- Cardiovascular disease: Cardiovascular ailments are more prevalent among people, who tend to suffer from vitamin D deficiency. Patients who suffer from cardiac discomfort have responded well to vitamin D treatment.
- Asthma: Intake of vitamin D supplements reduces the severity and discomforts that are associated with asthma and have also shown considerable reduction in the occurrence of asthma attacks.
- Periodontal disorders: Lack of vitamin D may result in the formation of numerous harmful bacteria in your mouth and may give rise to several oral discomforts in form of painful gum inflammation, bleeding and loss of tooth. Vitamin D aids in the formation of cathelicidins and defensins, which are effective in maintaining the overall oral health.
- Cancer: Types of cancer including prostate cancer, breast cancer and colon cancer are linked with vitamin D deficiency. Supplements of vitamin D are helpful in controlling the growth and development of breast cancer, especially the estrogen sensitive breast cancer.