Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neha GoyalYour feedback matters!
I took mtp kit pills on may 30 and june 1st I got periods. In this month july till im not get periods why? And how many days takes for next periods?
Are you pregnant and wondering whether is it okay to continue having sex? If you are having a normal pregnancy, it is fine to keep on having sex until your water breaks or you are going into labour. However, there are some circumstances where you may have to modify your sexual activities or avoid having sex.
Does sex during pregnancy harm your baby?
Your baby is not hurt, if you have sex during pregnancy. The amniotic sac and strong muscles of the uterus keep the baby protected. The thick mucus plug sealing the cervix guards the baby from infections.
Does sex during pregnancy trigger labour?
In the case of a normal and low risk pregnancy, there are no such risks as sexual stimulation cannot start labour or lead to a miscarriage. Some mild uterine contractions may occur because of an orgasm, but they are quite harmless and temporary.
The best sexual positions during pregnancy
During pregnancy, you should experiment in order to find out the sexual positions which are most comfortable for you. Finding a suitable sexual position is hard because of the growing belly.
- The missionary position becomes quite tough as your pregnancy develops and is impossible to carry out during late pregnancy. If you try this position during your first trimester of pregnancy, you should wedge a pillow under you. This should be done so that your position is not tilted and you do not lay flat on your back. Your partner should make sure not to put any pressure or support on your abdomen.
- Oral sex is considered to be safe during pregnancy, but there are certain limitations. Licking is okay, but blowing into your genital area should be abstained from. Forcing air into the vagina may lead to an air embolism. This can be harmful for your developing baby.
- It is not safe for you to indulge in oral sex with your partner during pregnancy, if he has oral herpes. If your partner has got oral herpes, you should completely abstain from having sex during the third trimester of pregnancy, even though he does not show symptoms.
In case you are not sure of your partner’s HIV status, you should use a dental dam or a sheet of latex for placing between your genitals and partner’s mouth. You should take suggestions and tips from a doctor to know more about sex during pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I'm spotting from 10 days my mood is little abnormal my period was scheduled on july 7. But started spotting from July 1by partner did not insert his penis I am worried if I am pregnant.
I am pregnant know 8 month is going on and Dr. told me that water is not there near baby so how to increase the water in body what is the normal and range of water.
Dear sir/madam, we are also facing same problem. We regularly doing sex thrice a day since last 2 month but still there is no sign of pregnancy. Should I consult to doctor or wait for someone time. And please suggest us tests which we can do.
Liposuction is very popular as a relatively quick and safe cosmetic surgery to get rid of excess fat. At one time, the procedure was even touted as a better alternative to healthy diet and exercise. Regardless of such myths, liposuction is an important development in cosmetic surgery. Indeed in certain cases (of extreme weight gain) liposuction is the first surgical procedure performed on the patient. Like all surgeries, liposuction has a few do's and don'ts, and they are:
- Keep your weight at a healthy level before surgery. The more the amount of fat is removed from your body, the greater is the risk involved in surgery, which is why controlling your weight pre surgery is important. Losing a large amount of weight leaves a lot of loose skin in your body, which can make your skin look saggy.
- Wear your compression garments. Compression garments help your skin compress over the area where the fat used to be, leaving smooth, tight skin.
- Continue exercising (with the go ahead of your doctor) after the procedure and follow a healthy diet to maintain your body.
- Maintain gentle activity for two weeks after the procedure. This will help in removing fluid deposition in the surgical area and prevent complications.
- Do not take anti inflammatory medicines like aspirin or ibuprofen as these medicines may cause bleeding complications. They also harm the body's immune system, which is detrimental to recovery.
- Do not smoke or drink while recovering as Nicotine disturbs normal skin growth, which may lead to permanent scars, while alcohol interferes with the effect of some medicines.
- Don't lift heavy objects or bend down immediately after the surgery. Your doctor will give you a more specific timeline as to when you can pursue such activities.
- Don't expect results from day one. You will see results after you have recovered from the surgery.
- Do not opt for liposuction specifically for weight loss. Liposuction is chiefly a procedure for shaping and contouring the fat in your body to give you that shape you always desired.
Related Tip: "Liposuction: When Will You Be Ready?"
My gf is suffering from irregular period She always have 2-3 days later period from pernicious one so whats the problem actually And what is solution for that. She also suffer lot or pain. And his date like every month 11 first month 13 next month 15, 17, 18, 21, 23 so on.
I get married in the year 2011. But till now we have no child. We both have consulted with gynecologist Doctor and as per Doctor's recommendation my wife has tested USG and I have tested semen. And results are positive for both of us. After checking reports Dr. Suggested us to try . We are trying but till now We have not got any positive result. Please tell me what should We do?
As the saying goes, it is all in the mind. This is very true especially when it comes to physical intimacy, where though the body plays a major role, the mind is what drives it completely. In surveys, it has been found that people enjoy sex the most when they are in a happy mood. It is very common to find people not even think about sex when they are upset and depressed.
In both male and female sexual dysfunctions, stress is the most common cause. Stress, for whatever reasons, affects sexual life and relationships in the long run. There are some strong connections between how stress affects sexual performance. Read on to know how the human body reacts to stress, which also explains the strong connection between sex and stress.
- Body image: When a person is stressed, there are effects like overeating, which lead to poor body image. These reduce the tendency to have sex, as the person’s self-image does not remain very positive.
- Hormone changes: Stress also affects the pituitary gland, which is the master gland controlling all other hormones. The thyroid, adrenals, and other male/female hormone producing organs are affected, thereby, affecting the entire cycle of menstruation, ovulation, and fertility.
- Stress hormone: The hormone cortisol (known as the stress hormone) is produced by the body when a person is in stress. When these are constantly produced as in the case with people who are constantly stressed, the production of sex hormones is reduced, thereby reducing libido.
- Blood circulation: Stress causes vasoconstriction or narrowing of blood vessels, which reduces blood flow to the target organs. Reduced blood flow to the sexual organs translates to lesser amount of sex.
- Lifestyle changes: Some of the ways a person tries to manage stress is through excessive smoking, eating, drinking, and drug abuse. All these spell doom for a sex life, and may even cause irreparable damage to relationships. Smoking has been shown to be a major cause of impotence. Drinking leads to dehydration, which affects lubrication and therefore leads to painful sex, which may not be continued. Binge eating not only tires a person, but also leads to obesity, which again is not inviting for sex.
- Unhealthy relationships: When the person around is not nice to be with, it becomes a deterrent. Imagine someone who is stressed constantly, throws tantrums, has temper outbursts, and is generally cribbing and unpleasant. There is no doubt that the partner is not going to be happy with someone like that.
So, while sex is mostly thought of as an act of pleasure, it may not be the case always. There is a vicious cycle between stress and sex, which definitely can be managed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Dear mem./sir meri wife ke period date 7 hai jo five dayes tak raheti hai so please infrom me mughe apni wife ke sath kis date se kab tak smbhog krna chaye jijse ke wife prigent ho gaye.
My son who is 3 months old has a reflux immediately after a feed every time. Is this a matter of concern?
Hi Doctor, I am 25 years old female. I am trying to conceive for last 2 years. I have PCOD problem. 10 months back I was pregnant with the help of hcg injection. But unfortunately it was got miscarried after 5 weeks. My doctor suggested me to take Duphaston 10 mg tablet for day 16-day 25. My 2 cycles are over after taking this treatment (Feb 2017 & March 2017). But no luck yet. This is my 3rd cycle. I do not have another health issue. Is there any possibility to get conceive this month? Why it was not happening with last 2 months?
I missed my periods by 7 days. So I did home test for pregnancy. I used 3 different UPT kits and all 3 results were fairly faint initially and got dark later on. I went for beta hcg and it come out 1215. Am I surely pregnant or have to wait for few more weeks to confirm it.
Doctor Is pussy sucking good for health? If my 2/3 girlfriend then how is it for health to suck different pussies? If its harmful what are draw backs?
I am 5 weeks pregnant and my vagina is itching me but there is no discharge, what is cause of it and which medicine will I take so that it will stop and also not to affect the pregnancy.
Hair fall is a very common phenomenon that plagues millions of people around the globe. Most of you take supplements of vitamin on a regular basis as it aids the buildup of new hair and skin cells. Read on to find out how exactly do the various vitamins help your hair:
- Vitamin A: This vitamin controls the production of retinoic acid in your hair follicle. It is not only helpful for skin care but stimulates hair growth. It is immensely fruitful in moisturizing your hair and keeping it healthy. Vitamin A is usually found in sweet potatoes, carrots, tuna, lettuce, mango, sweet red peppers, green leafy vegetables and spinach.
- Vitamin B: Variants of this, such as B12, aid in hair growth by managing stress. Vitamin B is found in fruits such as oranges and papayas, and beans.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin helps you absorb iron from the food you eat which is an absolute essential for hair growth. It also boosts the synthesis of collagen that is required to repair the damage and sustain the structure of your hair. Fruits such as papayas, guavas, lemons, sweet lime, orange, kiwi, vegetables such as broccoli, yellow bell peppers and leafy vegetables are replete with Vitamin C.
- Vitamin D: This vitamin rejuvenates the hair cells in order to form new shafts of hair. Vitamin D is found in dairy products, mushrooms, soy milk, tofu, and cheese. Vitamin D is also naturally made by your body when you expose your skin to the sun, and is called the sun-shine vitamin.
- Vitamin E: This aids in stimulating capillaries and enhancing blood circulation on the scalp. This additionally contributes to hair growth due to its high anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant content. Certain foods loaded with Vitamin E are pumpkin, broccoli, olive oil, sunflower seeds, almonds, avocado, tofu and spinach.
- Vitamin B5: It is also known as Panthenol, is a vital ingredient that is used in medicines to regulate hair fall. Foods enriched with Vitamin B5 are sweet potatoes, sunflower seeds, avocados, cheese and mushrooms.
Other Ways to Help Hair-
We have gone over the vitamins that may be important for the health of your hair. But lifestyle changes can help just as much. Try:
- cutting back on gels, blow-drying, and brushing hair when wet
- lowering your stress by exercising at least 30 minutes a day
- drinking enough water, 6-8 glasses a day
Being mindful of the foods and drinks you consume, the products you use, and the way you manage stress, can all help improve the well-being of your hair. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.