Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neha ChauhanYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/madam I am suffering from sever hair loss almost full gaps for entire head please tel how to recover my lost hair.
I am 19 yr old girl having oily skin and rough long hairs. I had spots on my back that is due to pimples which tend to spread on body. What should I do to prevent and clean spots and pimples. Please guide me.
I have pimples on my face from 2 and half years but now they are getting worst and paining. What should I do? Recently I went to one skin care clinic the dermatologist present their given me azee 500 mg. And femcinol a gel and suggested to do their treatment RAPID 360 ACNE CLEAR TREATMENT costing 13000rs. Should I do that?
I'm 21years old female and I want to know the best homeremedies for beautiful skin on face and hands. How to get fair skin. Thankyou.
Sir, I want ask a question related to my skin of my feet. Sir I am continuously loosing the skin of me feet. Please suggest me the solution for this problem. Please reply. Thank you sir.
Hi sir I am Robin I have a problem in my face There are over oil so I was my face more times but can not clear please help tell a solution.
I am 22 years old. I am suffering from hair loss. What should I do to stop it? why it occurs? due to pre ejaculation? or night fall? applying shampoo daily is injurious to hair?
Plzz tell a best suggestion about how to get clear skin , because I have acne on my face and I feel very uncomfortable.
Suffering from white hairs and skin problem. Like pimples, blackness, moles. What will I do for this.
Hey, I had warts on my Fingers, they had gone after using homeopathy medicine, But Now I am feeling like waiting are growing in small quantities. Please Tell me how to get rid of it. Also I saw small small warts in the inner part of external skin of my penis. Please Suggest me.
Hi I am having rough dry hair and grey too? For that I am using hina. Due to hair fall, I tried for hari spa and salon guy advised not to use hina, instead go for hair colour. Kindly advise.
Mera face black ho gaya he Aur me ak student hu. please mujhe face gora banane ke liye koi cream batao Without side effects.
Am 20 year family and I have hair fall and Am bald in front of my head what can I do please Help and Am African.
I hv little bigger breasts so docs plzz suggest me an oil to massage my breasts with regard to make it small.
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, disorders and environmental factors. There are a number of homeopathic treatments that are used to treat hair loss. These treatments focus on the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms.
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Telogen effluvium: This is a disorder of the hair growth cycle where the telogen phase (where the hair falls out) becomes dominant.
- Alopecia aorta: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body destroy the hair. Hair loss tends to occur in patches.
- Androgenic alopecia: This type of disorder is caused by hormonal and genetic factors resulting in a receding hairline.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Silica: Silica is used to treat a number of diseases in homeopathy. Besides being an effective remedy for hair loss, it also treats symptoms of vitiligo, nail problems and eczema.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kaliumcarbonicum: This treatment is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Lycopodium:This treatment is prescribed for people who suffer from premature balding. It is also recommended for pregnant women if they suffer from hair loss.
- Natrummuriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp.
Related Tip: "5 Ways to Deal With Hair Loss"