Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neha Chauhan
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neha ChauhanYour feedback matters!
I'm losing my hair from left side of my skull. The density of hair is getting low, hair getting thinner and the skin is visible of the left part of my head. And I've excess dandruff problem also mostly on the left side. I'm suffering from this problem about 3 to 4 years. What is the reason behind this and how to cure it please advice me. Thank you.
I have pimple on my face and body what can I do what medicine good for me, most of pimple emerge on my shoulders back side.
I am 24 year old. I am having problem of hair fall & dandruff. & Get tiny pimples on face & shoulder. What should i do to cure?
I have lost most of my hair as male pattern baldness. Now I am considering for hair weaving (O am 28 years old. Is it ok to go for it & will I be able to do some natural treatment in future if I wished to do so?
I am 24 years old I have deep toning because of when I was school days and intermediate stage I use to play games in sun shade like afternoon times. I didn, t cared about my skin tone that time. My body will be in white color and my hands and face will dark color. How could I rid off that tan?
I am suffering from hair fall it is falling very fast like 100 hairs daily. I tried all d products and brands my age is just 18. I ate healthy diet as well and whn I bathe its falling more. And it is falling since 1 year. I tried Dr. batras also but at d end there is no result so can you help me out is there any chance to stop hair fall totally. Or regain my hairs?
'Red wine is a ladies' drink'; if you are averse to alcohol, especially to its usual, piquant taste, you must have been suggested with the lightness of red wine by officious onlookers. That surely isn't a remote possibility when you are a lady and of age. Cautious introspection backed with years of medical or scientific research tells millions how wine, when consumed in moderation, helps improve a woman's physical health: the facet of mental health can be taken for granted as inebriation of most kinds results in mood elevation. It is therefore a ladies drink indeed.
While being perturbed about the health of your skin, the sagging cheek muscles, a double chin or wrinkles that start showing once women are in their thirties, you must have rarely conjured the image of a vineyard to relax and repair. A vineyard can actually be your key source to youthful skin. Take a look at the following points to believe the same:
- Red wine can act as an anti-aging intervention in case of both men and women. A glass of wine every day can keep a woman's skin young and taut while two glasses of the same drink can let a man enjoy the look of a young adult.
- Free radicals are active causes of aging. Red wine is rich in antioxidants and thus can do away with such radicals. Many use grapes and grape juice for a glowing skin. Grape juice is way less effective as compared to wine as the latter contains the seed and skin of the fruit during fermentation. The fruit as a whole has polyphenols such as resveratrol that can successfully counter free radicals.
- If you are a health freak and insist on going by a Mediterranean diet, wine is part of your regular diet. You will experience the benefits in a few weeks' time.
- When consumed in a measured and controlled manner, red wine can reduce a person's chances of contracting breast cancer. Wine sharpens your mind while you age; your cognitive faculties therefore do not rust.
- Red wine can make your skin glow from within, unlike any other wine, as white wines have only a little amount of antioxidants.
- Your skin feels young and rejuvenated on drinking red wine as the drink aids arterial functions of the body. Thus proper blood circulation is ensured.