Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neha BhargavaYour feedback matters!
Clean the surface of your tongue daily by using a professional tongue cleaner as they remove bacteria which contribute to bad breath (halitosis).
I am suffering from tooth and gum pain I can not understand why this is happening. I seems that it is happening due to cold because I am also suffering from cold since 3 day but cold is not severity is a normal cold plz help me.
Hi sir my name is Prabhu my father have a problem his age is nearly 35years his problem is bleeding blood in teeth's every 2or 3days so tell me sir he can take which type of treatment to solve that problem plzzz tell me sir.
Today I realize that in my mouth there is big problem. When I saw my left jaw some teeth has been colored like black. But I always used the toothbrush. I am scared about my teeth. I have not used or eat any bad thing for my teeth. Please tell me the right way or or help me to stay away from this problem. Please help me sir.
I am 32 year old. One of my pre molar tooth just broke in bits and pieces leaving no crown for filling but roots deep within and strong. Is it necessary to get it extracted? dentist gave two options of implantation and bridging. Which one to opt for?
My friend was suffering from Oral lichen planus can you help us she doing treatment from dentists Bt want to know further details about this.
Dear Sir/Madam, My teeth are light yellow in color since 10 years what should i do to make it as white color ?
I am 22 years old and have chewed tobacco for about a 3 years but have completely left tobacco as of now for near about 3 months and will never use it any further. I have all my teeth in bad colour inside out and a few crooked teeth and one of the front teeth is broken a bit. Can it be treated? I want my teeth in good shape and colour and would promise never to use tobacco ever again. How much does teeth cleaning and whitening process cost?
Sir My age is 17 and half years old. Sir the front teeth of my mouth is half broken and its color changes fo black then how can I improve my teeth. Give me advice please.
I met with an accident last year in feb due to which I lost upper 2 front teeth. I want to get a replacement now. Waht is the correct and safe procedure, how much will it cost and how much time will it take to be completely fine.
I am afraid of a sound which I hear everyday when I take my breakfast and a sound like" tak" comes somewhere from my jaw. I don't have any teeth problem. Please suggest me.
A chipped or knocked out tooth can be a very painful condition. Tooth injuries are most often caused during a sports activity or when you take a nasty fall. And such accidents can hamper your general well-being, your ability to enjoy food, your appearance and your precious smile.
Different types of tooth injuries:
- A minor chip: A minor tooth fracture usually involves chipping of the enamel only
- A major chip: A deeper fracture can involve chipping of both the enamel and the dentin of a tooth
- A serious fracture that exposes the nerve and blood vessels in the centre of the teeth
- A fully displaced teeth: Here the tooth is forced upward, downward or to the side
- A knocked off teeth: One that lands in your hand or shatters in the ground after impact
- Trauma injuries: A more serious accident that involves head, neck and facial trauma
- Wear and tear: Cavities or chewing and biting on hard objects like pencils, ice cubes, or hard chocolates can also lead to tooth injury
- Fighting the fight: When 'I'll break your teeth' ceases to be an empty threat
How are tooth fractures treated?
Treatment depends on the extent of your fractures. A knocked out teeth can be re-implanted in many cases. A permanent tooth that is re-implanted within 30 minutes has the highest chance of success. Here's what you can do to save your tooth:
- Collect your broken tooth: Carefully collect the tooth fragments to not cause any additional damage which may prevent re-implantation. Avoid touching the root part of the tooth. Wash it gently in lukewarm water and keep it in a small bowl of milk. Avoid scrubbing or scraping to remove dirt.
- Reinsert your teeth if possible: Once you rinse your teeth, try to reinsert your teeth in the cavity. This may be a painful exercise, so proceed only if you think you can bear through it. You can store it between your cheek and gum to prevent drying or in a bowl of whole milk.
- Take care of yourself: If there is bleeding, give your mouth a good rinse to clear off the blood that is blocking the view. Identify the source of bleeding and press in with a sterile gauze or cloth.
- Give yourself a treat: This is a great way to get your mind off the pain and works wonders for children. Treat yourself with an ice lolly/ frozen pop to ease out the pain. If there is any cut on your gums or lips, another equally tasty home remedy is to cover it with sugar which will temporarily stop the bleeding and the sweetness will help you to forget the pain for the time being.
- Go to a dentist: Even if it is a minor chip, it is always advisable to see a dentist, as the cut may be sharp and can eventually end up hurting your tongue.
Your teeth need to last your lifetime, so take good care of them, especially when faced with an injury.