Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Neha AgrawalYour feedback matters!
I have knee pains. I used lot@ of tablets I asked doctors. But I didn't get relief from that pains. Pls tell me how can I relief from that pains?
Sir i am feeling weakness in my knees and legs and some same feeling in my hands and always feel some tiredness so plz tell me which type of symptoms is this?
I have with my knees. I feel pain during running and using stairs. I have consulted many doctors and have done some exercise for quads but there is no relief. Is there damaged cartilage. Please sir give me some advice.
I am 26 year old male and have back bone pain from 6 months I have used pain killer like sozo de court6 gabapin etc but no relief pls consult.
There is pain in on backside of the right thighs, it pains in every position of sitting, standing, walking.
Pairo me bhut dard hota hai ku jara bhi jyada chalne ya khade hone par pura kamar se lekar pairo tk tej dard hota hai ku.
I am having knee pain my age is 45 years from last 4-5 months. I have tried various medicine but the pain is as it is. May I get the the cure for my knees pain?
I am suffering from disk and Knee joint pains for the past 10 years I have already done panchakarma treatment. There is no result? What can I Do?
My wife has diabetic since last 10 years, she gets pain in the heels of the legs very often. What is the remedy?
I have diabetes from the last 3 year. My foot pains a lot. I did podiascan and it shows very high pressure mainly in right foot. I can't walk for long. Please advice for this.
I am from mumbai I have back pain during working hour or home as well so please suggest how reduce my back bone pain.
As I'm busy with laptops, I sit nearly more than 12 hours a day before my laptop. Is that cause any problem in future? I got back pain from the last couple of weeks. I don't know sure, whether pain is due to my sitting position. I followed homeopathy medication nearly for 8 years. I hate allopathy at any cost. Tell me your suggestions. THANKS.
I am suffering from backache since 5 years so whenever I have to bend for my work it pains. I am not understanding what to do for it.
Hi I'm 24 years old, earlier last year I was diagnosed with ulcer, now suddenly my back is paining, and sometimes I feel vomiting, I'm unable to taste any food also. Is this the ulcer symptoms?
Hello, My wife met with an accident in jan 2015, got some scratches on her face and knee got admitted into hospital for one day, after her right arm was paining she was unable to lift her hand also, they took X-ray and told that no bone fractures. Day by day the arm pain was becoming more, after 15 days doctor suggested us a MRI scan in which it was reported tendon tear and suggested for surgery in march she had undergone the surgery and was recovering, same time she had the pain in her left knee also and after that doctor suggested for MRI scan for her left knee and then it was a ligament tear and undergone a surgery for that also in June 2015, with the grace of god she was recovering from that also the right knee started paining since from jan 2016 they suggested some tablets and also suggested for physiotherapy, even after that also nothing was improved again early this month they have suggested for MRI scan to right knee and as I said the report was that and again they are suggesting for another surgery we are totally confused what to do now, please help me we really do not want to get the surgery to be done if there is any alternate medication please let us know.
I have been suffering from acute backache problem since 4 years from my delivery. How to get rid of this problem? Suggest remedies.
I have a knee pain in last 2 months I am 36 years old now, have if got any relief. What should I do now?
Hi I'm suffering with knee pain since long time. Night time imsuffering alot. At the time of folding it will give the some relaxation. what to do now?
I am 18 years old I have a severe headache since 3 days I actually have migraine so I feel so much of pain on my left side of eye and back neck pain so much of headache how can I reduce my migraine pain.
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a painful disorder of the hand caused by pressure on your median nerve as it runs through the carpal tunnel of the wrist. Symptoms include numbness, pins and needles, and pain (particularly at night). Anything that causes swelling inside the wrist can cause carpal tunnel syndrome, including repetitive hand movements, pregnancy and arthritis.
Cause of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome symptoms begin when the pressure inside the tunnel becomes too high. This results in your median nerve becoming compressed as it passes through the small tunnel.
The carpal tunnel pressure increase occurs when either of two things happens:
- The tunnel space decreases, such as when the wrist swells eg after a traumatic injury, partial subluxation of the carpal bones or fracture or tenosynovitis.
- When the contents of the tunnel (median nerve, blood vessels and tendons) enlarge.
- Both of these situations increase the pressure on the nerve, leading to the carpal tunnel symptoms.
Symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) sufferers will usually experience the following symptoms in their hand or fingers:
- hand pain or aching
- pins and needles
- numbness esp at night of with wrist flexing
- weakness or cramping
- perceived swelling
The symptoms are usually worse at night and your grip will weaken as the condition progresses. Eventually you will notice muscle atrophy of the thenar (thumb) muscles and loss of hand function or clumsiness. If this sounds like you, suspect carpal tunnel syndrome.
Physical Therapy Treatment
- Gliding Exercises: Moving your fingers in a specified pattern of exercises may help your tendons and nerves glide more smoothly through your carpal tunnel. While there’s some evidence that gliding exercises can help relieve symptoms when used alone, these exercises appear to work better in combination with other treatments -such as splinting.
- Graston Technique/Manual Therapy: The Graston Technique incorporates a patented form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to effectively detect and treat scar tissue and restrictions that effect normal function. Manual therapy techniques such as myofascial release or Active Release Technique are hands-on techniques that release tight tendons and musculature.
- Ultrasound: Deep, pulsed ultrasound directed at the carpal tunnel can reduce pain and numbness, and improve hand strength. Continuous superficial ultrasound doesn’t help.
- Traction: Some people obtain relief from carpal tunnel symptoms by using a hand traction device, called C-Trac. You might try this device, which can be purchased for home use, if other conservative treatment options have failed.
- Splints: Splints (braces) are the most commonly used nonsurgical treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome. Splints that immobilize the wrist in a neutral (unbent) position are most likely to relieve discomfort. An unbent wrist maximizes the size of the carpal tunnel, which reduces pressure on the median nerve, relieving your symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.