Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neetu Saini
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neetu SainiYour feedback matters!
Hello Doc, I have acnes and bruises on my face and some white dots (possibly milia) covering down side of my eye section. And rashes in my sides of nose which when dry turns up like a white dirt. This problem has been since a very long time. I had in past used up facewash (not regularly), but that did not resolved up the issue. Regards.
I am a 24 years old male, I want to become fair and smooth glowing skin, and good healthy eyes. What should I do?
I am having some hair problems like hair fall and some baldness. I have tried so many home remedies but I couldn't find any perfect solution for it. So, please help me to get rid of it.
I am losing a hair and I am getting white hair from last 6 months what are the prevents to be taken.
My pimples was started in 9th standard. Now it is less but my natural glowing skin is lost. It is very rough nowadays. How I will get smooth and glowing skin again. As soon as possible.
I have a lot of dandruff in my hair and as a result, I have acne on my face and its getting very oily. I have tried so many shampoos and things to get over it but nothing worked. How can I get rod of dandruff and acne? I had a very beautiful skin previously but now my face looks dull and oily all the time. What are the ways by which I can bring the glow on my face back? Also, how can I improve my skin with the help of food? What should be kept in mind to prevent dandruff from returning? I really need to improvise my face and skin cause its the matter of my self image.
Shilpa mam I am using bringraj tail for 3-4 weeks but there is no effect on my hair. Please tell me best solution.
Respected Doctor I have dark circles 21 years, single,male, 70 kg, don't use any harmful thing. Please give fruits/vegetables/totka/trick to cure fast ,(use mobile 5/6 hours) thanks!
I am suffering from severe acne problem on face and buttocks .My skin is getting darker on inner thighs and down there please suggest me medication.
I am 23 years old, my hair is almost getting change in color from black to white, means maximum hair of head are white, what can I do for stop this, and have hair fall problem?
What Causes Eczema? Ways to Prevent Eczema Outbreaks
A skin inflammation, eczema, also known as atopic eczema, refers to the changes that occur in the upper skin layer. These skin changes can be thickened and cracked skin, skin redness, crusting of the affected area and swollen raw skin, among others. The exact cause of this skin condition is not yet known but a mix of factors have been found to be behind this health problem.
The factors that play a role in causing eczema are:
- Dry skin brings down your skin's ability to fend off irritants as well as allergy causing substances from entering your skin, resulting in an inflammatory condition.
- Genetics is also one of the factors that may affect the proper functioning of your skin as a barrier against harmful substances. Therefore, if either one of the parent or both suffers from the condition, it is very likely that their children too will suffer from it.
- Abnormal functioning of your body's immune system can also lead to this skin condition. This is because it's your body's immune system that fights off infections as well as harmful intruders.
- The presence of the bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus, which brings about sweat buildup, inflames the skin considerably, leading to this condition.
- Even environmental factors like pollen, cigarette smoke lead to the flaring of eczema.
How can you prevent an eczema outbreak?
It is very common for this skin condition to flare-up from time to time. But you can avoid such outbreaks or reduce their severity by following these very simple ways:
- Keep your skin well-moisturized so that it doesn't dry out causing further irritation.
- Sudden changes in temperature can cause the skin condition to break out. So, when the weather is hot, keep yourself cool but during cold weather, use a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying out.
- Keep sweating in check as it can cause an outbreak very easily
- Avoid the use of harsh detergents and soaps, woolen materials as well as the consumption of foods that may lead to flare-ups