Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neetu AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old male and have suffering from headache problem. Please suggest me what can I do for this to relief permanently?
Whenever I ejaculate due to night fall or other I have unusual pain in my penis and pain grows till anus. (Only when I ejaculate).
I am suffering from fever and I think so it is due to malaria. Please inform me symptoms of malaria.
My pennies is only 5 inch .iam 18 year old. How can I increased my pennies size naturally? Does doing sex every day decreases my pennies size?
I have profound hearing loss and wear hearing aid in both ears. With Hearing aid I lead a normal live, work in mnc in sales engineer and also drive car. Is there any medicine or surgery or exercise to improve hearing?
Suggest diet plan vegetarian diet which does not include smoothies, malai etc. Can not munch on raw veg & fruits in the name of diet.
Hi this is Priyatham. I am a diabetic for the past 15 years. I am suffering from urine problem for the last 6 months (unconscious in night). Please suggest me what to do. I am 28.
My friend is masturbating from 9th standard only. Aftr 10th standard, he got spectacles. Was it just because of masturbation? Does it affect his reproduction? How to get rid of it? Please give suggestion.
I am feeling headache very frequently. This mostly happens at right side or left corner of forehead.
Can't sleep at night lot thinking comes on mind at night only can't focus anything what can I do? What the solution?
My penis head cover skin is not open, at what age it will be open can you suggest me a solution please?
I have Hiatal hernia and gastro reflux problem. Does taking Organic apple cider vinegar helps? Or what I should do or take?
Im 20f. I want long thick hair. Wat can I do? Wat shampoo can I use. Many says all shampoos contain acids n sulphates. Wat to use actually?
What you must know about body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- an increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- a cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- if the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- for body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a qualified doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.