Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi 110059 and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neetu
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NeetuYour feedback matters!
I am 66, male, suffered a ligament tear in 2014 and cellulitis in on my right leg during 2016. Even though necessary treatment's were taken, I feel my right leg has become very sensitive. An orthopaedic surgeon after ascertaining I am not diabetic said it could be vitamin deficiency. Though I have been talking vitamins yet after continuous standing of 20/25 minutes, my leg starts paining in knee and nearby.
Hello Doctor, my husband is doing daily night shift,& the problem is his leg is paining in thigh, calf, Heel, arch,ball of the leg has lots of pain. He is 26 year old. So what is main problem? Can U please suggest me.
I am 36year old male, I am suffering from baldness, my hair becoming thiner. How to get new hair and thick hair?
Summer might be the perfect time to flaunt your beach wave tresses, but you also need to protect them from the scorching sun. The summer sun can make your hair dry and brittle, causing a lot of damage. Here are five tips to keep your hair healthy and beautiful all summer long.
- Hydration: In summer you tend to lose too minerals through sweat and this causes dehydration, which in general affects your whole body, making your skin and hair dry and lifeless. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 7-8 glasses of water. Also include lemon water, buttermilk and coconut water in your diet to regain the lost minerals. Eat fruits with high water content such as muskmelon, watermelon, cucumbers and tomatoes to include nutrients in your system.
- Protection: Wear a scarf or a stylish hat to match your outfit as well as protect your mane from the sun rays. Preferably use a cotton one and tie it loosely so that it does not hinder circulation.
- Use a mild Shampoo: In summers, excess sweat can clog your hair follicles, capturing dirt and bacteria. It is important to use a gentle shampoo that gets the job done without stripping your hair of moisture.
- Condition: Use a conditioner to provide texture and strength to your hair. They also lend a coating on the hair that makes it shiny and creates a thin barrier from the sun rays.
- Limit styling tools: It is better to avoid heating tools as much as possible because additional heat can dry out your hair shafts. Also, use fewer hair products such as hairsprays and gels because they contain tons of chemicals that can cause damage by clogging the follicles mixed with sweat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.