Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Neeta TanejaYour feedback matters!
Full body pain. Diabetics, cholesterol, weak eyesight, chickengunia two years ago. Age 60 years recommend home medicine.
I sometimes feel pain in the right shoulder specially when I go to gym and workout. Not always but occasionally. Please help.
Sir/mam my aunt has been suffering from knee pain from one week. So please tell me what should she do to get free from the pain.
I am suffering from back pain in middle of back actually its not like pain I have no words for this different type of pain pls help me my age is 22 I also do some exercises in ground.
Dear sir , I am suffering from over weight due to this reason I am starting running but I am facing too much pain on legs wearing shoes also what to do sir can I take pain clear tablet?
There are many situations under which people may go through joint or muscle damage. There are other portions that may also go through the side effects of such damage. During the damage, a knee ligament might be overstretched (sprained), or at times even torn. A ligament tear can be incomplete (only a portion of the filaments that make up the tendon are torn) or complete (the tendon is torn totally). Knee tendon wounds can bring about pain, swelling, wounding and lessen the movement of your knee. Your knee joint may feel unsteady and you may walk with a limp.
There are four tendons in the knee that could get damage:
- The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) is one of the two noteworthy tendons in the knee. It connects the thighbone and the shinbone in the knee.
- The posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) is the second significant tendon in the knee also connecting the thighbone to the shinbone in the knee.
- The lateral collateral ligament (LCL) connects the thighbone to the fibula, the littler bone of the lower leg on the parallel or external side of the knee.
- The medial collateral ligament (MCL) additionally connects the thighbone to the shinbone on the medial or inside of the knee.
Side effects can include the following:
- A popping sound or feeling at the time of the injury can in some cases be heard if a ligament is entirely torn.
- Swelling of your knee. When a tendon is harmed, there might be some bleeding inside your knee joint from the harmed tendon. This can lead to knee swelling. The level of swelling will rely upon the seriousness of the damage. Minor ligament sprains may bring about a little amount of swelling, though totally torn ligaments may cause more damage.
- Pain in your knee. Once again, the level of pain depends upon the seriousness of the knee damage.
- Your knee might ache even on touching it.
- Chondromalacia patella is a condition in which the cartilage under the knee cap becomes softer.
- A feeling that your knee is might not be stable or even if you would be able to stand on it. This may make you limp. This too depends upon how serious the damage to the tendon is.
- Wounds around your knee can occur at times. It might take some time to heal.
Treatments that can help elevate the pain are as follows:
- Rest the knee
- Ice your knee to get rid of pain and swelling
- Apply compression on your knee
- Raise your knee on a pad when you are sitting or resting
- Wear a knee brace to balance the knee
- Take painkillers as recommended by your specialist. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.