Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Neeta TanejaYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years old I am suffering from back pain and pain at knee. In the x-ray report it shows growth in bone.
My body is paining. Its near left arm near shoulder. And near back around ribs. Pain started around week before and it was back side.now pain in slowly transferred front side. Some time I can' t take deep breathe. MY Age is 37 years old and am male.
My mother have severe pain in joints of legs, she isn't able to stand longer without using some ointments like moov, balm etc.
I am suffering from frozen shoulder n stiffed back, since last ten years. I have taken all treatments like homeopathic, Ayurvedic, naturopathic, acupuncture n modern medical treatment. Initially every medicine effects for 4 or 5 days but after that condition gets worse than before. Kindly advice.
He is having leg pain in both legs at lower part for last 9 months. Mainly in right leg. And sometimes having minor headaches along with it. Are they interrelated.
I usually have pain in my spinal chord area now for continuous 1 year. Previously I used to work with a construction company where I used to sit for hours on chair. Now situation is such that I can't sit continuously for 2 hours. It pains a lot in the back. Please help me in this regard and let me know if any treatment is required or not?
I am suffering from pain in joints along my knee please provide me better precautions therefor I getting free from it.
I am having pain on my back and I realised pain after 4 to 5 hrs of sleep everyday in the morning. During daytime everything is normal.
i am Facing chikungunya after effects. Leg pain. Weakness. Less mobility at joints. Sluggishness. Loss of smooth walking gait. Please suggest remedy
I am 24 years old girl. I was operated for appencitisis 4 years back and since then I have been experiencing pain internally where I was being operated. The pain is not continuous but it appears as and when especially during periods the pain is severe. I had consulted 3-4 doctors did sonography for lower abdomen but the reports shows everything normal and doctor advised it is normal muscle pain that contracts more during periods. I am not satisfied with their answers. Please advise why I am experiencing such pain and what test or lifestyle I should follow for this. Thanks in advance please help.
I have back pain, but it's always paining. It pains sometimes when I bent jurky. The pain is only at one point at bottom of back bone i. E. At tail of back bone. Doctor suggested me to sit straight and don't fold legs at time on sitting floor. But it pains again sometime. So suggest me permanent solution.
Doctor I gets sleepy and tired in tha morning without doing any work and backpain too. what's the reason? And remedy.
I am suffering from since seven days with my backbone pain and my knees also please tell me what should I do for this and please give me a solution of this problem?
Chronic back pain may occur due to a variety of reasons. Sometimes, it may be due to conditions like osteoporosis or arthritis and at other times, it may be due to an injury or a slip disc caused by such an injury. Injuries to the spinal cord can also trigger chronic back pain. There are numerous ways of dealing with chronic back pain, which may be debilitating, if not treated properly.
10 ways of managing this pain.
- Medication: One of the ways of managing chronic back pain is with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs as well as pain killers like ibuprofen. However, do keep in mind that these medicines must be consumed only if they are prescribed by the doctor. Anticonvulsants and anti-depressants can also help in preventing pain that emanates from the nerves of the region.
- Surgery: Surgery can be done by the doctors in case the pain is extreme and severe. This kind of surgery usually aims at implanting devices and tools that can support the slipped disc, which may cause pinched nerves.
- Electrotherapy: This kind of therapy can help in reducing pain by releasing low-voltage electric stimulation that helps in dealing with the sensory nervous system.
- Exercises: Muscle strengthening exercises will help in a better balance. Also, other physiotherapy exercises can help in reducing back pain significantly by targeting the points that create pain and by pinching of the nerves.
- Relaxation techniques: There are a number of relaxation techniques that one can turn to so as to reduce the pain. This pain can also be managed with the help of meditation and breathing exercises, which can serve as an alternative means of treatment.
- Rest: With proper rest, one can do away with chronic pain. Yet, if it is a nerve-based issue, then the doctor may ask you not too lie down for long stretches and to walk regularly so that inflammation and pain does not set in.
- Heat: Heat therapy or heat compresses as well as hot water bags can be used for pain relief.
- Prolotherapy: In this method, an irritant solution is injected into the back so as to stimulate better blood circulation. This process also aids in faster ligament repair.
- Opioid fusion pump installation: These pumps are surgically implanted so that opioid agents are delivered straight to the spinal cord, which can treat and manage chronic back pain.
- Injections: These are usually considered as blocks that deliver steroids to the ligaments and joints. Also, one may have to take corticosteroid injections in order to deal with a very painful case. These epidural injections are usually best for temporary relief. One will need more long term treatment or management methods in order to effectively deal with and reduce pain.