Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Neeta TanejaYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years old female. I have knee pain due to partial tear of ACL and neck pain also. And I have huge deficiency of vitamin D. I am vegetarian please give me a solution to overcome this deficiency problem. Thank you.
Hello. While sleeping in the morning , I moved by neck quickly and a click sound came from my neck . And after that it got stuck . Now I am not able to move my neck . Its paining a lot . What to do ?
How long does it take for the condition of frozen shoulder to subside? Is surgery advisable in case of delayed recovery? Physiotherapy has been of no use till now!
I have hurt my knee as my knee got twisted while turning around. I was unable to walk for 3-4 days and slowly slowly started walking with the help of physiotherapy. It's been 3 months now and my walk has improved but at times my knee hurts as well as there is stiffness after sitting for a while. I am female ,45 years old. I do not squat as it hurts.
Joint and muscle pain arises when excess pressure is exerted on a particular joint or due to the wear and tear of a particular muscle. This is one area where many people face chronic pain, with symptoms such as deformity of the joints, swelling, immobility of the joints and severe joint pain. There are a lot of topical as well as oral medicines for chronic pain within conventional medicine, but it may not always be effective for all types of patients.
Homeopathy has been known to provide effective cures for many types of muscle and joint related ailments.
Let's first look at the common causes for muscle and joint pain related problems:
- Sports related injuries
- Vehicular accidents such as a car or bike accidents
- Bad postures or habits
- Other underlying physical or medical conditions
So what are the ways in which homeopathy can cure certain conditions and alleviate pain in patients?
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases.
- Muscular conditions: There are many muscle-related conditions such as fibromyalgia and fibrositis among others have also been reduced after the usage of Rhus tox.
Homeopathic medicines like Medorrhinum, Ruta, Formica Rufa, Arnica, Symphytum and a few others are useful for treating such conditions, depending upon the exact symptoms and causes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Treating Constipation Effectively with Homeopathy