Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neeta SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year married woman I feel so irritation after sex . I am pregnant of 3 month. What can I do ?
She is pregnant and has a habit of late nite sleeping from the very beginning. Actually she likes to enjoy it she likes to sleep in the morning. So I suggested her not to do that she can't changed her habit yet. Is it really a bad thing for for her and her unborn baby? She also likes to eat chat, alphonso mangoes. Give right guidance whether she can continue wit it or drop these habits.
Hello sir, I want ask about my monthly periods. It is not regular, and always delay with intolerable pain. The duration is always around 8 days and bleeding is heavy. Please give me an advise, how to get rid of this problem.
Ma'am I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 27 August and she took I pill (ecp) after 6 hours. After 4 days I.e. On 1st September she started bleeding and she blessed for four days. Now after 21 days of intercourse, we did 4 home urine pregnancy test which were on 18 September, 25 September, 2 October and 9th October. A all the results were NEGATIVE. We even did a bhcg test on 18th October, the results were <1.2 miU/mL. Then she started bleeding from 23 October to 29th October. This month also, The bleeding started day before yesterday I.e. On 23rd Nov. My question is can we rule out pregnancy now but she is having cold, severe stomach pain and feels like vomiting this time. Please help.
Hello. In pregnancy, approx how much weight should be gained from actual pre-pregnancy weight in every month? Secondly is it common to have hand fingers swelling during second trimester? One last query. Is it common to have fever after taking TT injection?
Last month on 4th feb 2017 my periods ended. I had sex on 7th feb 2017. I took i-pill within 6 hrs after sex. I got a bleeding of dark brown or black color on 17th feb 2017. It continued for 2-3 days. I have not got periods till today. Its been more than a month.& there are no signs of pregnancy also. What should I do now? Please help.
Hi. We are planning for a child since almost 3 months and still my wife is not pregnant. We checked by testing it was negative early in morning and in this month she had period of 2 days only instead of 6 days and had very little pain. She is feeling very tired and little bit of stomach pain every time. Can you help me.
Hello doctors, I want to know that, which medicine is safe during positive news in pregnancy, I have already 2nd half year old baby, so I don't want to take chance before four years, today I checked nd the report goes positive So pls help to get out of this position. What I do.
Dr. Doctor, My Wife is 49 years old and almost since 10 Months she is not getting regular Monthly Periods. Once in 2 to 3 months she gets her period at this age I was told she will slowly stop her menses cycle. I would like to know how to be safe in doing some diagnosis which will not affect her health. Regards.
I gave my gf ipill last month but her period date is delaying her date was 19 but till now she have not period till now she checked yesterday by the help of preganews kit but she is not pregnant what should I do.
Me and boyfriend had sex on the 5th day of cycle without protection but he cum outside, is it possible to get pregnant? I recently used ipill last time so I got early periods can I take again its 6th day today.
Mera ovalution 18 Oct ko tha hmne 13,14,15 ko sex kiya uske baad nhi .to kya main pregnant ho skt hun.
I am 43 year old woman. have swelling in my left armpit. It is painless. It is soft and tender I took a mammogram yesterday. In the result it is given as no abnormality detected. But in breast composition it is given as heterogeneouslydense which may obscure small masses. Is it breast cancer? i am having this swelling for the past two months. Please help me to know what is my problem.
I am 32 years old female and having very heavy bleeding during menstural periods, I have already taken savista medicine with doctor consult but no of use. Kindly suggest me permanent cure.
Hello doctor, I m diagnosed with PCOD recently and under medication for past 4 months. Iam 57kg and 5.1feet. My weight is reducing due to exercise. Have no other symptoms except for irregular periods. For which I'm under OCPS and ovacare myo. How long will it take to regular my periods and conceive?
I am having cyst in my right ovary of 8. 7 mm. Can it effect conception. M 25 yr old. Unmarried. Having facial hairs want rid from them.
I am two months pregnancy . I wants to know that what foods should be taken in this stage of pregnancy. For good and normal baby.
I did my blood test and I found hb is only 8.3 instead it should be 11 to 15. What should be the best treatment to recover this and on the same time it's my second month of pregnancy.
Getting to be intimate with someone is a great feeling as you can get to enjoy and explore each other’s bodies, mind and spirit. However it is also important that you avoid getting infected by sexually transmitted diseases. Although you are probably aware of how to protect yourself in general circumstances, you could be mistakes in the heat of the moment and fail or forget to use adequate protection. Always be safe, never sorry.
The following tips will help you stay safe, each time you have sex and should never be forgotten:
- Single partner and regular testing: The safest way to have sex is have a single partner and to ensure that neither of you have any form of STI (sexually transmitted infections). If you have been with multiple partners before then get yourself tested for STIs and STDs (sexually transmitted diseases).
- Bring your own condom (BYOC): Never rely on the partner to have dams, condoms or lube. It is highly recommended that you have your own supply and the expiration dates should be checked before usage.
- Contraception: In addition to condoms, other forms of contraceptives like cervical caps and contraceptive pills must be utilized to prevent unwanted pregnancy. One should also consider using female condoms.
- Lubrication: Even though friction during sex can help in elevating pleasure levels, it also increases the risks of infection. In order to prevent friction, try to use a lubricants during sex. Oil-based lube should not be used on a latex condom as it may cause breaks within. Water and Silicon based lubricants are better options
- Set personal boundaries: Having personal rules and boundaries around safe sex can be helpful in setting a standard for behaviour. Writing down what one personally approves of and doesn’t is helpful in setting proper boundaries around the concept of safe-sex. In case of a history of sexual abuse, it is important to contact a therapist or somebody close and opening up to them so they can initiate the process of recovering from it.
- Drink responsibly: It is important to consider the limit of alcohol and the people one chooses to drink with. It is also necessary to understand the concept of consent. You should not be or allowed to be pressurized into having sex.
It is important to understand the importance of safe sex and being able to speak up about sex without feeling any shame. Furthermore, it is important to understand your responsibilities in initiating safe sex and it is okay to find it difficult in the beginning. We have cultural stigmatization around sex and it is okay to be uncomfortable in the beginning, but it is equally important to develop the confidence to talk about sexual practices and safe-sex without guilt, shame or the fear of judgement.