Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neeta SharmaYour feedback matters!
Miscarriage hone par kya turant blood ajaata h. Main aPni wyf k lye janna chahta hi bcz one week hua h meri wife ko pregnent hue
I am married women. My periods date is 10th but I did not get my periods. Is there any early signs of pregnancy? Pls suggest.
If a person who usually goes through the mensuration every month but since a few months is not getting her periods on a regular basis, Is it that she cannot conceive?
I am a 20 years girl nd had irregular menstruation prblm since some yrs. Recently it had been diagnosed nd its Polysctic Ovarian syndrome that too bilateral. Even my two frnds are also suffering frm dis. I thnk it has become common amng girls. Bt its not a gud issue for our future! we have heard its not a big issue bt we can not play wid our lyf. Medicines work for a moment bt has no long term role. please suggest me how to get out frm dis. May not b fully bt almost I can Thanks for letting me share my prblm! Waiting fr rply.
Dear Doctor My wife was pregnant from last 13 weeks and 4 days with crl 7.4 cm with increased NT 2.9 mm So please give me suggestion.
There is this general idea regarding gynecologists that one just needs to consult them when you are pregnant. Other than pregnancy, most women need the help of a gynaecologist, general specialist or a family doctor for managing certain womanly issues. Gynaecological problems are of various kinds and are not just limited to pregnancy or postpartum health conditions.
A point by point discussion, carrying out the required tests alongside the right treatment are done by your gynaecologist. It can assess your health status and make it better.
Here are some reasons to visit a gynecologist:
1. Menstrual irregularity: In case of menstrual irregularity, you should visit your gynaecologist quickly. Abnormal bleeding from the uterus may indicate many a disease such as fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, pelvic infection or the presence of polyps in the uterus.
Visit a gynecologist when:
- Your periods are irregular and far away.
- You have repetitive periods, which return in a range of 21 days or less.
- There is bleeding in between the periods.
- Your periods keep going over 7 days
- You have exceptionally postponed periods
- Your periods are unnaturally heavy.
- You miss your periods.
- Abnormal cases of menstrual bleeding.
2. Vaginal problems: Problems in the vagina may lead to infection in the urinary tract. A gynaecologist should be consulted who would prescribe OTC medicines. In case of problems in the vagina, a gynaecologist should be consulted when:
- The frequency of your urine increase abnormally without any specific reason.
- There is pain or burning sensation during urination.
- Urine is accompanied with blood.
- There is an abnormal discharge coming out from your vagina.
- You have itching sensation in your vagina.
You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
3. Problems with the breasts: Any kind of problem in the breasts needs the attention of a gynaecologist. In case of breast issues, you should visit a doctor when
- A certain amount of discomfort is experienced in the breasts during periods.
- A lump is felt in the breasts.
- Discharge material comes out from the breasts.
4. Pain in lower abdomen: An abdominal pain can cause tumors, fibroids or even ovarian cysts in women. On the off chance that you encounter insufferable abdominal pain alongside menstrual irregularity, discuss the signs and side effects with your gynaecologist. Visit the doctor when:
- Pelvic pain is experienced occasionally along with great discomfort.
- Menstrual cramps occur.
- Pain in lower abdomen occurs after having sex.
- A lump develops in the abdomen accompanied by pain.
Pregnancy is not the only reason for visiting a gynaecologist as a gynaecologist looks after many other issues in women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.
My girlfriend's vagina is very tight. While sex is a lot of trouble to my penis. Penis to do to reduce the suffering.
My daughter promila is in the advanced stage of pregnancy. She has completed eight months. We are told food cord has circled twice on the neck of baby as a result we have to go through cesarean operation. Please suggest ways and means of this problem.
Hello doc. My aunt, 51 years, have irritable bowel syndrome. And her sugar level fasting is 107mg/dl. Her weight is 63. She is loosing weight rapidly. Pls suggest diet. Expecting a honest reply.
I am 7 weeks pregnant, only mild heartbeat seen, is there any possibility of getting good heart beat in further weeks?
I had unprotected sex! To be honest I'm at the age when such stuff happens but now I'm worried about STD which I should think prior I had unprotected sex. I don't really know the lady I was been with was clean. Please someone do help with suggestions or a precaution I could take prior I get HIV positive. honestly this is not the first time I had unprotected sex but I should mention till now I had no issues in my sexual life. Don't know why I'm worried after last night. I request someone to recommend a test or a preventive suggestion which would not let me ruin my compete life. In return I swear to God I'll get married in 2017 and not do such again! Please Suggest something! FYI I never had sex with the same ladies. I never had bloody or painful urination. I never had swelling or rashes on my part. I wash part immediately after sex. Please let me know what preventive care I should take?
Hi, I'm going for a short trip for around 5 days and i'm carrying nor metrogyl with me if I had a bad digestion over there i'm in my first month of pregnancy should I intake it? If not then which medicine will be suitable if I had a bad digestion over there. Thanks.
I don't get to climax during sex with my partner. While he ended up with proper satisfaction. It's been 9 months to our marriage. Guide me.
I had missed my period and clinic test showed positive but I do not have nausea nor do I vomit nor gag to any smell. What usual things happen with people like vomiting is not happening with me. I am worried if everything is fine or not or am I really pregnant or not. Clinic test was positive when I was already 7weeks, till then I didn't realise I was pregnant.
I am 30 years old and have one son of 7 years and my husband wanted second child and I was not ready. I also have lower back pain problem that I have consulted with physician and certain exercises are asked to follow. I am a teacher and confused of second babies responsibility with all other responsibilities and I have a joint family so will this decision of second child be right or not and is it safe for my body as I have lower back pain.
I am a boy. I have done sex with my girl friend 7-8 times before. Last 20th november I did sex with her. Today she test with a prega news pregnancy test kit. Result is positive. She is 23 years old. Her period date was 1st december. But she miss it. I don't want baby. Is there any process without abortion to solve this problem. Plzz suggest me. Kindly help me.
Haemophilia is a type of disorder in which blood does not clots easily or in a normal way. Haemophilia A is one of the common types of disease which causes due to deficiency of blood clotting factor VIII. Haemophilia B is another type which is caused due to the deficiency of blood clotting factor IX. Haemophilia is a lifetime condition which has no exact cure but can be managed by treatment. Haemophilia is a hereditary disorder which is mostly seen in men but is also observed in women sometimes if they carry the gene.
Symptoms of Haemophilia
Symptoms of haemophilia can vary depending on the severity of the disease. In most of the cases, bleeding is the common symptom of haemophilia. Sometimes, haemophilia causes internal bleeding which if left untreated can cause joint pains. There are some other general symptoms seen in people suffering from haemophilia. They are listed here.
- Bleeding through the nose
- Bleeding seen in faeces or urine
- Continuous bleeding when removal of tooth, surgery and when injured
- Unprompted bleeding
- Bleeding seen in joints which lead to swelling and pain
- Bleeding seen in urinary and gastrointestinal tracts
In some cases, internal bleeding happens in the brain which may come into notice during an injury. Such type of internal bleeding can be detected by the following symptoms.
- A severe headache
- Neck pain
- Severe stiffness in the body
- Abrupt weakness
- Problems in walking
Treatment for Haemophilia
The standard treatment of haemophilia involves mainly in replacement of missing clotting factor. As haemophilia is caused due to deficiency of factor VIII, the treatment involves the injection of factor VIII concentrates into the body which can be identified depending on the severity of bleeding, the site of bleeding and the age of the patient. Depending on the seriousness of the disease, factor VIII concentrates are given to the patient before going for surgery or dental extractions. This can help in preventing the bleeding.
As haemophilia is a hereditary disease, it is advisable to concentrate on prevention rather than cure of the disease. In order to prevent the disease, it is wise to undergo a genetic counselling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.