Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neeta Sharma
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neeta SharmaYour feedback matters!
According to doctor prescribed, I used to intake Hempuspa tablet and syrup in daytime and ovabless Health supplement tablets with M2-tone syrup at night time in order to conceive a baby. .here I wanted to know is I am going right towards it or not. Please suggest could I be pregnant soon or not.
Mam/Sir, How many chances to be pregnant. If we have sex 9th day after Period and took unwanted 72 within 2 hours. And after that on 7 day heavy bleeding till 2-3 days. please tell properly. And how many days to take recovery hormonal imbalance after withdrawal bleeding. Nad what is the best diet for this. because I do not want to take medicines for any hormones. Thanks.
I am suffering from cough from last 5 days also before I have cold that was finished .i have taken azee250 mg, borosol cough syrup. Also I am pregnant with 6 month ending.
Is 1 percent of sperm morphology is ok for ivf and what do you mean 1 perm of sperm morphology does it means one sperm is 1 percent ok rest 3 percent defective?
Helo gud aftrnun Sir mam I wana knw ee r trying to conceive a baby n we had sex on fertile days as per ovulation kit. Should we do sex later also like in days just before period date or we should avoid sex before dat. Also when do symptoms starts before period date if it has been conceived.
Mam mujhe sirf 3 din periods hote h ye normal hai kya. Or mere periods age piche aate he matlab 21 ko aaye fir 20 ko ab 19 ko to ye normal hai kya.
Ancient wisdom for healthy modern life:
The longest, healthy living individuals throughout history who lived to 80, 90 and even 100-plus years of age lived without suffering from obesity, diabetes, heart disease, dementia, osteoporosis or cancer.
They never knew the concept of good fats, bad fats, low carb diets, glycaemic index, or any other modern health.
What they were eating?
- The best available data suggest ancestors obtained about 35% of their dietary energy from natural fats, 35% from carbohydrates and 30% from protein. Saturated fats contributed approximately 7.5% of total energy.
- Now indian diet is made up of upto 60 to 70% of carbohydrates and most of it is refined carbohydrates where as our ancestors carbohydrates were complex non starchy like fruits and vegetables.
- Now there is phobia against fats since 1960.
- All fats are not bad.
- Natural fats are healthy and it's required for good physical and brain health.
- Only processed oils are not good.
What was the timing of our ancestor's eating?
- They were mostly eating between dawn to dusk.
- In ancient rome, dinner was called" cena" and was the main meal of the day. It was taken late in the afternoon or when the sun started going down.
- With no electricity, cooking dinner in the evening was not an option.
- Till 19th century, lunch was dinner and dinner was lunch.
- The whole day was structured differently than it is today.
- People got up much earlier and went to bed much earlier.
- Today people have dinner at 9 pm to 10 pm and snack in the evening.
- If we have 500 to 600 calories in dinner and goes to sleep after 1 to 2 hrs, where the energy goes? it gets stored as fat.
- Data says almost 70% of all ice cream is consumed after 6pm.
- If we keep on snacking without giving 12 to 15 hrs rest to our gastrointestinal system, how it can be a healthy habit?
- It's against our evolution.
- Our environment has changed dramatically, from hunter-gatherer to agriculture to industrial revolution to technological era.
- In past 50-100 yrs we saw huge changes in food and eating habits.
- Our genes require 100s of 1000s of years to evolve haven't been able to keep up to sudden changes.
- Only 10% of our genes have adapted in past 10000 years 90% have not.
- Our genes haven't fully adjusted to these.
- Discrepancy between genes and modern environment= chronic diseases like diabetes, hypertention, obesity and cancers.
In this campaign, I will further address ancient food secrets, habits, exercises which kept them healthy and how we can use them to modern life.
#ancient wisdom # modern life #health# wellness #