Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neeta SharmaYour feedback matters!
As I want to have sex without condom, as I always use condom which me n my wife dnt like. So Is there any other options then condom to stop unwanted pregnancy. Pls proscribe something apart from I pill or any other pills.
My wife (age 31) is pregnant and on her 5th week og pregnancy. We are married since 3 years and since beginning we wanted the baby, now she conceived it, though all the reports of my and mine was normal. Now since two days she experience some blood and little clots in her urine couple of time, doctor says it is normal gave her some medicine and said ultrasound needed to be done in 4 days. Is it a alarming sign, what can be the causes of bleeding and little clotting in the urine? After urine actually she felt the certain drops of blood and clotting please explain Thanks.
What are the suggested emergency contraceptives for teenagers. I'm 19 and will turn 20 in 2 months. Will the pill have any major side effects?
Can I take progesterone tables to open up my menses which are delayed by 12 days but I have got them yet. I am not sexually active so pregnancy is impossible. How can I get periods as soon as possible. Please help.
I am 41 years old, and was diagnosed with adenomyosis 1.5 years ago. Have been taking 1-3 meftal forte everyday for. 1.5 years. Now have back pain and blood in urine how much time does it. Take for the problem to resolve after. Stopping meftal forte.
I hav irregular periods so Dr. prescribed me, T SYSRON N tablets. But I forgot how to use them. please tell me.
Hi I am 15 weeks now my rite lower abdomen is cramping and now I can feel like spasm pain is this common? And I feel like I'm discharging down but I am not all those are common during pregnancy?
I am 17 year old girl & my menstrual are not regular & my mom has thyroid. please advice for both the problems.?
Sir/Mam I am 31 years old married man, we are trying to be parent from last 5 years and already taken treatment from many qualified doctors. Sir our all reports are ok as discussed with all doctors but still result nothing. All test of mine and my wife are cleared ok. One last doctor suggested IUI but result nothing after two time IUI. Sir/Mam Please advise us what we can do now. 1. Can we take Ayurveda treatment 2. Can we take IVF treatment 3. Wait for time when god will happy 4. Visit another doctor Thanks.
Black seeds also called as nigella or kalonji is known as the seed of blessing. It is treated to be the best herb of all the times with regards to medication purpose. The black seeds are grown from the bushes of kalonji and are grown widely in whole india. The shape of seeds is triangular. It works as a best medicine and a wonderful spice. It is used for nice flavour in pickles.
What are kalonji seeds or nigella seeds?
Kalonji, also termed as nigella is a small black seed that grows on kalonji bushes in the south as well as south-western asia. The height of the plant is half to one meter. It has flowers of blue colour. The colour of seeds is black. It is chemically composed of 1.5% volatile oil and 40% non volatile oil. Some other constituents include organic acids, sugar, and some bitter substances which are of real use in the medication purpose.
Kalonji seed is used as a flavour and is used in various traditional foods. It is used as an herbal remedy in various ailments. The seed is also used in making oil. It is also used in treating skin problems.
Health benefits of kalonji seeds or nigella seeds
- Kalonji seeds or nigella seeds constitute two very important ingredients named as nigella and melatin. These constituents have high medicinal power and great health benefits. Some of the important health benefits of kalonji seeds or nigella seeds are:
- Benefits of kalonji seeds or nigella seeds in preventing hair loss: using kalonji seeds when the hair gets dried is very effective. It helps in prevention of hair fall.
- Benefits in diabetes control: oil of kalonji seed is very useful in controlling the diabetes. Using mixture of one cup black tea and half spoon kalonji oil helps in prevention of diabetes.
- Helps remove acne: using kalonji seeds or nigella seeds in combination with lime juice and applying on the face helps in removal of acnes and pimples. It helps in nourishment of skin making it glow and prevents any kind of spots.
- Use kalonji seeds or nigella seeds to sharpen memory: one of the benefits of using kalonji seeds is it increases memory. Kalonji or nigella seeds increases the power and concentration of brain.
- Cures headaches: by rubbing kalonji oil on the forehead, headaches can be cured. Also the kalonji seeds are beneficial in treating migraine.
- Benefit of healthy heart: using kalonji oil with goat milk makes the heart functioning proper. Kalonji or nigella seeds is beneficial in preventing heart attacks.
- Treating asthma: intake of kalonji seeds with hot boiled water can be beneficial in treating problems of respiration and asthma.
- Increases eyesight and vision: kalonji seeds or nigela seeds are of great use in issues related to eyes. It cures diseases like blurred vision, swelling and watering of eyes.
- Cure arthritis: applying kalonji oil over joints is good in getting relief from joint pain and it helps in prevention of arthritis.
- Controls the blood pressure: kalonji seeds help in reducing blood pressure.
- Prevent cancer: kalonji seeds or nigella seeds are helpful in treating various types of cancer like blood cancer, throat cancer, and intestine cancer.
- Healthy kidney: oil of kalonji seeds helps in normal functioning of kidney. It helps in prevention of kidney stone formation.
- Strengthens the teeth: the seeds of kalonji or nigella help in treating the dental diseases like falling of teeth, bleeding of gums. It helps in increase of calcium in the body. It also helps in curing pain in teeth.
- Weight management benefits of kalonji seeds or nigella seeds: by using mixture of kalonji oil with lukewarm water helps in reduction of extra unnecessary fat from the body.
- Control cough and cold with kalonji seeds or nigella seeds: the seeds help in curing cold and cough. Mixture of kalonji oil and honey prevents cold and helps in reducing sinus.
- Seeds of kalonji or nigella helps enhance facial beauty: using kalonji seeds with olive oil helps in getting a glowing skin. It makes the skin fresh and beautiful.
- Use kalonji to control acidity: mixture of ginger and kalonji oil helps in prevention of acidity and gas formation.
- Piles treatment: piles are a common problem nowadays due to wrong diets. Taking kalonji seeds with mehendi leaves can prevent the problem of piles. It helps to remove the problem of constipation.
- Burning micturition: people having problem with kidney suffers with micturition. It happens due to lack of water in the body. Kalonji seeds or nigella seeds help in relieving burning micturition.
- Avoid stomach pain: the seed reduces the effect of stomach pain. Taking the seed with milk helps in reduction of chest irritations.
- Avoid vomiting: using kalonji with coriander and mint removes the problem of nausea and vomiting.
- Beneficial in treating ear pain: using the heated kalonji oil and pouring it in ear solves the problem of pain in ears.
- Tumour solution: applying kalonji oil on affected parts remove the excess problem of tumour. Even the swelled parts can be treated by the seeds.
- Benefits of oil of kalonji seeds in treating cracked foot: using lime juice with kalonji oil twice a day is beneficial to solve problem related to hands and foot.
- Seeds of kalonji or nigella provides energy: it refits the body and removes all tiredness and haziness of body. If taken in combination with orange juice, it shows great results.
Hello. My age 21 and 75 kgs height 5.7. I am suffering from pcod since 1 year and increasing my weight day by day. I used cycloset syrup for 3months and nw my using apcod sachets twice daily since 6 months but der is no result and I am not getting periods regularly. I am getting when I take deviry for 5 days and next after 10 days I am getting menses. My friends advising me took to take 21 contraceptive pills per month. Is it correct to take it. Any advice for my problem. I am tired to go to hospital n I have consulted many doctors for my problem. So please give me better suggestion in curing my problem thank you.
Hi My friend is married for 2 months now and his wife has missed her periods and she is 10 days late. Yesterday they have performed pregnancy test using prega news kit but they found only one line which means it's negative. They are a bit worried so please any one can suggest whether there are any chances of pregnancy and how far is the accuracy correct of the prega news kit. Please help them with your valuable advice. Thank you.
Dear doctor. Without sex. How I get children. My marriage is already pass 1 year. There is no pregnancy signal. What I do further?
Hello, my wife is a student of BAMS MD (Anastasia) so she has to attend 4-5 surgeries daily. We are planning for a baby is there any problem due to presence of formalin or other disinfectant present in O T to the development of foods and precaution could be taken to avoid any problem I would like to know what female surgeons take precautions during their pregnancy? Thank you.
I have taken I pill, If pregnancy is negative and periods is delayed by 25 days, which is the tablet to take in order to resume regular periods.
Breathing deep is found to be effective to enhance sexual activity and pleasure both in males and females. So pull in air deeper to feel have a greater satisfaction. Happy Breathing!