Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neeta AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Doctor, I had unprotected sex with my bf on 15th aug 15, after that I missed my periods. I checked with pregnancy kit and the result is positive. Am I pregnant now? but I want to abort my first baby because I am unmarried. please tell me, how can I abort this child without any difficulties. I am in a big trouble. Is there any health issue for me?
I am 20 years old. I missed my periods for 2 months. I took doxycycline 100 mg tablets (6 tabs) for eye stye. Period never came after that. Is it a side effect of that medicine or something very critical? please help me I am very tensed.
I was 10 weeks pregnant in the month of march I did a scan and the result was blighted ovum Today again am 10 weeks pregnant I went for a scan and the result is blighted ovum again. What do I do? Can I still be pregnant again?
श्वेत प्रदर ( सफेद पानी ) का घरेलू इलाज
स्त्रियों की योनी से सफेद पानी का बहना एक साधारण समस्या है. इसमें योनी से पानी जैसा स्त्राव होता है. य़ह खुद कोई रोग नहीं है. लेकिन यह स्त्रियों के लिए बड़ी परेशानी का सबब बन जाता है. इसके कारण चिड़चिड़ापन, पैर-हाथ में दर्द इत्यादि का सामना करना पड़ता है. तो आइए हम जानते हैं कि घरेलू उपायों द्वारा कैसे श्वेत प्रदर को खत्म किया जा सकता है. आपको क्या-क्या करना चाहिए और क्या-क्या नहीं.
श्वेत प्रदर ( सफेद पानी ) की समस्या खत्म करने के घरेलू उपाय :
- हर दिन कच्चा टमाटर खाना शुरू करें.
- सुबह-शाम 2 चम्मच प्याज का रस और उतनी हीं मात्रा में शहद मिलाकर पिएँ.
- जीरा भूनकर चीनी के साथ खाने से फायदा होगा.
- आंवले का रस और शहद लगातार 1 महीने तक सेवन करें. इससे श्वेत प्रदर ठीक हो जायेगा.
- हर दिन केला खाएँ, इसके बाद दूध में शहद डालकर पिएँ. इसके आपकी सेहत भी अच्छी होगी और श्राव के कारण होने वाली कमजोरी भी दूर होगी. कम-से-कम तीन महीने तक यह उपाय करें, दूध के ठंडा हो जाने के बाद उसमें शहद डालें.
- कच्चे केले की सब्जी खाएँ.
- अगर आपके शरीर में खून की कमी है, तो खून बढ़ाने के लिए हरी सब्जियाँ, फल, चुकन्दर इत्यादि खाएँ.
- 1 केला लें, उसे बीच से काट लें. उसमें 1 ग्राम फिटकरी भर दें, इसे दिन या रात में एक बार खाएँ. लेकिन ध्यान रखें कि अगर दिन में खाना शुरू किया तो, दिन में हीं खाएँ. और अगर रात में खाना शुरू किया हो, तो रात में हीं खाएँ.
- तले-भूने चीज या मसालेदार चीज नहीं के बराबर खाएँ.
- योनी की साफ-सफाई का ध्यान रखें.
- मैदे से बनी चीजें न खाएँ.
- एक बड़ा चम्मच तुलसी का रस लें, और उतनी हीं मात्रा में शहद लें. फिर इसे खा लें. इससे आपको आराम मिलेगा.
- . अनार के हरे पत्ते लें, 25-30 पत्ते…. 10-12 काली मिर्च के साथ पीस लें. इसमें आधा ग्लास पानी डालें, फिर छानकर पी लीजिए. ऐसा सुबह-शाम करें.
- भूने चने में खांण्ड (गुड़ की शक्कर) मिलाकर खाएँ, इसके बाद 1 कप दूध में देशी घी डाल कर पिएँ.
- 10 ग्राम सोंठ का, एक कप पानी में काढ़ा बनाकर पिएँ. ऐसा एक महीने तक करें.
- पीपल के 2-4 कोमल पत्ते लेकर, पीस लें. फिर इसे दूध में उबालकर पिएँ.
- 1 चम्मच आंवला चूर्ण लें और 2-3 चम्मच शहद लें. और इन्हें आपस में मिलाकर खाएँ. ऐसा एक महीने तक करें.
- खूब पानी पिएँ.
- सिंघाड़े के आटे का हलुआ और इसकी रोटी खाएँ.
- 3 ग्राम शतावरी या सफेद मूसली लें, फिर इसमें 3 ग्राम मिस्री मिलाकर, गर्म दूध के साथ इसका सेवन करें.
- नागरमोथा, लाल चंदन, आक के फूल, अडूसा चिरायता, दारूहल्दी, रसौता, इन सबको 25-25 ग्राम लेकर पीस लें. पौन लीटर पानी में उबालें, जब यह आधा रह जाय तो छानकर उसमें 100 ग्राम शहद मिलाकर दिन में दो बार 50-50 ग्राम सेवन करें.
- माजू फल, बड़ी इलायची और मिस्री को बराबर मात्रा में पीस लें. एक सप्ताह तक दिन में तीन बार लें. एक सप्ताह के बाद फिर दिन में एक बार 21 दिन तक लें.
Sugar (cane sugar) is not only a big industry but has been a part of many of our traditional foods. Somehow, today sugar has been given a tag of being an 'unhealthy' food. What we don't realize before we demonize a food the reason for it to suddenly become unhealthy. Sugar in small required amounts does not cause any health issue. What we don't realize is the amount of sugar that we are unknowingly consuming through foods like packaged cereals ,juices , health drinks , pastries, burgers and even the so called 'low fat' packaged foods marketed as healthy foods. Excessive sugar in these forms can definitely become harmful. So, rather than banning sugar from your diet, try to make better food choices.
The steps you can take to reduce sugar intake in a week are -
1. Stay hydrated and avoid health drinks and packaged juices - Replace so-called health drinks and packaged juices with fresh drinks like lime water, coconut water, herbal teas and home-made fruit drinks like raw mango juice / aam panah and Water. The natural electrolytes will stop any craving for excessive sugar laden foods.
2. Limit caffeine intake - Drinking coffee in the morning causes caffeine kick which spikes the energy levels in the body. As soon as this spike wears off, there is an intense sugar craving in the body.
3. Eat more complex carbohydrates - Increasing consumption of complex carbohydrates such as whole grains and yams helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels in the body. This happens as they are digested slowly and help in controlling sugar cravings.
4. Restrict salt intake - Excessive salt consumption can increase cravings for sugary foods. Eating too much salt can cause the body to balance out the flavors thus leading to increased sugar cravings.
5. Exercise - Exercise causes perspiration in the body which helps in flushing out the salt and making the body alkaline thus reducing sugar cravings.
6. Limit processed food intake - Eating naturally occurring foods such as grains and fruits are healthier than eating packaged foods. Packaged foods generally contain both added sugar and salt which tend to increase sugar cravings and promotes weight gain.
I am 26 years old girl and I am trying to get pregnant from last 4-5 months but I am facing problem in getting pregnant actually 11 months back I had aborted my I first baby with tablets is that a problem please suggest something.
I am 19 years old female. On 4th day I getting brown Color like Some waste was discharging. And also I feeling irritated. Always happens with me I notice in this year only. When my period was about to stop always happen like this. Is this any serious problem?
I am suffering from polycystic ovary syndrome and I dont get my periods regularly. I get it sometimes in a gap of 2-4 months what should I do.
I m having irregular periods for about 2 years now. I comes afer every one month gap. If its in jan then othr will cm in march. I have thyroid bt I got its treatment done n I am having thyronorm medicine fr it. Is tat a serious problem? Or will it be harmful for me in future?
Hi sir I lost my child last 1 year back I means in miscarriage. After that's we didn't get good news after the miscarriage n we continues consultants doctor also all are reports fine all r good n also mine we both r check up. What's happening we don't no. Please help us please what we have to do.
Hi. I am 9 weeks 5 days pregnant. My hb electrophoresis report shows fetal haemoglobin percentage 0. Does this mean anything negative. M worried.
Hi, I am trying to conceive last eight months. I had lots of ultrasounds and hsg test also. Every month my egg converted into cyst. My hsg test report is normal, both tubes are open. My doctor suggested me tab-Aur D3 and lupigest 200. And she said I have to do ultrasounds again, could you suggest me what I will do, either I should go for ultrasound in my next cycle or not.
Hello. I am 26 year, Mera period 30 April kohua tha. Ab mujhe periods 22 may ko ak din hokar band ho gya. Iska kya karan h please suggest me.
If you are fasting this NAVRATRI, try these healthy & simple diet techniques to Lose Weight , Gain energy & Detoxify Your Body.
1. Sattvic Diet: Ayurveda focuses on Sattvic Diet, mainly comprising of fruits, milk & preparations made from vegetables. This will help in cleansing & detoxifying the body.
2. Take Healthy & Nutritious Food: Opt for fruits like bananas, apples, guavas, oranges this will help in keeping your energy levels high. Take low/no fat dairy products like paneer, milk, curd, lassi to fulfil your protein requirement. You can have nuts like almonds, walnuts, groundnut, anjeer as well.
3. Avoid these Foods: Avoid sabudana, chips, fried food, high salt content food items, too much of Tea or Coffee or sugary foods.
4. Maintain Fluid Levels: Drink lot of water, vegetable & fruits juices during these 9 days to replenish your body fluid levels.
5. Prevent Acidity: Take smaller & frequent meals to avoid acidity. This will provide you with required energy throughout the day.
6. Keep Energy Levels in Check: When you break your fast, take protein and whole carb-rich food like low/no fat dairy products, fruits & vegetables so that you will have ample energy to begin work the next day.
7. Don’t Overwork Yourself: Set a clear schedule for your work, and don’t let fatigue overcome you. Navratri fasts are supposed to help your body/body organ rest and detoxify, and burdening yourself too much will have a detrimental effect on your health over the 9 auspicious nights. Make sure that eating too little doesn’t affect your performance at work.
8. Avoid Stress: Stress can harm your health and weaken you further during the Navratri fast. Try not to stay hungry for hours together and drink lots of fluids to keep stress levels in check.
9. Take Proper Rest: Resting your body is very important during these 9 days, try some simple yoga/meditation techniques this will help in relaxing your body & mind.
CAUTION: Fasting is a technique to cleanse & detoxify your body, do not punish your body by starvation.
Wishing everyone HAPPY & HEALTHY NAVRATRI!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
We had unprotected sex on 12th day of my period and started to feel nausea, dizziness and headache from 3rd day after intercourse. Does that mean I am pregnant. How can I confirm.
5 Alarming reasons you must visit your gynaecologist
In India, statistics reveal that more than 92% of women suffer from gynaecological problems. Some of these problems may turn out to be more serious than you expected. Here are 5 danger signs you should watch out for that signal an immediate visit to your gynaecologist.
1. Painful sex
Most women feel that it is normal to feel a little bit of pain in your vagina during sex. However, the truth is that pain during sex is not at all normal. If you feel pain while indulging in sexual activity, there are chances of you suffering from either vaginal dryness or a mild infection, which if left untreated can become worse. Some of these infections can even be STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) such as herpes, gonorrhoea etc.
2. Considerable bleeding during periods
If you bleed heavily during your periods, so much so that you have to change your sanitary napkin 2-3 times in just one to two hours, it’s a cause of concern. If this heavy menstrual flow is also accompanied with shortness of breath and rapid heart rate, you may be suffering from anaemia. In extreme cases (which is very rare), this can lead to extreme blood loss, which may require a blood transfusion.
3. Itchy vagina
Vaginal itching is very commonly ignored as most women consider it to be embarrassing, and as something that does not require any attention. However vaginal itching may be an indication of something more serious. Usually vaginal itching is a sign of fungal infection or a symptom of a sexually transmitted disease. In the worst-case scenario, it can even be a sign of vulvar cancer (a cancer of the vulva, which is the external part of your vagina).
4. Abnormal vaginal odour
Abnormal vaginal odour, just like an itchy vagina, may be a sign of a bacterial infection. Sometimes vaginal odour may even be accompanied with a thick and heavy vaginal discharge. This usually indicates vaginal yeast infection (an infection caused by an increase in the number of yeast cells present in your vagina), and if ignored these infections can recur, making sex and urination very painful activities.
5. Lump in your breast
A lump in the breast, whether or not accompanied by a bloody discharge from your nipples, is most likely a warning sign of cancer. You should also watch out for any type of pain in your breasts or even an abnormal growth as all of these indicate the development of cancerous cells in the breasts.
Schedule an appointment with your gynaecologist if you experience any one of these symptoms. It’s better to be safe than sorry.