Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neeru Talwar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neeru TalwarYour feedback matters!
My married life 2 year passed bt I have no baby I consult a doctor. My husband sperm is very low please advise me some ayurvedic medicines to increase sperm.
Muje irregular periods hote hain, october ke month mai 2nd date pe periods huwe, phr november mai 8th november ko periods huwe. Tab se abi tak periods he nahi huwe jb ke date 8th ko tha. Phr b 9th ya 10th ko hona chahiye tha but ab aaj 30 december mai mere periods nai huwe please sir/mam. Tell me the problm jisse mere periods delay horahe hai?
Sir/madam I have lost my son. He was Just 6 year and 5 month and was the only child. My world has lost. I want to know that he started tractor by mistake which was in gear and run upto 40meters and hit with wall as the tractor hit the wall he jumped from tractor no one was there we ran toward him after hearing the sound. We found him lying near tractor away from wheels of tractor. He was alive then. We ran toward doctor by car. I was continuously press his heart and breathing him with his mouth. When We were mid of our way then I breath him through his mouth blood came through his nose when we reached to hospital. They declared him dead. No marks was there on her body. I every time think about the incident what would be the possible reason of his death because blood came through his nose. Was there cardiac arrest. Was internal injury. Was head injury. I want to know the reason. One more thing please my wife is now 34 year what should I start giving her so we can plan for our next baby. She has thyroid with high level of tsh.
Hi Dr. I m 30 yrs. My first child is 8 years n wen he born after 4 months I conceive so that I abort the child its tooo early. After dat last year I abort the child n nw in dec also I abort the child bt nw I feel guilt n Want to conceive as soon as so after how much time can I plan for baby. After 3 months can I try n can I conceive early please helpnw its too late. For me.
Hi Dr. My age 29 and I am trying to conceive baby I am taking these tablet Ovacet forte, Bactoclav-625, Bifilac, Volser-AP take daily. Please tell me this medicine is save for conceiving baby.
My wife is 33 week pregnant and baby weight is 2221 and water level 11.6 in this last month what is important to eat and avoid on the basis of USG report.
My periods are continue since for 20 days And I consult an ayurvedic doctor. She gave me styplon but there is no improvement. Infact the problem get worsens plesae suggest what to do?
I got married on June 2015 and got conceived on January 2015. The same month I had miscarriage. Doctor advice to conceive after 3 months. Meanwhile I took medicines. After 3 months we had intercourse but still now I am not yet conceived. Taking tablets as per doctors advice.
When it comes to storing foods, we all think that the cooler the temperature it is stored at, longer will be the shelf life. However, what most of us fail to realize is that not all foods need to be stored in a freezer. It can do more harm than good. Read on to know more about foods that just should not be placed in the freezer.
- Potatoes: Given their high water content, storing in a freezer can make them fluffy, bloated and bland, especially if they are put in a freezer after baking. The texture of the potato in the dishes after freezing can also be change.
- Milk: While it is common to stash it away in the fridge, remember not to put it in the freezer. When you thaw it, the milk can separate into pieces (curdling) and not be useful to add in your cereal or for your tea. It is best kept outside in the regular cooling area.
- Eggs: While eggs can be stored in the fridge, there is no need to put the eggs with the shells in the freezer. The water inside can act up and cause the shell to break, leading to attack from bacteria. The eggs could also crack leaving a mess in the freezer. Remove eggs out of the shell, beat up nicely, and store in an airtight container if at all required (learn more about Having Eggs for Breakfast During SUMMERs).
- Milk products: Similar to milk, yoghurt, sour cream and cheese are also best left out of the freezer. The water content will expand and spoil them, leaving behind unhealthy and non-tasty yoghurt or cheese.
- Fried Foods: Be it French fries or mozzarella sticks, leaving them in the freezer can leave them soft and doughy. These are best left out of the freezer in order to retain their crunchy crispiness.
- Water-rich fruits and vegetables: While the fridge helps in keeping the vegetables and fruits fresh, the freezer does not. With water-rich food substances especially cucumber, lettuce and water melon, the water inside can form ice crystals. When removed from the freezer, during thawing, the water oozes out leaving a non-appealing pile of the fruit/vegetable.
- Re-using food items: Be it fruits or vegetables or meat, once thawed to normal temperature, it is best to avoid putting them back in the freezer. Once thawed, they draw a lot more bacteria and germs and are more harmful than the frozen foods. Remove only what is essential for use, thaw it and leave the rest to remain in the freezer.
- Salad greens: Frozen salad greens like spinach and lettuce can lose their crispiness, becoming limp and soft. To retain their freshness, stash them wrapped in a paper bag in the fridge.
Be careful of what you put in the freezer the next time and enjoy a healthy and hearty meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.