Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Physiotherapists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neeru Sharma
Submit a review for Dr. Neeru SharmaYour feedback matters!
I met wit a road accident. Four days back. Injured in my feet. No fracture. I have swollen and pain. I can't walk. Wat can I do doctor please tell me a suggestion.
I have been feeling so much of pain in my left leg and unable to walk. What should I do? Please help me.
Sir I am suffering from backpain unable to move up nd down sometime I feel pain in my right leg also an some numbness also sensitivity of my right leg is also decreased.
Q: Sir my age is 30 years old, weight is 65kg height 5.10 I'm unmarried due to over masturbation my Q: Sir my age is 30 years old, weight is 90kg height 5.4 I'm unmarried due to over masturbation my sperm become low its 20 million motility also low I'm getting back pain and knee pain and joint pain hands and legs nails, also paining I have taken ultrasound scrotum and hormones test it showing normal I have vitamin d deficiency I have taken medicines in my hand and legs are tingling if I sit means its become heavy I'm getting premature ejaculation & Erectile dysfunction & small penis my body also weak if I masturbate. Sperm become low its 20 million motility also low I'm getting back pain and knee pain and joint pain hands and legs nails, also paining I have taken ultrasound scrotum and hormones test it showing normal I have vitamin d deficiency I have taken medicines in my hand and legs are tingling if I sit means its become heavy I'm getting premature ejaculation & Erectile dysfunction & small penis my body also weak if I masturbate.
I am feeling dizziness and light headed from last 1 month, balancing problem feels like things are moving around me, mostly it happen whenever I enter washroom. What should I do? Should I go for MRI & CT scan.
I am feeling pain in my back and stomach from last 1 day. The pain is similar to backache we feel during periods although I had my last period 15 days back. Also, I got small bleeding once yesterday evening which is now ok. The pain is severe while walking. Can you please suggest some medication.
Are you experiencing knee pain and seek ideal treatment for your condition? Knee pain is a very common issue which may develop in any bony structure of your body, comprising your kneecap, the knee joint, ligaments, and cartilages of your knee. Knee pain is common in people of all ages, and simple home remedies can be used to treat knee pain effectively. In severe cases, professional treatment or help is required.
• The location of your knee pain varies based on the structure that is involved.
• Your whole knee may swell up and seem painful in the case of infections and inflammatory processes. On the other hand, a bone fracture may show symptoms in one specific area.
• The severity of knee pain may vary from acute to serious and disabling.
Other common symptoms associated with knee pain include the following:
• Difficulty in walking because of knee instability.
• Limping because of discomfort.
• Difficulty in going up and down the staircase because of ligament damage.
• Swelling and redness.
• The inability of extending the knee.
Knee pain may occur because of several reasons, and factors. Generally, knee pain is classified into 3 primary categories. They are:
• Acute injuries that include broken bones, a meniscal tear, or a torn ligament.
• Medication conditions which commonly include the likes of arthritis, and various infections.
• Conditions that occur on account of chronic use and overuse, such as patellar syndromes, tendinitis, bursitis, and osteoarthritis.
• The most common treatment procedures include the following:
• Several medications are used for the treatment of an underlying medical condition that causes knee pain, for effective pain relief.
• Strengthening of the muscles surrounding the ankle makes it stable and helps in achieving the best mechanical movements.
• This is effective in avoiding injuries and preventing an existing injury from worsening.
• Several injectable medications are injected into your knee directly.
• Corticosteroids and lubricants are commonly used for dealing with inflammation in the knee, and for improving movement and pain.
• In case of severe and persistent knee pain, a surgery may be required. Knee operations include arthroscopic surgeries, total knee replacement and much more.
• Arthroscopic surgery is the most common procedure in which injuries in your knee are repaired and pieces of loose cartilage and bone are removed.
• During partial knee replacement, the damaged parts of your knee are replaced with metal and plastic parts. Only a part of the knee joint gets replaced.
There are several other therapies that are also beneficial for the treatment of knee pain. You can opt for acupuncture, which is ideal for osteoarthritis patients. Glucosamine and chondroitin supplements are also prescribed in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.