Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neeru AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I miscarriage last year. N now still v don't want to plan baby due to some reasons. N is dis gap create problem in future or not. N wat type of diet I can take.
I have tested twice of my pregnancy but the result is negative and have missed my periods for 3 weeks. I am not having any symptoms of pregnancy so what is my problem. What should I do to have regular periods.
This is in reference with my wife who survived a stroke in Sep 2015. She has shown good recovery since then but yet unable to speak and her movements are very slow, I want to know if CITICOLINE will be a helpful drug to expedite her recovery in terms of movement and speech. Any help on her will be greatly appreciated.
I am a 27 years old married woman. We are trying to conceive. In the month of December I got my periods on 4th dec, then on 6th january and then 12th February. For the month of march till date I didn't have periods. What are the chances of conceiving. Since last 10 days I am pain in my stomach like same of the period pain. Also for the last three days I am having nausea feeling after every meal. Also I feel hungry after 1 or 2 hrs of evry meal. What the chances and what should I do.
What are the chances for a women to get pregnant if the male partner wore the condom properly while intercourse?
Hi Dr. My wife is in her first trimester. Now she feels vomiting soon after she intakes anything. How to come out from this. Is it advisable to take some medications to stop vomiting. Pls help.
My girl friend mc not come. After intercouse. Her previous mc date is 10 april. And we had intercouse 19 april. And today is 11 may. What can I do. Please help me.
Are you fed up of tweezing, shaving or waxing the unwanted hair, then laser hair removal is the right option for you. Unwanted hair removal from different parts of the body is not only time consuming, but is also a very boring chore, which needs to be carried out on regular intervals. On top of it, the process is accompanied with the worry of bruising skin and often resulting in patches. With laser hair removal, the process has become easier and hassle free.
As per the laser hair removal process, a laser beam hits the individual hair follicle after passing through the skin. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, which inhibits future hair growth. Laser hair removal effectively slows hair growth and typically takes multiple laser hair removal sessions to completely get rid of the unwanted hair. The laser hair removal is most opted for areas such as female facial hair, bikini line hair and back hair for men. The process is most suited for people with light skin and dark hair.
Laser hair removal therapy has been classified in five methods. Although they are all different, but they function on one same principle of converting light to heat producing effect of laser. Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged. The process does not require any recovery time which allows one to return to work immediately.
- Ruby Laser Hair Removal was the first cosmetic laser hair removal system. The wavelength of this laser is 694 nm. The laser damages the hair follicles keeping surrounding tissues and structures in the skin safe. It gives long term hair free results and any hair regrowth is thinner, finer and patchier than previous growth. The built-in cooling system continuously cools the skin and is least painful in comparisons with other laser hair removal systems. It can be used on small areas of skin and slow laser repetition rate resulting in better and long treatment times.
- Alexandrite Laser Hair Removal works in a similar manner as the Ruby Laser hair removal system. The wavelength used in this system is 755 nm, which is in the red infrared part of the light spectrum. It is the fastest available laser hair removal treatments. It has excellent penetration rate and can cover large areas of skin. It also work great on albino skin and freckled skin, on which many other laser hair removal systems are ineffective. It is effective on skin with white to olive tones with thinner hair types. It is not suitable for dark skin as the skin pigment can change.
- Diode Laser Hair Removal are made up of diodes or semiconductors operating at wavelength of 800 - 810nm. It can be used effectively darker skin coupled with thick, coarse hair making it popular with men due to its effectiveness on back and chest hair. It is the next most useful hair removal light source and the most promising laser for hair removal. The Diode laser features a longer wavelength and thus able to provide better results among dark-skinned people. This laser provides safer and deeper penetration into the skin layer. Large areas of the body tend to recover faster.
- Nd:YAG Laser Hair Removal is the most advanced type of laser hair removal system. It works at wavelengths of 1064 nm in a double frequency mode, which creates green light at 532nm wavelengths. It is effective on all skin types, including Asian and dark skin tones. It has a fast rate of repetition and can be used on larger areas of skin.
- IPL or Intense Pulse Light Hair Removal system is a non-coherent laser. It is flexible than laser hair removal, as there is no set laser wavelength. For this treatment parameters are set to suit one's individual needs, giving one a personalised treatment. It can cover large areas of skin and has smaller risk of damaging surrounding tissues.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin or hair related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
Hi my frnd had a period on 9th Feb and she is feeling tired and had vomiting on 19th Feb since then she is feeling tired and today morning she fainted while getting up from bed. Is she pregnant?
Apple cider vinegar has unparalleled health and beauty benefits although it is mostly viewed as a salad dressing or a preservative that can be used in pickles/sauces. In reality, it is a very useful ingredient for most of our health needs. In a medical perspective, apple cider vinegar is as essential as any medicine that is kept at home.
Checkout handful of its countless health benefits.
1. Prevents indigestion- having a spoonful of apple cider vinegar with a bit of honey just before a meal ensures that your digestion process is carried out quite easily. Having a bit of it in the morning decreases the chances of indigestion as well.
2. Reduces dandruff- a mixture of water and apple cider vinegar applied on your scalp prevents and reduces dandruff. Apple cider vinegar changes the ph level of your scalp causing it to harden and not allow dandruff to recur.
3. Reduces pimples/acne- apple cider vinegar is a natural skin toner and anti bacterial substance that changes the ph level of your skin reducing and preventing the occurrence of pimples and acne.
4. Treats bad breath- gargle your mouth with some apple cider vinegar to instantly kick out bad breath. Mixing the vinegar with water and gargling everyday effectively cures any chronic bad breath problems very quickly.
5. Treats hiccups- when water, candies and ginger fail in stopping your hiccups, gulp down a mixture of apple cider vinegar and warm water in equal quantities. Apple cider vinegar is said to soothe the nerves causing an instant halt in recurring hiccups.
6. Lowers cholesterol levels- several researches claim that the consumption of apple cider vinegar reduces the level of cholesterol. A person can continue the same diet but the mere inclusion of two tablespoons of this vinegar can help tacking high cholesterol effectively. It is highly recommended for heart patients.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Practising yoga improves physical and mental well being of people living with arthritis a painful joint disorder. In the trail people with arthritis practised yoga for eight weeks had about a 20% improvement in physical health as it is also combines physical activity with potent stress management and relaxation techniques and focuses on respecting limitations that can change from day to day
1) How much blood do I lose during my period? 2) Is there anything I won't be able to do when I have my period?
My friend had unprotected sex today, this was her first time. What should she do to avoid pregnancy? Is contraceptive safe as she's just 22 and suffering from pcod too. His boyfriend didn't ejaculated inside her vagina but what should be done to avoid any kind of risk? And pregnancy test can only be done after a week I guess, it won't give accurate result in just one day.
Is it healthy to have sexual intercourse during pregnancy. Mine wife is insecure about about it. She get aroused but feared to have sex saying something or the other will be side effect will happen if we indulge in intercourse. please help me n her regarding this. Is it unsafe to have sex during this period. Should we use condom on not during sex. please guide me. Thank you in advance.
In December my bf rubs his penis on my vagina and there is no ejaculation. In January I got my periods with a week delay. And pregnancy test on first day of missed period is negative. I took pregnancy test in February too I it was negative again. I missed my period in Feb and have them in March which contain brown and very less blood. Is this a symptom of pregnancy?
Hello doctors. I am 25 year female. And haven't conceive baby and all test are normal including blood test. Urine test. Egg test and hsg is normal. So, please contact me. For all this query. that what should I do for it. Please its very important for my married life. Duration of marriage. Is one and half year.
What is the maximum time in which we can abort a child with pills and which pills should be taken to abort it or any particular way to abort rather than pills.
Slip disk is a condition of the spinal column which consists of a stack of vertebras from the cervical, thoracic and the lumbar spine.The bones of the spine are cushioned by disks that are present to absorb shocks. Trauma to the spine may cause the disk to bulge or be ruptured. This may lead to pain in the neck and the back.
Causes of slip disk
Slip disk is caused when the jelly like substance present in the disks bulges out. The damaged disk thus puts pressure on the adjacent nerve causing excruciating pain. The various causes of a slipped disk are:
1. Incorrect form during exercise: If you are into weight lifting, it is important that you use proper form during exercising. Moves like barbell squat and deadlifts can put pressure on the spine and lead to disk problems, if not done correctly. Make sure you work on your core strength and keep your lower back straight while exercising.
2. Smoking: Smoking causes the disks to lose their flexibility and thus, increases the risk of slipped disk.
3. Ageing: Ageing decreases the content of water in the spine, thus leading to inflexibility.
The symptoms of slip disk are:
1. Pain on one side of the body that tends to aggravate over time
2. Activities such as sitting and coughing may lead to pressure on the spine causing pain
3. Your range of motion on certain movements may be restricted
4. Pain in the neck while moving it
5. Numbness in the shoulder and the neck region
6. You may experience tingling sensations in the genitals, hips and the legs
7. You may have muscles spasms which lead to sudden contraction of the muscles
8. It may also lead to partial paralysis of the lower body
1. If you are overweight, try to reduce weight and then focus on maintaining healthy weight levels
2. Maintain proper posture while sitting or standing
3. Exercise on a regular basis to build strength and keep your joints healthy
4. Don't remain in seated position for an extended period of time. Take small breaks in between to stretch