Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Neerav J AroraYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years of age. Earlier before I had an infection in my penis area that time I have consulted a doctor he prescribed clotrimazole cream. I use it for 20 days but infection remains the same. Then I again consulted the same doctor he prescribed onabet cream and one terbinafine 250 mg tablet a day. I take it for 2 months. It was quite ok. Now again the infection started and consulted the doctor and he has given onabet cream. But if I stop using cream again the infection is visible. Can you tell me the permanent solution of this infection. I don't have sex with anyone.
Sir meri shadi abhi hone vali h aur me abi study kar raha hu. But me 2 year tak fathar nhi bannaa chahta hu pls muje iska solution batavo.
Went out for a bike ride yesterday into the mountains. I live in a hilly area so I am usual to such rides. In the morning today, I played for 2 hours also as by my routine, had my breakfast but spent the day sleeping as I am feeling tired and in fever since the breakfast. Mild pain near body joints, bad throat condition and mild headache are also the symptoms I am carrying now for half a day. Please help!
Breathing is inhalation and exhalation, where oxygen is inhaled into and carbon dioxide is released from the body. Air passes through the nose, which has fine hair and mucus to filter out suspended particles in the air like pollen. When the person’s immunity is weakened or is highly reactive, the mucosa reacts to many substances which are generally present. This is known as allergic rhinitis.
Types: Depending on the occurrence, it can be:
- Seasonal: For instance, in spring when there is too much pollen in the air; known as hay fever. This is an acute rhinitis and subsides with a change in weather.
- Chronic: This is when the body reacts to some normal substances like eggs, animal dander, extreme cold, dust, mites, etc. via an allergic reaction.
Causes of allergic rhinitis as per Ayurveda
- Mandagni – low digestion strength
- Kapha vruddhi – increase of Kapha dosha
- Allergens – external factors such as pollen, dust etc
- Residing with pet animals
- Exposure to humidity, dust, cold
- Virudh aahara – wrong food combinations
- Long term intake of drugs like aspirin, leading to depleted immunity and making the person prone to dust allergies.
- Runny nose for prolonged periods of time
- Chronic congestion
- Persistent sneezing
- Teary eyes
- Fever and headache
Ayurveda believes that this is due to excessive kapha dosha. So, in order to manage allergic rhinitis, two approaches should be taken. Foods which increase kapha should be avoided, and elimination of kapha from the body should be targeted.
Non-medical ways to combat allergic rhinitis:
Prevention has a big role to play in managing allergic rhinitis.
- Whether it is animal dander, eggs, tomatoes, or extreme cold, if you know it could cause an attack, stay away from it.
- Chew foods properly to ensure through absorption of vitamins and minerals, which are essential for immunity
- Boil water with a spoonful of turmeric and a pinch of salt and drink it regularly
- Basil and mint leaves can be boiled in water and consumed for improving allergic rhinitis
- Clove and pepper can be chewed to get immediate relief
- A mixture of crushed clove and pepper mixed with turmeric and honey works wonders for allergic rhinitis
- Eat seasonal fruits and vegetables. They are more likely to be chemical-free, are cheaper, fresher, and definitely more nutritious.
- Carrots eaten with a bit of fat produce the best defense against allergic rhinitis, as the beta-carotene in it is fat soluble.
- Whole grains, green leafy vegetables, seasonal fruits and vegetables, and dairy products, contain a number of vitamins and minerals which help in fighting allergic rhinitis
- Ayurvedic remedies like shilajit and guduchi boost immunity function
- Neem, Ashwagandha, liquorice, cinnamon, tulsi, and curcumin are proven remedies for allergic rhinitis.
- Panchakarma specifically aimed at rhinitis include Nasya, Dhoomapana (medicated smoking) and emesis (vaman ). This helps in eliminating kapha which is believed to cause allergic rhinitis.
Though allergic rhinitis is a very common condition, the treatment is also easy and many home remedies help in managing the condition.
- Always keep cloves and black peppers with you. Immediately keep two pieces of it in mouth when you feel of attack.
- At the pre attack or attack rub Nilgiri oil , Mint oil, or pain balm on chest and get fomentation.
- Keep watch on the elements that causes irritation for you and stay away from this.
- Use mask while driving vehicle or going through public places.
- Always take warm water bath.
- Do not expose to hot sunrays.
- Regularly take inhalation of steam.
- Regularly go for morning walk in warm weather.
- Do sufficient exercise.
- Do not reside in dark or dump places. Get fresh air.
- Do not get sleep at day time or immediate after dinner.
- Take sufficient rest. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Dear sir my chest is very painful process but time to time. Low and high systematic problems so please help me. With regards.
Is there any liquid which comes before cum? If so how could I find it that it is pre-cum not a cum? And tell me what is the safest rate of night fall that I could have?
The area between my head and my neck aches a lot and it causes a lot of pain. I am not able to sleep for this reason and my head does not move freely. I tried traction but that did not work. What should I do?
I am a nephrotic syndrome patient for the past 17 years. I am 26 now. Can I take growth harmone injections now?
If ever I take any food outside or so to say at hotel then next day at afternoon period I got severe loose motion only once after taking the launch. Whats the reason behind it.
As I am taking Buprion 150 at morning and rescue ls at night feeling very good but one problem is that I have lost sex desire some Doctor advice medicine but but in Delhi it's not available and for what purpose it been advised and from where to by it. As search at net still not find such medicine. Please help.
I have an itching sensation around and on my genitals. I had a foreplay before that week, with my girlfriend. My parts touched hers. I'm kinda worried now, the itching doesn't stop at all. I always keep it clean, still not helping.
I am having swelling in my left testicle since 5 years. Undergone medicine course. Still not recovered. Kindly suggest.
Pityriasis Rosea is a common skin problem which causes a rash. Although, it can occur at any age, it is most often seen in those between the age of 10 to 35. It is usually harmless and a pretty common condition. It is also worth noting that Pityriasis Rosea does not spread from person to person.
Causes: The exact cause of Pityriasis Rosea has not been identified yet. Some doctors claim that it is caused by a virus, bacteria, or fungus while others claim that it is caused by an allergic reaction.
Symptoms: There are a fair number of warning signs of the Pityriasis Rosea rash. The symptoms may differ depending on the patient's general health condition, the climate condition, and the season.
- Size and appearance at first: When the rash first appears, it has a raised border. Basically, it is a pink patch which can be single, round, or oval in shape. 2 cm to 10 cm is the usual range when it comes to the size of the patch.
- Few days or weeks later: After a few days, 1cm to 2cm patches appear on the abdomen, back, chest, legs and arms area. They sometimes spread to the neck, but rarely to the face.
- Back patches: The patches on the back are slightly different from the rest. They tend to be angled and look somewhat like a Christmas tree. Sometimes it is itchy, but it goes away within 6 to 8 weeks.
Treatment: Pityriasis Rosea goes away without treatment. It usually lasts about 6 to 8 weeks. However, in order to relieve itching at home:
- Apply anti-allergic powder.
- Avoid taking hot showers. Keep the water as cool as possible while taking the bath.
- Eat a lot of oatmeal and try bath products which have oatmeal in them.
- Hydrocortisone cream is very good for the itchy areas on your body. However, do not use these on the face or pubic areas.
- Use antihistamines, but, for children, you must check with the doctor first.
- Apply moisturizer regularly.
- Use gentle soaps and avoid deodorant soaps as these worsen the rash and the itching.