Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Sir is their any ointment for removing the attachment between the foreskin and the penis. please suggest me any method other than circumcision.
Hi ,I used to work in night shifts, after doing night shifts I am not getting hungry and sleep. Please suggest any medicine to get hungry. And after trying forcefully for lot of time only I am getting sleep. Help me in this regard.
I have been suffering from headache from that past two days can you find me a better solution for it.
I have throat problem. When I speak with somebody my voice bcms harsh due which my throat and ear both start aching. I'm not able to speak in such conditions. I've taken treatment by many doctors but it's not at all effective. Doctors have said that hydrochloric acid from my stomach is rising up to my throat due to acidity. What else should I do to get healed? Pls gve me some tips and please give me some medicines too to get healed.
Sir I had undergone bartholin cyst operation one week before. What are the care should be taken now?
My uncle is 55 year old. he has stomach problem acidity & fat problem. what can he do health will be good please suggest.
suffering from nightfall last 4 years .3 or 4 time in a weak .m unmarried. Ans sometimes when I see something erotic. Transparent type of liquid comes out. please suggest me something good.
My younger daughter 15 yrs. weight 34 kg, is suffering from less immunity. She often remain ill due to weaknesses in her body. She is interested in using mobile phones. No other activity she likes. These days also she is suffering from low temp. And a lot of pimples on her face and all over her body. What should we di to improve her immunity .pl tell about her diet chart aksi, she is chooses in having fruits and grains, she is fond of junk food to full fill her hunger. Pl guide.
My wife has too many lice on her head scalp. Whenever she combs her hair to get those lice out. A lot of hair is lost. Is there a better medicine to get rid of lice? She has no clue as to how her scalp has been infected with lice.
Physiotherapy and sleep paralysis have a deep connection when you have to treat sleep paralyses the intelligent way. To discover the benefits of physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis, let's get a clear understanding of sleep paralyses first and then the role of physiotherapy.
What is sleep paralysis and its common causes?
Sleep paralysis is a sleeping disorder, its symptoms are such that you suddenly feel in the middle of the night or in mid sleep that you can't move, react, talk, etc. and feel that your body has frozen. This immobility is accompanied with frightful or eerie visions or sounds, which are not the reality and you still hallucinate.
This is often caused because of the following reasons, which are considered common causes of sleep paralysis:
- A medical condition called narcolepsy
- No fixed time of sleeping and waking, thus creating imbalance in sleep patterns
- Inadequate sleep through the 24 hours
- Excessive stress and workload
- Alcohol consumption or drug abuse
- A bad diet like heavy meals at night before bedtime
- Extreme caffeine consumption
If any of these things are common, you may get a sleep paralysis.
Physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis:
If it is a one night episode, you will eventually forget this. However, in case you are a victim every night or frequently, you may need some good remedies. Medications may not suit all, but physiotherapy is a safe mode of treatment, which suits all and people of all ages. That is why try physiotherapy for sleep paralysis at home or by going to a nearest physiotherapy center or expert.
How physiotherapy helps
Physiotherapy has some unique benefits like:
- It brings a balance in blood circulation through the body, which helps in lowering the blood pressure, normalize mood, reduce stress, and makes the blood flow to the body organs and brain better, thus inducing a good night's sleep.
- The exercise induced on to the body through physiotherapy has a dual effect. It makes the muscles workout, and induces the massage effect too. This makes the muscles more mobile, and brings warmth on the tissues. That is why exercising before bedtime can help you get a very peaceful sleep without fearful dreams and interferences of sleep paralysis attacks.
- You get a better mood due to increased blood circulation and the feeling of well-being due to the agile and worked out muscles. This good mood and satisfaction after a nice physiotherapy session sometime before you sleep lets the serotonin or happiness and satisfaction hormone build up in the body and brain. This makes you sleep without stress and in a nice mood thus resisting sleep paralysis.