Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi, I am going to have sex with my girlfriend so soon with condom so I want to know, is there any chance of getting infected or she will get pregnant despite of using condom cause I heard that if condom leaks then it happens and one more thing a condom should be removed after ejaculation. please tell me more important information she has irregular period patient is there any risk to have sex with her she is 21 am 22.
I was pregnant for 4 months then I had abortion I hve period for 15days. Now again after 15days I have a heavy periods or heavy bleeding. Why this is happening? Shall I have to do abortion again? Please help me.
I m 30 years old. I have irregular cycle. Last time my period is 15days late then Dr. Give me progesterone and estrogen injection. But still my period not come. Then after 10 days Dr. Again give me same injection. Thn my period has come. I heard after progesterone and estrogen injection it is difficult to get pregnant. Is that true. I want to get pregnant what can I do.
Hello sir, we are a newly married couple and we are trying to conceive a baby. Iam 24 years old and during inter course we achieve full penetration and ejaculation but when I take out my genitals out, some of the semen comes out. Does this mean that semen has not gone inside properly?
Ihav missed my periods. Last was on 25th of dec. Yet nw I haven't got my period. I checked in preganews bt the result was negative. Wat should I do nw to get my periods early.
Marma Chikitsa is a significant aspect of the Ayurvedic treatment. Marmas are specific points on the body where the application of pressure induces the flow of vital energy (prana) along a complex system of subtle channels called (nadis). Healing through marma chikitsa affects the energy flow through the energy meridians or Nadi. These in turn govern the functional and health aspect of every metabolic system in the body. Marma chikitsa pays more attention to the functional aspect, the metabolism rather than organ specific. Ayurveda deeply believes and caters to the holistic health and not disease management, in the treatment of patients.
Unlike acupressure (as is being practiced today), Marma chikitsa does not concentrate on 'organs'. It stimulates the designated metabolic function, mind control, hormonal support and strength points/marma that influences health of the person. Because of its 'spiritual' component it differs from other 'hands on' therapies. Marma can actually alter consciousness, and change one’s awareness. From that place a person can move forward with self care, creativity, and renewed energy
Marma zones of the body
- It takes training, practice and powerful intuition on part of the therapist and doctor to consider the ideal combination of 'marma' for effective treatment.
- Modern medicine looks at heart disease from the focus of heart functions, anatomical structure of the heart.
- Marma Chikitsa (as a part of Ayurveda) looks at the Mind-Body association of the functioning of the heart. Heart functioning depends on Nutrition, mind set, liver strength, natural detoxification, improving blood quality, lifestyle and even the past of the patient to bring about effective treatment. This wholistic attitude, where all aspects of the person are considered is a more complete treatment methodology with lasting results.
We at Health Solutions practice this philosophy and have been able to influence the patient progress where in s/he has made leaps of positive progress in their bodily functions, stamina, performance, peace of mind, over and above the improved functioning of the heart or other specific organs. Patients and others who care for their health can call us with as much information as they can provide on their current health status, what treatment they are currently taking and its impact; their lifestyle (food, temperament, daily schedules) family history.
A detailed treatment schedule is customized for them. Treatment sessions are designed to be most comfortable for the patient. Most of the times, the treatment sessions are repeated every month for as long as the doctor understands necessary for long lasting results.
Mostly, it is FDA approved, clinically proved Ayurvedic medicine based ( Suved and Reimmugen), non-invasive, supported with dietary guidelines, lifestyle changes, nutritional support and targets at building the immunity of the person to lead healthier lives. Marma Chikitsa holistic treatment science and it is going to be the choice of treatment in modern days.
I'm 19 years old. My menarche starts in 30 november 2009. Menstrual cycle was normal for 2 months. But then. From January it completely stopped for 7 months.I'm not married.Suddenly in september heavy flow occurs last for 7-10 days again normal cycle starts.Approximately within 30-40days.Then again absent for 4-5months.Then again irregularities occurs. Sometimes 1to 1 and half months.After september 2012 again absent till june then a lady doctor give me cycloset syrup. I take it for 1-1.5 months but no result. Then another doctor give me sandoz tablet I took it for 3 days and whenever I took I felt headaches and weakness. Rashes on my hands and pricky sensation. Chakkr b aate the. I stopped tablet then within one weak bleeding occurs only for 3-5days and it was less than the normal. Then again starts.Every during every absence I was suffered form d problem of bleeding occurs from nose.Per day 2-3 times. Severe headache. My weight increases.Even I never take chinese food and other thingslike pizza maggi etc. I always take healthy diet. Hair growth on my upper lips is more than normal girl and also on the chin.Excessive sweat thus in 2014 also sometimes occurs normally till 2-3 months and then absent.In december again absent.27 january of this year again bleeding occurs.It was normal. Then 1march againthen 6 april again.Then 5 may.But the last one was dark mehroon and cots like bleeding.I'm allergicfood allergy from milk and milk products, onion, tomato, cabbage, dust etc.What can I do?
White sugar, sea salt, mirchi, maida, pickles, oily n fried food. Non veg food. Heavy food. Cold products. Confectionery and bakery product's. Baisan and maida. Liquer. Tobacco and other intoxicant. Long time working and sleeping in sir condition room.
This is in reference with my wife who survived a stroke in Sep 2015. She has shown good recovery since then but yet unable to speak and her movements are very slow, I want to know if CITICOLINE will be a helpful drug to expedite her recovery in terms of movement and speech. Any help on her will be greatly appreciated.
I am 24 years old female married 2 years back, checked with gynae she have done all the tests (blood, ssg sonogram, folicular study). I have no problem even my husband also having no problem (sperm analysis, duplex scan). But I didn't conceive yet. Please advice.
I had herpes simplex since 3 months, had blisters on fingers and arms. But still am not able to bend my fingers and horrible burning and pain is there. And my arm blisters look like keloid will they go. I need help to reduce my pain asap.
Hi i am 25 year married woman had an abortion 6 month back and i am having scanty bleeding from last month during my menstruation.
My period start 19 the of July and end on 25th of July. We had sex on 23 rd of July. We used protection but in the last condom left inside and some semen left in condone and some split out. Don't know it gets in or not. I have 30 days of cycle. My last period date was 18th of June. I want to know how much chance to get pregnant. I am worried because I want to get pregnant. please reply.
My ultrasound report shows single intrauterine viable pregnancy of 19 weeks 6 days. Sir ye date kitne accurate hoti hai? Is date me kitne days ka difference ho sakta hai?
Today ‘working’ usually implies sitting at a desk from morning to evening. While this may seem more comfortable than working in the fields, sitting at a desk can trigger a host of back problems. This is because sitting in the same position all day makes the spine bend forward and lowers the efficiency of the back muscles. Working at a desk not only strains your back, but also restricts your movements to typing on a keyboard and moving a mouse.
Once a back problem begins, it usually lasts a lifetime hence; here are a few tips to save your back.
- Get yourself a good chair: Your chair is crucial to your back’s health. Avoid the hard backed plastic chairs and pick a more flexible mesh backed office chair if you sit at the table for a long span of time. Ergonomic chairs may seem expensive, but are worth the expense in the long run.
- Stretch your muscles: Sitting in the same position all day, puts the muscles under stress and with time can constrict the muscles. Make it appoint to stand up every 30 minutes and stretch your back and sides. Also try rotating your hips and shoulders form time to time.
- Take a break: No matter how much work you have in front of you, take a break at the end of each hour. Taking even 2 minutes off out of 60 every hour can have a huge impact on your health. If you still feel guilty skip using the phone to connect with your colleague and walk over to their desks instead.
- Get a pedometer: Keeping a pedometer will help you track the number of steps taken in a day. Ideally, a person should take 10,000 steps a day to stay healthy. If you sit at a desk for majority of the day, take every opportunity you can to up the count on your pedometer. Go for a walk around your office after lunch or park your car a little way off from the office to create opportunities to walk.
- Take the stairs: As far as possible avoid escalators and elevators. Instead climb stairs for a quick workout. If your office is on the 20th floor, walking up may not be feasible, but you could get off the elevator on the 18th floor and walk up the remaining two floors.
- Eat healthy: Lastly, pay attention to what you eat. Avoid eating at the office canteen or picking up a bite at the coffee shop and carry lunch from home. This ensures that you eat a balanced meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.