Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj SharmaYour feedback matters!
My question is related to how much quantity of meal has to be taken to make good health to work for long time please suggest of quantity to eat for good health.
We have been trying to conceive since 4 months but failed every time ,m also taking folic acid but no success. Can you tell me any tabs dt l help me conceive. M in Amma fertile window.
I have one stethoscope at home and when put it on stomach I hear some sound through stethoscope .some sound comes from my stomach. I put stethoscope on my mom but didn't hear any sound is it normal or indicates some abnormalities.?
You often consume a much higher amount of sugar than you should actually, as it is widely present in a very high number of foods and beverages. Research suggests that this excessive sugar consumption may ultimately be very harmful for your health - and that it may badly harm your skin. Experts believe that too much intake of sugar can make your skin look wrinkled or dull, and also lead to a host of other skin-related disorders. Here are the ways in which excessive sugar consumption affects your skin:
- Causes inflammation: Inflammation, caused by excess sugar intake, can be really damaging for the body - especially because it negatively impacts your immune system, and may lead to frequent breakouts on the skins and increased chances of pimples or warts.
- Increases wrinkling: Sugar's inflammatory properties not only lead to breakouts on the skin, but also cause wrinkles. Collagen, which is essential for healthy, supple skin, is broken down by sugar, which makes the skin look dehydrated and dull, also increasing the chances of premature wrinkling.
- Causes imbalances in blood sugar level: Excessive sugar consumption causes irregularities in blood sugar levels by initially increasing sugar levels, which then reduces when insulin in released into your cells. It often ends up making you hungry, moody or shaky and increases stress levels leading to dull looking skin.
- Leads to occurrence of acne: Increased intake of sugar results in stimulation of hormone levels which raises sebum production and in turn affects growth of skin cells. This may be reason of acne.
We have tried from the day 9 to 16. I have regular period of 28 days or 29 days but from last 3 months my periods days are increasing i. E March I got periods at the day 30. April at the day of 32 and the month of may I got periods at 35th day. I got periods on may 5 Now that is may 14 is my 10th day of my period. Now which is the right time to get a baby.
Sir periods miss hone ke kitne din bat excet result ke lia test karna chaiyee or jab tak test nahi kerte tab tak pregnancy ka symptoms keya hai?
Hi my periods are delayed for 5 days and something unusual is happening this time on the very first day I am always experiencing heavy blood flow and after that the my pain subsides but this time the pain is continuous and the flow is very low and when I pass urine the flow becomes heavier. So please tell me is it normal or something not good is happening I am sexually active too and do not want pregnancy.
Hello I am 25 years female, married. I am using progesterone tablets from day 14 of cycle. Its day 31 and I started bleeding and I am still taking tabs and I had not missed any tablet. Why did my period started and shall I stop taking the tablets from now or continue it? How many days I should take progesterone for getting pregnant? please help bcoz I can't contact my doctor as of now.
Hi I had unprotected sex on 15th and 16th February. My periods are due on 23rd February. Can I get pregnant.
I think, I am interested to symptoms of sexually transmitted disease, will you please concern to tell me symptoms of it.
I am suffering from my wife's monthly Mc problem. Mc is going on only 2 days from last four month. N that duration has much pain in stomach. Kindly give to some advice.
I am a married have 3 children by cesarean I had tubactomy one year back I have regular period now this month my period is come very low quantity please let me knw why it's happing it's never happen before always my period comes on my date please let me knw what a reason.
I am 30 year old and 1.3 year old son. I have pcod problem. Periods is not coming on time. Please provide some advise to solve this problem.
Hello doctor. Just have a doubt whether it's a serious thing to handle. We have a baby boy aged 6 month old. My husband always tells me that he doesn't get satisfaction in sex. He counts and says, only on these particular days he had a satisfied sex. Got married 2.5 years ago. Always I make moves to make him happy. But hope I'm lagging in something. He wants me to go wild but im not able to do so. I am getting my peak by stimulation of vagina. Me and my husband both make a good looking pair. Need suggestions please.
We have 2 months baby at home. We would like to go for copper t for protection. Is that helpful. Any harm to my wife, any side effect as like weight loss / gain, effect to my kids feeding. And what about the packages of Copper t.Needs to check periodically.
Is it possible in case of lactating mother that she is producing milk but doesn't get single drop on pump? If yes what's the reason behind that?
The pressing urge to do loads in a short span of time, to plan life in a day, to see dreams unfurl into reality at the slightest of efforts inundates millions across the world. It is neither about the goals one sets before oneself nor about rational expectations arising from the awareness of one's capabilities. The problem runs deeper. Happiness and health are two elemental factors discerning the quality of your life. Happiness is directly proportional to your personal health. Neglecting one will affect the other. The best way to cope in the given situation is to take a detour from the overriding rat race. While others are in a hurry, you must slow down and care to nurture your mind and body.
Take a look at the benefits of slowing down:
- It will give you ample time to interact: Moving out of your comfort zone in order to exchange ideas with colleagues or friends plays an eminent role in shaping your personality. Interaction provides a person with food for thought. Therefore slowing down a little will encourage a free flow of countless ideas.
- It will encourage you to pursue a hobby: Hobbies keep you alive. You should take out time to pursue an interest. This is a tried and tested way of rekindling happiness in one's life.
- It will make you attentive towards others: A fast life shelters you within its clutches. You fail to take note of the changes in and around you. Going slow will let you take care of your loved ones.
- It will enable you to see your inimitability: Once you slow down, you'll find time to introspect and retrospect as well. A person can come to realize how unique he or she is in this vast scope of things.
- It will improve your sex life: Dopamine is the chief chemical that regulates a person's sexual desires. Increased levels of stress can hamper the production of dopamine making you lax about sex. Taking an easy pace can add zing to your sex life.
- It will keep your heart healthy: Being overly hyper about delay subjects you to the risk of heart diseases. You should never be frantic about plans; this can lead to high blood pressure or can even cause severe harm to your heart health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.