Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj PrasoonYour feedback matters!
I am 60 years. I have joint pain and swelling in left knee and hand fingers. Please advise me homeopathic treatment.
I am male. My legs are just like they are not with me. I have taken 1 nemoslide but did not work. My a ge is 18. I have a sever pain in my legs. I have gone to doctor he only make a x ray and make a hot (pati) on my leg. please tell me what should I do.
(bending leg is foremost for reducing stiffness) but also stretching straight legs, stretching side ways, etc exercises does its also help in anyway reducing stiffening of leg ?
Mujha hath k joint ma pain rhta h jb musam chnge hota h aap bto mijha calcium ki tablet leni chaiya yha apni diet ma asa ky Lena chaiya jisa yha prblm na ho.
Dear sir I have pain in my neck and back of my head for last 7 8 days. actually I have backache in my neck about 12 days ago. I taken medicine for that. Moch backache almost gone but there is pain in left side of my head. I contact some doctor they give some medicine but the pain was not gone yet. Please advise me what to do.
27 yrs. Female. I feel very much worked up and worried all d time. My shoulder muscles and knees remains stiffed all d time. My body muscles aches a lot. I can not concentrate properly. I have been put on to anxiety and anti depression pills but it has not improved my condition. I have stopped the medication. I need peace and relaxation. I feel awkward to visit a psychiatrist. Pls help I can not visit psychiatrists again and again. I feel my body has been affected by anxiety a lot. I Do not have any mental issues. I try to be happy and think positive but still d physical symptoms of anxiety is not reducing. Pls help.
I am 30 years old male. And hve lower backache pain since 6 months. In beginning I ignored this issue but for 1 month, it started as a severe pain so I started medication n ointment cream. Bt all is vain Suggest me proper advise.
I m suffered from an accident 20 october 2014 fell from 3rd floor. I have 3 fractures in my upper left leg and hip joint and at the tym of accident my left ankle twisted too much it also broken My lower jaw also disattached to upper jaw teeth are broken badly After accident My height decreases 1 inch and I can not walk properly now. My whole back is paining I want to be like normal and want to increase My height want should I do?
My mother is aged 90 years ,her left clavicle broken on 23rd March, taken to an orthopedic she was given brace to wear 21 days and vitamin D and calcium syrup other than paracetamol tab (for use in the event of pain). Now I am not satisfied with outcome of the treatment regime as there appears some lacking in alignment to me. Is there any way to ascertain the state or progress of healing and for corrective further treatment? And how to go about it?
I have pain at joints, I had consult a doctor. But still I'm having back. Any medicine that help pain I keep applying amuratajan bam.
A shoulder dislocation occurs when the bones of the upper arm snap out of your shoulder blade, generally after suffering a major injury. The joints of the shoulder are the most flexible body joints, thereby, making them more prone to dislocation. In most of the cases, a dislocated shoulder can be fixed within a few weeks’ time with the help of proper diagnosis. There is a high chance of suffering from dislocations over and over again. A dislocated shoulder, if not treated immediately, can lead to further complications such as damage to the blood vessels and nerve around the affected area or tearing of the associated muscles or ligaments.
What can cause a shoulder dislocation
You can experience a dislocation in your shoulder joints due to the following reasons:
- Shoulder dislocation can occur if you play any kind of contact sports such as football or hockey. You are more susceptible to a dislocated shoulder if the sports or physical activities you engage in regularly involve the risk of suffering from falls such as gymnastics or volleyball.
- A dislocated shoulder is a common occurrence if you have suffered a major motor vehicle accident that might have affected your shoulder.
- You can also suffer from a dislocated shoulder if you have survived a fall in the recent past such as tripping from a ladder or similar injuries.
Symptoms of a dislocated shoulder
You are suffering from a dislocated shoulder if you exhibit the following signs and symptoms:
- Abnormal enlargement of the affected area or bruising
- Severe pain around the shoulder area due to a recurrent muscle spasm in the shoulder joints
- Extreme pain while moving the joint
- A sense of numbness or a tingling sensation near the affected area, for example, in areas around the neck or the arm
- Visibly deformed shoulder joints
Treatment for shoulder dislocation
The treatment for shoulder dislocation depends on the severity of the injury. The following treatments can be implemented with suggestion from the doctors:
- If you had recurrent instances of dislocated shoulders, your doctor might suggest a surgery to remedy the damaged blood vessels and nerves around the area.
- Depending upon the intensity of the pain, the doctor might implement a general manoeuvre procedure to relocate your shoulder bones. After the procedure is conducted, you will feel your pain significantly reducing.
- Your doctor can also recommend you to wear a sling around your shoulder area to regulate the movement of the shoulder joints for the first few days to about 3 weeks, depending upon the intensity of the pain.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.