Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj ManchandaYour feedback matters!
I have yellowish eye and yellowish skin before 2 day. I feel very weak, so what I do? Please help me.
My eyes are so red when we woke up in the morning and some allergy please suggest me what is the problem ?
Have pain in my eyes. I feel that there is some dust particle in my eyes but there is no particle. Also I feel itching on the corners of my eyes. Also I do not have any number in both my eyes.
My eyes are red and there was pain in eye please help me and I am very week and I am not gainigweight lease give e some suggestions?
Hi Doctor My eyes are very stand I am using system nearly 10hrs I am facing focusing problem (blur) please suggest.
I have irritation my eyes for five days I did consult a doctor and he prescribed two eye drops but its not decreasing why is this happening?
My husband always complains about indigestion and heart burn. What diet should he follow and which doctor I should see.
I am slated for Catract surgery at IIMS on 12th .I wish to know 1)Are any Medical Tests required --like Blood Tests if so which ones pl specify 2) ECG 3) Since I am taking Escoprin Gold 10 --how many days before it should be stopped -5days? Confirm
I am having hairfall and one thing more known as red eyes kindly suggest me the remedies of the problem.
I wanted to know about lasik laser so that I can get rid of wearing heavy glasses my power is -9 is lasik laser would be safe. Pls let me know the hospitals where I can go for operation in Lucknow city where I can get the benefit of cash less service as I am working in hdfc bank so bank will pay on my behalf. Pls suggest.
Sir, MY NO ARE RT EYE 6/6 SPH -0.25 CYL 0.5 AXIS 180 LT EYE 6/6 SPH NIL. CYL 0.5 AXIS 180 NOTE: I do not use spectacles currently. SHOULD I USE SPECTACLES or Without spectacles will do?
I had a hit by shuttle cock on my left eye in month of December, later I did all the check up asked by doctor to do like retina check eye Photo and so on Because I am facing eye flashes and floaters after the hit But still I have flashes but number of time is reduced, say 2-3 times but floater is still there M worried for my eye pls suggest what should be done more.
Hello sir actually I have a sight I am putting specs from my childhood now also I am putting but some times my eyes becoming very red and pain what is the solution for my problem.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.