Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Neeraj Malik

Cardiologist, Delhi

500 at clinic
Dr. Neeraj Malik Cardiologist, Delhi
500 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Neeraj Malik
Dr. Neeraj Malik is one of the best Cardiologists in Vasant Kunj, Delhi. You can visit him at Amethyst Mediclinic in Vasant Kunj, Delhi. Book an appointment online with Dr. Neeraj Malik and consult privately on has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Amethyst Mediclinic

4321, Sec B 5 and 6, Gate No. 2, Vasant Kunj, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
500 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj Malik

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 25 years male of height 5.9 and weight of 68 kg. I want to maintain correct weight and want to decrease bad cholesterol in stomach. Kindly give some suggestions.

BHMS, MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Vellore
Dear lybrate user! greetings! to reduce the fat around the stomach 1. Do abdominal exercise for 30 daily 2. Eat more fresh vegetables 3. Avoid eating too much of fatty foods like milk products, cheese, paneer 4. Avoid eating too much of fried items 5. Avoid eating too much of deep fried foods. 6. Drink minimum 3 litres of water daily. 7. Keep your mind relax. Thank you have a healthy life through homoeopathy
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 year male and I have problem of chest pain for second on right side from last two month. At any time it occur it occur mostly when I am tired. The pain is like it Is concentrated at point.

Psychologist, Gadag
It may be a simple muscular pain or due pulmonary infection resulting in abscess formation. Treatment differs. Consult for evaluation.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My question is about my husband. He is 28 years and he is accountant by profession. Some times he feels lite pain in chest and itching sensation. He feels minor headache (forehead. Is he suffering from any heart problem. Pls help. I am so worried.

Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
General Physician, Bangalore
Madam, Can he climb stairs, do running and skipping Does he get chest discomfort, Contact me with details for proper assessment of the problem and for proper medical advice.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How can I put up weight. I am very thin and my b. P is always low. Please help me.

General Physician, Nashik
You should eat protein-rich diet, exercise daily for at least half an hour and get your hb done and revert .
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir my cholesterol levels in blood are high. What steps I have 2 take 2 bring them 2 normal levels.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Hello dear High triglycerides and cholesterol can cause atherosclerotic heart disease or narrowed coronary arteries in the heart can cause the symptoms of angina, when theheart muscle is not provided with enough oxygen to function. Decreased blood supply to the brain may be due to narrowed small arteries in the brain or because the larger carotidarteries in the neck may become blocked. This can result in a transient ischmic attack or stroke. Peripheral artery disease describes gradual narrowing of the arteries that supply the legs. During exercise , if the legs do not get enough blood supply, they can develop pain , called claudication . Other arteries in the body may also be affected by plaque buildup causing them to narrow, including the mesenteric arteries to the intestine and the renal arteries to the kidney. Change life style .do meditation,yoga, Go walk daily, do any one physically activity daily any game., Avoid fast foods,oily foods,junk foods,alcohol,smoking,fatty foods, non-veg.,avoid stress,take plenty of water in day time. And 1 glass of water before bed at night. use flax oil, omega-3 fatty meal or cap., take .green veg., whole grain. garlic,. Take anti cholesterol medicines .
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am felling some problem in my heart . I consulted one physician he asked for ecg . My ecg was normal . My bp was bit high not feeling comfortable there is some problem inside my body . Please confirm what to do.

General Physician,
Do some aerobic exercise and take steam inhalations 4 to 5 times and you will be alright don't worry. Regards.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have problem with chest pains sir how to solve my problem any solution for me also my uncle.

General Physician, Cuttack
Chest pain causes 1. Heart disease 2. Stress, anxiety 3. Lack of exercise 4. Sedentary life style 5. Obesity (over weight) 6. Smoking, tobacco and alcohol consumption 7. Excess oily, fatty, cholesterol rich diet, junk food 8. Hyperacidity, musculr pain 9. Heredity and genetic factor prevention follow the advice given below 1. Avoid stress and strain 2. Do regular exercise, yoga, meditation, deep breathing exercise like pranayama etc. It will calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 3 avoid alcohol, smoking and tobacco consumption. 4. Take bland diet, avoid spicy, oily, fatty and junk food 5. Take paracetamol 500mg one tablet sos after food up to a maximum of three tablets daily, at the time of chest pain 6. Drink plenty of water and take rest. 7. If you have recurrent attack of chest pain take ecg and consult cardiologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a diabetic patient and my kidney is slightly damaged and I have a low eyesight and for some days I have a chest pain due to high blood pressure, so what can I do to be get cured soon?

General Physician, Ahmedabad
U have developed complications of diabetes, kidneys and eye/retina affected. Be careful, have your fbs, ppbs, hba1c controlled. As it requires individual management
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello. For the past 10 days. My mom's blood pressure is more than the normal. 140/90. Her age is 42. What steps are to be taken to get it to the normal. Please help.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, Take Rauvolfia 1x, 2 tabs daily morning empty stomach. Drink plenty of liquids and cut down your fat, salt and sugar intake. go for a morning walk daily at least for 30 minutes. Take a sound sleep and try to avoid anger. Revert after 15 days with feedback.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are precautions for cold and cough and for the blood pressure? So what should I do.

MBBS, DNB (General Medicine)
General Physician, Delhi
For avoiding cough and cold, please take balanced diet, avoid pollution, smoking, hands wash, proper face cleaning, avoid nose picking, use hankerchief for nasal secretions. And proper physical activity, for blood pressure, a low salt diet, avoid smoking, proper balanced nutritious diet, physical activity, avoid alcohol,
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is loo is it very dangerous to our body. And does it effect on our blood pressure and nervous system?

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, loo is strong, hot & dry wind which blows from west in summer- afternoon, its strong in the month of may & jun being dangerous for human being. It dehydrates the body and can stroke the nervous system, man can die, even, struck by loo. Symptoms of loo: * high fever * restlessness. * vomiting with headache * burning, red eyes, * dryness of mouth and skin of the whole body. Precaution** * go out with fully covered your head, ears and nose with some clean scarf. * take plenty of water before going out. * avoid, junk food and replace it with easily digestible diet. Homoeo-care** @ glonine 30-4 drops, twice a day. All d best.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am 29 years old and my weight is 65 kg I have BP Problem my BP is 150/110 Please give me some suggestions. I take Envas 5 mg medicine.

Cardiologist, Delhi
Hi, Your bp is definitely high & you need to increase the dose of Envas. Make it 5mg twice daily after monitoring your bp. Thanks
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 55 years male and having diabetic and also having High BP, but till now I have not consulted to any doctor, so please suggest good medication Sugar fasting: 140 Sugar after lunch 150 Bp: 140 to160.

Endocrinologist, Delhi
This is not a proper way to start merdicines for these life style diseases. Because sometimes these may be controlled by simply changing life style, diet modification, exercise,yoga etc. So please consult a Physician in your area.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel tinges in the heart and below it and also sometimes I feel that my heart is beating against my chest. Please help me.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hi, you r over wt by by 15 kg. Try to reduce your weight, this is one of the reasons of heart palpitation. It's may b due to gastric disorder, too. You should consult a cardiologist to assess d exact cause of palpitation. Take, plenty of water to eliminate toxins. Go for meditation to nourish your cells & tissues. Take, easily digestible, simple, non- irritant diet on time. Homoeo medicine: @ china 200-6 pills, thrice a day. Take, care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, I want to ask about my mother. Her Bp increases at mid-night to around 140 levels. She feels like ghabrahat. And she feels difficulty breathing also and unable to sleep properly. Physician has told to take BP medicine Telvas 40 and an ENT doctor has told that mucus is accumulated in sinuses, he has given allergic medicines but then also she feels breathing problem. What to do?

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
i m recommending you an following remedy which will surely help you Natural home remedy using watermelon seeds and cuscus powder: 1. Take 1 tsp of dried watermelon seeds 2. Add 1 tsp of cuscus powder 3. Crush the mixture 4. Have this once in the morning and the evening 5. Consume for 3-4 weeks This will surely help you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 33 years old I am suffering from AF with CVR. However my BP and heart rate are normal only. Now I am looking forward to change my job. During pre- employment medical check up ECG is one of the parameter. I am getting improper graphical pattern with ECG due to AF. Is it acceptable or it is impact may medical fitness. Pl advice me.

MBBS, MD-General Medicine, DM - Cardiology
Cardiologist, Secunderabad
Fitness for employment depends upon type of employment. But the question is why you have af in the first place. Is there any structural heart problem or simply af. Your af may possibly be eleminated. Please consult a good electrophysiologist if you have only af.
19 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I am 36 year old with family history of diabetic, triglyceride & cholesterol. My report also showing minor increase in triglyceride & cholesterol. Diabetic report is ok. Can you suggest some treatment.

P.G.Diploma in dietetics and applied nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Hi though your diabetes report fine, you have to take precaution in sugar intake as it runs in your family. For cholesterol stop fried intake, you can switch over to rice bran or olive oil. Eat more steamed or roasted form of nonveg if you eat non veg. Avoid egg yellow. Have only egg whites walk daily
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi three months ago I got high B.P I have taken tablets 20 days after that I have stopped tablets My age is 28 is it ok r not pls tell me.

MD - General Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Panipat
Check your BP regularly, if you get your BP more than 130/90 mm Hg many a time then you need regular antihypertensive medicine and not to stop it with out consulting a doctor, Otherwise you will get bad effects of this BP in your body in long run of your life. Cut down your salt intake and add more fruits and vegetables in your diet.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed