Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj Kumar SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have a back & chest muscles pain occurred while playing volleyball, hence it's a chest pain I consult a cardiologist, he took my ECG & did a lipid profile but all tests were came normal so he said it will go soon as it's muscles pain but now after 3 weeks also it's not going so please suggest me some good doctor who can treat my muscles pain. Regards.
I am a 23 year old male and I am suffering from severe back pain since a long time. I have taken lots of medical treatments but not getting any improvement. Pls help me. All my reports are normal too.
My son age 12 years 43 kg weight. He Hiccup all time. Means dakar. Due to acidity. We treat many medicine as per doctor suggest. No well. From last six to seven days. He is not relief from. Hiccup do.
I look fat but I have no energy. Even climbing 10 15 stairs my heartbeat increases rapidly, I can literally feel the heartbeat. My wrist area and ankles are very thin compare to my body. I look sick even though I don't have any illness. I feel weak though. I have sunken eye darkcircles. Need diet and consultation for the same.
What are the main causes blood pressure and what are the problems we have to face for blood pressure?
I am now 25 years old male. My BP levels are ranging in between 125- 137 and lower diastolic ranging in between 60- 75. Is this normal or need attention to get medication. Pls suggest, and also pls tell any ways to control it.
I have triglyceride level of 220 whereas my overall cholesterol and hdl and ldl is within range. What should I do? I am little worried with the result.
Sir, Which type of cholesterol is leads to heart attack. New studies proved cholesterol is not a problem for heart attack. What is your opinion.
I feel a little bit pain in the left side of my chest, when I lift a heavy object. Please give a solution.
Do you know that cholesterol is found in baby formula and has got some surprising facts about them? Cholesterol is a waxy, fat like substance which is present in all your cells, and your body’s cholesterol level says a lot about the health of your heart in the future. Having high cholesterol increases your risk of acquiring heart diseases and hence, you should try to maintain a normal cholesterol level.
Here are some surprising facts about cholesterol, which you should know about:
- You cannot live without cholesterol: We are born with cholesterol in our bodies and infants get more cholesterol from mother’s milk. This is why cholesterol is added to baby formula. All the hormones and cells of your body need cholesterol for proper functioning. It also builds the cells and helps the liver to prepare fat processing acids.
- One out of three adults have high cholesterol: It is important for all people above the age of 20 to get a cholesterol checkup every five years. According to studies, around 32% of adults in the USA have got high cholesterol levels. Your cholesterol levels may also be affected by factors such as your diet and stress.
- High cholesterol can be genetic: Genetics is a major influencing factor in high cholesterol levels. Research has proven that almost 75% of high cholesterol cases are genetic in nature while 25% occur because of diet.
- Children can have high cholesterol as well: There is a common misconception that high cholesterol is an issue involving adults only. However, children may also have high cholesterol and it is recommended for you to get your child tested at an early age. For children who are obese and have a family history of heart attacks and high cholesterol, a selective screening is important.
- Sweating raises the levels of good cholesterol: Sweating is good for increasing the levels of good cholesterol in your body. You should follow a healthy diet including food items like avocado and salmon. Working out is also important for raising your HDL levels, which prevent heart disease.
- Supplements may help in lowering cholesterol levels: The first option for controlling your cholesterol levels is to work out regularly. If you are at a risk of heart attack or have hypercholesterolemia, you have to bank on supplements such as plant stanols and sterols. You can also take cholesterol reducing medications such as statins.
Earlier, the medical community was reserved about prescribing cholesterol lowering medicines and they were given only to critical heart patients. In modern day, statin treatment is recommended to people who have even little chances of heart attacks or stroke. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.