Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj KumarYour feedback matters!
My lens power is: please please right: +2. 5 cylindrical and +2. 0 spherical please please left: -0. 75 please what should I do to reduce the right eye power?
Sir, I am suffering from amblyopia (lazy eye disease) in right eye. There is some cure for this diseases. I had this problem since 6 years. Please help I am very upset. When doctor tell there is no cure of this.
I need to spend lot of time sitting in front of computer screen and I also use cell phone more frequently so How to take care of my Eye sight?
I have red eyes for last three weeks what should I do please give any suggestion and also head ache I need your help.
Hi left eye is red and fell water also. Wts the problem sir. Can if use any eye drops or any medicines suggest me.
My eyes are going week very speedily with far sightedness what should I do to get rid of specs that I use?
I took a test of my eye on an optical shop and my eyesight was. 25 of both eyes. He was not a doctor but maybe an optometrist. Should I use specs. And is it okay to test eye on an optical shop without concerning doctor?
I am 25 years male wearing spectacle from age of 10 when I first wore I was having -2 power in each eyes. 2 years back my doctor said eye power will not increase after age of 22 I was having power of -4. Now I am with power -4.50 eye power is increasing what to do kindly help me. Can we reduce power naturally without any surgery. Kindly help.
My eyesight is weak I've been wearing spectacles for more than 13 years And they are not improving My eyesight is +2.5 I don't use computer But I use my phone most of the time I don't eat green vegetables nor I take pulses or paneer in my diet Can you suggest me something that can improve my eyesight? And can you tell me how much time my eyesight will take to become normal Thanks.
27 years old female, I can't see anyone leaving or breaking any kind of relationship or not talking to me for day for any mistake. I go into tears and depression and I don't feel like living anymore. I have thoughts like I shld meet with an accident and die. I bang my head badly with my hands. I feel I try to do all possible good things (I m not perfect) but in return I get depart, broken relationship. People leaving and going. Due to all this thoughts I get a different kind of pain (like a line of current runs) inside my brain. I have noticed this when I feel I am good for nothing, couldn't do anything to make people or myself happy.
Sir, I am suffering from high fever. The fever comes every evening since 3days. There is also yellowness in my eye. Please help.
I have a eye sight of left eye 3.7 and right eye 1.7 so what should I do to refuse my no. please tell me.
I have a night blindness problem and some times it turn into a big issue. It irritates me a lot may I have some treatment for this problem.
I am having extreme cold and breathlessness past 2 weeks, I have took nebulizer for more than 6 times a day, even Allegra and tried all remedies, it's not working out with any doctor I consult, please help, as my eyes are even so itchy right mow.
Sir, I am a computer operate, so when I work compture my eyes do pain So please get me a solution that what I do.
Eyelid spacer grafts are widely used by cosmetic surgeons for treating abnormalities in the lower eyelid. Spacer grafts are surgically used for tectonic support. Spacer grafts are scientific and the technology used helps in virally inactivating tissues, and also in the preservation and sterilization of tissues. They are immunologically and biologically safe. Eyelid spacer grafts are commonly used after undergoing a blepharoplasty surgery of the eyelids
When are eyelid spacer grafts used?
Many people have puffy and fat eyelids. Lower eyelid blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery, which effectively cures such disorders. The process involves removal of extra fat and skin from the lower eyelids and trimming of excess skin. Eyelid retraction is another condition pertaining to the eyelids, where the eyelids look like they have been pulled down. This condition arises from the removal of too much skin during blepharoplasty. Loose ligament support and excess scarring in the eyelids also lead to eyelid retraction. When this condition does not cease in the post- operational period, eyelid spacer grafts may be used.
Benefits of eyelid spacer grafts
- Eyelid spacer grafts are effective and helpful in a large number of conditions. The major benefit of spacer grafts is to repair lowered eye retraction after carrying out a blepharoplasty surgery.
- The eyelids are lengthened vertically as a result of using eyelid spacer grafts. This helps in better closure of the lids and also reduces eye irritation in patients.
- The eyelids are made to look more natural when they are in resting position. Spacer grafts are placed at the back of an eyelid. Thus, they are not visible from the outside.
- The recovery time after using eyelid spacer grafts is almost the same as most eyelid surgeries in general. The results are usually very effective.
- Eyelid space grafters are not the only ones used for repairing eyelid retraction, but these are certainly one of the most efficient ones. They give proper support to the lower eyelid, which is required for the proper closure of the eyelids and maintain proper eyelid positioning after a blepharoplasty surgery.
- Eyelid spacer grafts ensure permanent cure of eyelid retraction, and it is unlikely that this disorder will occur again after eyelid spacer grafts have been used.
- Eyelid spacer grafts have proven to be one of the best remedies for eyelid retraction, which many people experience after having a blepharoplasty surgery. There are different types of eyelid spacer grafts that will be recommended by your surgeon to correct eyelid retraction, depending on your case. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.