Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Hello, I am 34 years old. Maybe i'm stuck with the problem of social anxiety. Facing too much of nervousness in front of people and too difficult to cope with everyone. So please advice me about medication.
Gud eveNing sir I am having a hairfall problem and I think it is due to dandruff so, a hairspa will be a good choice or any thing else should I prefer.
My friend is looking very weak. His body is very slim and weak. Can he take food supplement like endura mass weight gainer .
I am a 21 year old male. Since about 3 days I am having throat pain. I am having trouble in eating food. What should I do?
I am 20 years old I have the stomach problem when I eat something or when I want to go somewhere out, I feel like that to go to poty and minimum 3 time a day I went to poty.
I am a 45 year old man and am 5.5 in height and 95 kg weigh, I would like to loose weight to the tune of 70 kgs. Can you please guide as to how but without exercises. Is there any way to loose weight by dieting and eating less and what foods and in what quantities. Please advice.
I am having back pain and I cannot sit in class and also cannot do heavy work. I think the back pain was because I travel a lot in two wheelers through bumpy roads, so all the shocks may have been transferred to my back which resulted in back pain. So please tell me what to do.
I am a men age 22 I have marks of pimples on my back. Can you suggest how to get rid of it. Well some of them are red (I feel pain when someone touches) while some of them are black n it's like spot. So please tell me how to fix it. Thanks.
she has many pimples on her face if she loss one pimple she gain too we tried many ways to remove pimples on her face but we failed I want some natural tips for this problem.
Mere hair pahle bohot hi ghane the pr hair fall ki samsya shuru ho gai much hi mahino me mere baal bohot patale ho gae hai mai kya kru.
My wife age is 24yr. She is suffering from PCOD. We are planning to have baby after 2 years. Will it create a problem for her to perceive pregnancy? We have consulted doctor, she has given some tablets to take for controlling hormones.
The reason why you suffer from bad health every now and then is due to your poor immune system. Whenever there is a change in weather and you are attacked by the flu virus, stop blaming the weather because it is actually your weakened immune system that has let you down. Same goes for the particular food you eat or the way you heal from your wounds rather slowly.
So, if you really want to boost up your immunity system, then you can take a cue from the books of Ayurveda. Ayurveda not only believes in healing the body but makes sure that the root cause is weeded out so that you stay healthy for a longer duration of time.
Let us see how Ayurveda develops your immune system so that you can withstand all kinds of emotional, physical and most importantly, environmental challenges.
- The first thing Ayurveda says is to stick to healthy and nutritious foods. That doesn’t mean, you can’t cheat once in a week, but make sure that you have a protein rich and less carbohydrate diet. Make sure your food is warm; neither hot nor cold when you consume it.
- Cold foods and drinks are harmful to your body because they affect the digestive system. Say no to any kind of aerated drinks.
- Avoid foods, which are oily and especially difficult to digest.
- Take care of your muscles and skin by massaging daily with sesame or sunflower oil. They help in rebuilding the tissues of your body.
- While taking a bath, apply some essential oils such as lavender, rosemary, eucalyptus or juniper oil in a tub of warm water. This will make you feel fresh and uplift your mood.
- While cooking, add some spices to your food, especially turmeric, cumin, coriander or cinnamon. These will increase the food value.
There are some suggestions made by Ayurveda:
- Make sure you get an adequate of 6-8 hours of sleep. Avoid sleeping less or oversleeping.
- Exercise regularly; yoga, walking, free hand exercises which will increase blood circulations in your body.
Finally, avoid negative thinking. Make sure you are infused with a positive spirit, no matter what the situation is. Doing this, you will stay physically and mentally spirited.