Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj GuptaYour feedback matters!
Help I am 29 years old man I am suffering from tonsils problems since last two and a half year I am consulting ent taking medicine even took a ayurvedic treatment I got a recovery and doing precaution but uncertain tonsils appeared any time on end of feb I gone with the rear disease called gbs syndrome gone with treatment got recovery I do not know still I am scared that disease should not come again my weight is increasing I am doing diet and I had a water retention problem so I am taking triflaa my face looks puffy despite I am doing all suggested exercise all these things are related to my throat?
Please help .tell me about the problem. Please read my CT .and tell me about what is the problem. NHL pns. Medial wall part of anterior wall of right maxillary sinus. Part of right ethmoid sinus and the right nasal turbinates are deficient? Post treatment. Polypoidal mildly enhancing thickening noted mainly along the floor of right maxillary sinus.(12 mm×15 mm) Left maxillary sinus is hypoplastic. Mucosal thickening also noted along the anterior part of nasal septum of the right side. Slight DNS noted to the left side. mucosal thickening noted in the sphenoid sinus also. Please tell me about my problem. That you have seen there in My ct.
I am 24 years old and a female having headache since last 3 days I am also having sinus problem please suggest me.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done？
My son is two month old due to cough n cold we took him to doc today. He had recommended steam for him n given us Some Ipratropium nebulizer solution Bp .can we use such solution for steaming via nebulizer .I hope it doesn't have any side effects as he is having little bit cough n cold only. Pls given us second advice.
I m suffering from coughing for last 10 days I took a cough syrup (pil linctus) and antibiotics no relief yet. And I regularly gargle. What to do and little chest pain and back pain is also troubling. Please help.
I am 23 year old male. I am suffering from ASTHMA. Please solve my problem. Can you remove this disease completely.
I am 26 years old I have asthma problem for last 22 years I have got checkup done in rajasthan, bangalore but till nothing happened. Please suggest.
I am a tb patient cat 1 type. I am going under dot last 5 month. My weight is now gaining. Is this spread who living with my self. Please give me answer.
I am suffering with sinusitis and when ever I drink cool drinks my throat get pains and my nose get blocked is this allergy or sinusitis.
I am suffering from osmf Oral submucous fibrosis because I was taking gutkha and occasional cigarettes for 8 years now I left everything for good from 4th July 2015. But I get blood in my saliva sometimes if I talk too much for the whole day in my school and private tuitions I am taking colostrum capsules with dentist recommendation. My mouth opening is improving. Before I found it hard to even put my toothbrush. But now I can eat most other food stuff .however I also feel numbness in my throat and was having difficulty BREATHING last week. It's gone again. I follow strict oral regime. Take garlic and green tea in morning daily. Eats lots of veggies and fruits. Do I have a chance of oral cancer and what is the problem with me. I always feel gas is formed in my stomach. Thanks.
I am suffering from fever and cough for last two weeks. I took medicines but it can't work. Please suggest me proper medicine.
As you know pollution increase beyond limits, resperitive particulars touch the higher limits which cause lungs and throat problem. How to over come this problem? please give detail precautions and remedies. Thanks.
I am a asthma patient since last 15 years I have been taking medicines and inhaler from long but still not recovered. And get frequent attacks.
I have some breathing problem with my right side nozzle due to cross bone so please kindly suggest for treatment?
Ayurveda is effective because it treats the root of the problem in order to treat it. According to this ancient system of medicine, bronchitis, which is infection of the windpipe, is known as ‘kasa roga’. According to Ayurveda, bronchitis happens primarily due to impaired digestion. This is the reason why Ayurveda treats bronchitis through drugs that have the ability to treat both the lungs and the digestive system. Chronic bronchitis is also caused due to airborne allergens like cigarette smoke and pollution.
The main symptom of bronchitis is chronic inflammation of the bronchial tubes or the windpipes that carry air to the lungs. This infection causes profuse secretion of phlegm. Other notable symptoms are chest pain, chronic cough, fever, poor digestion and loss of appetite, and shortness of breath. Children, senior citizens and those with an impaired immune system are extremely prone to bronchitis. If left untreated for long, bronchitis can manifest as tuberculosis. Another disease bronchitis can mutate into is bronchial asthma.
- Haldi or turmeric, commonly used Ayurvedic spices in the world, is the most common home remedy for bronchitis. One can take a teaspoonful of haldi mixed in a glass of milk in the night for relief. Haldi is more effective if taken on an empty stomach.
- The juice of vasa is also an excellent remedy for bronchitis. One can take it twice or thrice daily.
- Ginger juice and honey mixed in a cup of warm water is also good for easy expectoration of phlegm.
- One can also mix equal quantities of dried ginger, black pepper and long pepper with honey and take a teaspoonful thrice every day.
- Tulsi or holy basil is a great cure for bronchitis. Water boiled with tulsi leaves brings instant relief to a sore throat. One can use this water for gargling too.
- In case of a congested throat ‘khadiradi vati’ gives effective relief, due to catechu that helps relieve congestion.
Shringyadi churna, kaphaketu, kaphachintamani, sitopaladi churna, pravala pisthi, rasa sindur, talisadi churna, haridra khand and vasarishta are a few effective Ayurvedic medicines for bronchitis.
- Protection from cold is key. Cold water and winds should be avoided. Use warm water for bathing, wear warm clothes and avoid excess humidity, dust and allergic pollen. Heavy physical exercises should also be avoided.
- Stay away from cold foods like curd and sour substances, fruits like bananas and guavas, and from alcohol and tobacco.
- Also, one should eat foods that are easy to digest. Lots of leafy vegetables will give one the vitamins and mineral required to fight bronchitis.
- One can also opt for Ayurvedic therapies like Vamana and Virechana to treat bronchitis. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.