Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj GoyalYour feedback matters!
I'm 17 years old. I'm having itching nd irritation in vagina from 2-3 days. I also have redness in vagina. What should I do?
I am 3 month pregnant so can I travel from Aurangabad to udgir by sleeper travels .is it safe for baby. please answer in detail.
I am 30 yrs. married and trying to conceive. My monthly cycle is regular of 30 days. My last monthly pass was on 17th sept. 2016 and now its being 8 days late with no such pregnancy symptoms. I HV done a home test on my 2nd day of miss and was negative. Pls suggest what should be my next step. Do I again do home test/wait/consult gynaec.
Meri delivery ko 3 months ho chuke hai but even now I have weakness and jaldi tired ho jati hu give your prescription.
She is 69 years old. And she always concern about her diet what will be healthy and energetic for her. She don't work during a day.
Undergoing Brain Surgery can be a very traumatic experience, and it is common for many patients recovering from brain surgery to face depression, spells of dizziness, confusion and weakness post the surgery. It can be very critical that family members and friends talk to the patient and be empathetic towards them.
It takes approximately 12-18 months for the brain to heal after a brain surgery and slowly and gradually the patient will regain all his normal functions and get back to his daily routine. However in that time they need the complete support and understanding of their families, as well may need help from therapists. This will help the patient in gaining back their independence as well as confidence in their abilities.
Here are some tips that will help you deal with a patient recovering from Brain Surgery:
After brain surgery, a person may feel disoriented and have some speech or understanding disability for a while. Family members and friends are advised to take pause when talking to the patient, so that he/she can easily understand the conversation. Speaking slowly is not recommended, as patients may recognize it and have an emotional outburst or feel hurt.
Caretakers and family members should also keep reminding the conversation topic at different points to the patient, so that it is easier for them to participate in the conversation.
Family members should also not react adversely in case of emotional outbursts, instead show love and patience to a person recovering from brain surgery.
Caregivers should make sure that the person recovering from brain surgery gets enough sleep and rest to recuperate.
People interacting with someone recovering from brain surgery should understand that the person's ability to learn and remember will improve daily, and any lapses in attention by the patient are not caused by any act of obstinacy. Your care and understanding will be essential for a person to recover.
Family members should also make sure just to give enough care and not smother the brain surgery survivor. It is essential for them to regain their confidence and a sense of competence.
Family members should take the patient for a neuropsychological examination--after treatment, 6 months later, and a year later to see if they are recovering properly. Caregivers should watch out for emotional outbursts, like rage, uncontrollable laughter, withdrawal and depression. In case of such symptoms it is advisable to take the patient for a check up with medical practitioner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My wife is trying to get conceive and she is 27 years old. Is taking folic acid tablet good and is it recommendable even taking without doctors prescription.
My LMP was on 2nd Nov and I took a home pregnancy test today which showed positive. I have pcos and am on metformin for last 2 months. I had slight bleeding on 27th evening and on 28th nov I had one clot of blood come out after which I never had any spotting of bleeding till now. Am worried if my pregnancy test which came positive is true or not. Does that have any impact on the bleeding that I had 3 days ago. Am worried and need your advice. Am planning for a child. Please help.
Doctor, mai ye puchna chahti hu ki Maine ek mango kha liya dekha nahi usme kida tha ki nahi thoda khaane k baad mujhe usme chota sa kida dikh gaya. Mujhe pata nahi ki Maine jitna khaaya usme tha ya nahi kida. Ab mai kya karu? Mujhe koi health problem to nahi hogi?
For me toilet place blood came with pain. For 2 days. Why it's coming. Anything it's serious. What solution for this. At same time my urine also going yellowish.
Breathe in and breathe out, is an involuntary continuous action through which the human body receives the oxygen it requires for proper functiong. Without oxygen, our entire circulatory system would collapse. However, with the amount of pollutants present in the air today, the air we breathe is not as pure as it should be. Instead of breathing in oxygen, we’re breathing in harmful gases like carbon monoxide and sulphur dioxide along with particulate matter. Prolonged exposure to pollutants like this can seriously endanger our health and well-being. Air pollution spreads easily and the only way to protect oneself from it is by creating a barrier that filters the air we breathe in.
And, for this reason it is advisable that one should wear a respirator or mask. When wearing a mask or respirator the most important part is to ensure that it seals your nose and mouth effectively. Otherwise, pollutants can enter through the gaps and contaminate the filtered air. But how should one decide, which type of mask is suitable for them and for that we need to understand what all masks are available.
Respiratory masks can be grouped into three categories:
- Simple flat masks as worn by doctors while operating
- Highly beneficial where there is heavy particulate matter density in the air as they are effectve at filtering out particulate matter
- Does not offer protection against harmful chemicals
- It is a good idea to wear these masks while travelling through dusty zones or when caught in a storm
- Offer protection only for a limited time
- Cannot bot be reused
- Cost around few hundred rupees
- Respirators have similar structure as that of surgical masks
- They fit the face better that surgical mask
- Have filters installed and protection against particulate matter and against certain gases and chemicals
- For better protection, they should be washed regularly against harmful fumes and particulate matter encountered
- Should be used while travelling through heavy traffic zones and while working in construction zones
- Ideal way to to protect yourself
- Cost around few hundred to thousand rupees, based on thier quality and brand
- Gas masks are often worn in chemical laboratories
- Special replaceable filters offer full protection against, both particulate matter and harmful chemicals
- Basic mask costs around 1000 rupees and higher based on quality and brand
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I want to get pregnant, I am trying since last 9 months, few months I feel that I am conceived but after three or four days of my period missing. My period again started. Me and my husband are trying our effort took medicine had check up but still 0. Can you just please suggest me something to try at home.
Her last date of periods was 5thh of april and w had done unprotected sex on 14th of April after 2 hours of sex I give an ipill to her coz there was something goes inside her vagina soo please tell me she is secure or and today suddenly she has fever of 99degree and started vomiting is she pregnant?
I got married last years April and conceived in the month of august but I don't want child that time so have done abortion through medicine. Now we are planning for a child. Please let me know few things 1. Can last Abortion cause any difficulty in conceiving the child in future. 2. How can I recognize the ovulation period. 3. Can a lady conceive only during ovulation time I mean a singly day in a month cycle.
Homeopathy is a holistic and a natural approach towards quick healing of an ailing individual. An estimate suggests that about 30% of the Indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications. People have witnessed incredible results with Homeopathy. The best part of Homeopathy is that there are no side effects associated with it, making it a much safer form of treatment. The fact that Homeopathy is both cost efficient and holistic or permanent in its cure, is one of the key benefits of this treatment.
Let us discuss some of the benefits of Homeopathy in detail:
- No side-effects: Homeopathic medicines are very safe to consume as they are formulated using natural ingredients. Homeopathic pills are known to boost our immune systems and do not hamper digestion process. They do not cause allergies and suits almost everyone including children, adults and even pregnant and senior patients. National medicine agencies assure the safety and quality of homeopathy medicines as per the requirements of European Union Legislation and European Pharmacopoeia standards. Furthermore, homeopathy medication is completely free from chemicals and synthetic materials.
- Effective and Permanent cure: Acute or Chronic - homeopathy works like a miracle in both the cases. It treats a disease from its root and thus follows a more holistic or permanent approach to healing a person with least chances of reoccurrence of the disease. Most effective for allergic disorders and seasonal illnesses, homeopathy works wonders for bacterial or viral infections.
- Inexpensive and cost effective: When compared to conventional drugs, these medicines are much less expensive. Homeopathy medicines are also sustainable as they can be stored for prolonged periods and reused, if required.
- Long term gain: Studies have shown that homeopathic treatment ensures long term relief, eventually leading to complete cure. It is best known to boost our immune systems and strengthen the body's defense mechanisms alongside curing our diseases. There are least chances of reoccurrence of the disease, with this medication.
- Gentle way of treatment and easy to administer: One of the vital reasons behind prescribing homeopathic medicine over conventional drugs is its gentle nature. The doses are in the form of sweet globules and thus are consumable by people of all age groups. Those who do not want to consume the sweetened globules have provision for liquids, powders or dissolvable tablets. The best part is that there are no injections! It boasts of non-invasive therapy and avoids surgery. It can be very well incorporated along with other therapies and medication.
Further, the medications of homeopathy are non-addictive in nature unlike some of the chemical antibiotics. Studies have shown that with appropriate medical treatment, homeopathy can reverse even the most chronic disorders with its gentle approach.
Hi doctor, 3 months before married to my wife 26 yrs. But after intercourses not conceived, so after consulting a DGO done a ultrasonography- abdomen & pelvis (TAS & TVS). In the result given, minimal free fluid in the POD Impression:- USG Abdomen and pelvis reveled 1. Polycystic ovarian disease is of concern Given. From this what we want to mean. Kindly reply me as soon as possible.
Hello doctor I have a girlfriend who always want to suck my penis foreskins and balls for a fewer minutes. Is sucking my penis by girl is safe for my sex life or not. Because don't leave my penis sucking until I ejaculates in her mouth. Sometime she cut on my penis with teeth in sucking of my smooth penis. How can I leave her from sucking if blowjob is dangerous. Please suggest me is blowjob is safe for my smooth penis or eggs or not? what cause if she suck moretime my penis untill I ejaculate in her mouth. Also suggest me drinking thick semen of my smooth penis by my girlfriend is dangerous for both or not because she always drink my approx 3 times ejaculated semen very fastly and always want more. Is it safe to drinking semens of 3 times ejaculation by her or not? reply to these 4 questions.
I am 23 years old female. And I notice that on my beside of anus and below the vagina I have extra skin or skin tag it is quite painful. I want to know what is it? How is it remove? Please help me.
Slight discomfort and pain is normally associated with every woman's monthly menstrual cycle. However, for some women, this discomfort can restrict their normal activities and put them in a lot of pain. This is often accompanied by heavy menstrual bleeding. Medication is usually the first line of treatment for heavy periods, but if this is not effective surgical options may need to be looked at. Amongst the surgical ways to deal with painful menstruation and heavy bleeding is a procedure known as endometrial ablation.
Endometrial ablation is a surgical procedure that removes the lining of the uterus or endometrium. The procedure is usually performed under spinal or local anesthesia and takes less than a hour. In some cases, the patient may need to go under general anesthesia. This surgery is often performed as an outpatient procedure. This can be performed in a number of ways. Some of the common forms of endometrial ablation are:
- Laser ablation
- Heat ablation using either heated saline or radio frequency
- Electric removal of uterine lining
- Microwave removal
Though the procedure is performed as an outpatient procedure, it can take up to 2 weeks for complete recovery. The woman may notice watery discharge for a day or two accompanied by cramps and nausea. However, after such a procedure, most women do not have a period for the next few months. While this may stop menstrual bleeding completely for older women, younger women should see reduced menstrual bleeding, but may also need a repeat procedure later.
Though many women can conceive after such a procedure, endometrial ablation is usually not recommended for women who intend on having children later. It is usually suggested as an alternative to a hysterectomy. It is also not recommended to women who have a high risk of developing endometrial cancer. An endometrial ablation can be performed if the woman suffers from minor fibroids, but is avoidable if the woman suffers from large fibroids. A vaginal or pelvic infection of any kind will also prevent a woman from undergoing this procedure.
Like any other procedure, this one is associated with a number of certain risks as well, such as
- Infection and bleeding
- Rupturing the uterine wall or bowel walls
- Excessive fluid in the bloodstream
Thus in order to reduce the risks associated, utmost care must be taken, both by doctor and patient and in case of any bleeding that lasts longer than two days should be immediately brought to your doctor's notice.