Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neeraj Ahuja
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj AhujaYour feedback matters!
My teeth are yellow. How to get it white? Which paste and mouth wash will be the best to remove stain from teeth. Please suggest. Thanks.
Grinding or bruxism involves moving the jaw with teeth held tightly together.
This results in visible wear and flatenning of teeth.
Clenching is holding the teeth together and tightining the jaw muscles.
It may be done conciously or during sleep.
It may lead to jaw pain, stiffnes, enamel wearing, recession, clicking sound in the jaw joint etc.
Making patient aware of his situation
Bite guard or night guard is made to wear at night
On September 3 2017, I got braces on upper teeth without any tooth extraction already gap was there and 4 months back doctor had put brace over lower teeth. In the last visit that is yesterday lower teeth had been corrected as said by the doctor but not upper teeth. He said still 2 months is required to complete the treatment. These are the facts. But doctor said that he would remove brace on June 2018. But till now he didn't he kept on postponing that is why I told him to remove brace from lower teeth. We had slight fight because on lower teeth the work is over means it is perfect now. Now today I got my lower teeth brace removed and he has also put fixed retainer. And he said that upper teeth brace will be remove after 2 months. He told that it's my risk. I Did urgency and told that if you touch your lower teeth with tongue there will be gap. If after complete treatment I had removed brace then I would give one appliance by which tongue would not touch my teeth. Now what to do I am getting afraid .if gap starts taking place between teeth even though wearing fixed retainer.
I was 14 year old then the yellow spot on my upper front 4 teeth I had treatment from many doctors but the spot is not go away so please suggest me what should I do?
I have cavity. How much it will cost for tooth crown. I have problem in my teeth. The dentist says that the refilling will not stay longer. The best option is doing crown. So please tell the cost of the crowning. Thank you.
If you thought dental health could take a backseat amidst other demanding health problems, you surely haven’t experienced the unbearable pain of tooth cavities. Problems pertaining to your teeth could be many. From open nerve endings to weak and brittle teeth, anything could plague you. To take proper care of your teeth, you should visit your dentist frequently.
A few basic ways to maintain healthy teeth
- Pay heed to the kind of toothbrush you use: The kind of toothbrush you use plays a key role in discerning the health of your teeth. Many tend to use toothbrushes with hard bristles for brushing; this causes the enamel of your teeth to wear away. As a result, the dentine shows and a person reveals yellowish teeth every time he or she smiles. To soften the bristles of your toothbrush, you could wash it in lukewarm water prior to brushing.
- Certain food items should be strictly avoided: Junk food or packaged food is not just harmful for your overall health, but also for your teeth. Any food rich in starches or sugars can have acidic effects on your teeth enamel. Acids can corrode the enamel of your teeth. Hence, one should remember to consume food items that contain little amounts of sugar and starch. The reason why everybody around prohibited you from having too many chocolates as a child can be realized in the aforementioned point.
- Brushing and flossing routine: It is absolutely essential to brush your teeth twice daily. Flossing is what makes brushing effective. Many people are not aware of the right way to floss. Flossing should be done in a way so as to get rid of plaque that tends to settle down in between your teeth or right underneath your gums. The floss should be curved in the shape of a C for proper cleaning. Deposition of food particles when left to rot inside your mouth can cause graver problems other than bad breath.
- Give up your addiction: Smoking can kill the well-being of your teeth. It reduces the amount of blood circulated into a person’s mouth thus, making him or her more prone to the risk of oral cancers. Your chances of contracting periodontal diseases also increase when you smoke. So, healthy teeth and smoking can never go hand in hand.
- Never eat too many snacks: Eating in between meals or binge eating generally causes a lot of harm to your dental health. The more number of snacks a person intakes, the more is the concentration of sugar on his or her teeth. Care should be taken to eat four complete meals a day and less of snacks which are rich in sugar or carbohydrates. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.