Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I am not obese/fat. I am healthy. I am ok with my body but I just want to flatten my stomach as it was before marriage. Please help me with a diet chart for breakfast, lunch and dinner which would help me to get the desired results. Regards Sonal Raina Koul.
I have some infections around my privet parts. I used fucidin advised by doc. But it won't help now.
My mother of age 59 is suffering from optic nerve swelling and doctors said that this disease is called papilledema. I want to know what it is and is this a serious problem?
Hello! Sir a friend of mine age, 21, weight 68 from the last four days he is having pain in his left testicle, he said when I woke up from sleep at morning I was having pain please him for his better health.
Hi I am 35 years old and I have stool problem last 5 year. The main problem is every morning not fealling latrine and also latrine is not clear ( I want to go to toilet every day morning)
Packing a healthy lunch, whether for work or for school, is always a good option if you want to stay fit and healthy. Working for long hours can take a toll on your health. You should eat foods which are low in calories and fats; try and eat more veggies and fruits. Eating your lunch outside everyday can result in an upset stomach whereas home-made foods are both tasty and healthier. Here are some foods, which you should definitely consider for a healthy you.
- Sandwiches: Cheese and tomato sandwiches are a great source of protein; especially cottage cheese, as it is an awesome low fat source of protein. Tomato is good for your skin and also prevents cancer. You can also consider a healthier version by swapping mayonnaise with avocado as it is full of healthy mono saturated fats.
- Salads: Salad, especially green salad, is one of the healthiest foods you can pack for lunch. It is simple to make and is a great appetizer as well. You can also add flavour to your salads by adding lots of fruits and vegetables that you like to eat.
- Eggplant Pizza: Instead of having the greasy one, you can make your own vegetarian pizza including your favourite vegetables. You can also opt for whole wheat pita pocket rather than the heavy pizza dough. And diced eggplant acts as a rich source of fibre and potassium.
- Chicken Wraps: These are one of the best, if you are in a rush and want to eat something spicy and healthy. Chicken is also a rich source of protein; you can add some ketchup to lend some extra flavour to your wraps. You can also include frozen corns, lettuce leaves and peas if you want.
- Fruits: If you want to maintain a healthy diet, you should surely include fruits in your lunch. It decreases the appetite for the actual meal. The fructose present in the fruits gives an energy boost and the fibre creates a feeling of fullness. Since most fruits are high on dietary fibres and low on calories, they help to keep your weight in control.
If you are having symptoms in your thigh, buttocks and in the course of Sciatic nerve, then you can think that I have some slipped disc problem.
But sometimes this is not the case
You may have Piriformis syndrome or pseudo sciatica.
Piriformis is a small muscle originated from tail bone and go to thighbone.Sometimes this muscle presses Sciatic nerve and then you have the symptoms.Sometimes wallet in back pocket presses the nerve.
Then how it differ from sciatica
Pain is present in one buttock and may move down to buttock.
Pain increases with hip activities.
You sit with the affected buttock slightly up to reduce pressure on irritated nerve.
May affect your foot position slightly outward.
Realign hip and spine
Stretch tight myofascial structure
Deep core strengthening and postural modification.
I undergone medical fitness test for my profession doctor said You have varicose vein ? What is the symptoms for that and how to treat that without any operation ?
She is having skin problems in winter and rainy season her checks and in her hands allergies comes frequent shown may doctors but no use. Help me.
Are you looking for an ideal and effective remedy for common cold? Opt for Ayurvedic methods, which are considered excellent for management of cold. Common cold accounts for being the most common dosha or disorder, according to Ayurveda. Every individual suffers from common cold more than once during his or her life.
The condition is referred to as Pratishyaya in Ayurveda. All the three doshas are responsible for common cold. In case of common colds due to vata dosha, dry cough, mucus discharge, and a runny nose are common symptoms. People with pitta dosha having common cold are likely to experience a sore throat, fever, and nose blockage. For people with kapha dosha, common colds are featured by thick mucus discharge, headaches, and head heaviness. The most important Ayurvedic remedies for common cold are as follows:
Various natural herbs are used for the treatment of common cold.
- Bishop’s weed is used for opening up clogged nasal passages. You have to tie its seeds in a piece of cloth and inhale it directly. This clears the congestion and treats nasal blockages in children effectively.
- Cassia roots are ideal for treating common cold. The roots have to be burned and you need to inhale the smoke which is emitted. Your mucus discharge increases after this treatment, but stops totally after a while.
- Boil cinnamon with pepper and honey in water and consume it. This is ideal for reducing a sore throat and preventing your common cold from turning chronic.
- Cumin seeds have antiseptic properties and are effective in treating the harmful effects of common cold in case of fever. Throat irritations are healed as well.
Patients of common cold are recommended to fast for an entire day, which enables the body to eliminate toxins. After this, you can eat vegetable soups, and steamed, boiled vegetables with a little spice to taste. You should avoid all food items which are tough to digest such as milk, yoghurt, and food items which are oily, spicy, and rich. You should take hot food in case of common cold.
- You can use Bringasavam, which is a prescribed Ayurvedic medicine for common cold. You should take 15 ml of this regularly for a period of seven days.
- You can also opt for a nasal drop called Anutaila, which is prescribed by all Ayurvedic practitioners. You can also mix Trikatu power with honey. It reduces inflammation in your respiratory tract. You can also use Shabindu taila as a nasal drop.
For knowing common cold remedies suitable for you, visit an Ayurvedic practitioner. The doctor will prescribe the most ideal Ayurvedic remedies based on your condition and symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.