Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neera Sondhi
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Neera SondhiYour feedback matters!
Helo doctors I want to ask one question .my wife is pregnant know she has 3rd month after 5 to 6 days she wil get 4th month and my question is we can sex in knight times I can ask my doctor in my city but uam feeling shy to ask directly.
I had protected sex on 13 march and I got my periods on 19 march. Now periods are delayed. I did pelvis usg and reports said that you have bilateral polycystic ovarian changes. Doctor asked me to do blood test like glucose, s.tsh, s.prolactin. I had regestrone tablets twice a day for three days coz I wanted my periods to come. I did not had any sex after last periods. I did upt too on the 8th day of missed period and it is negative. How and when will I get my periods? Please say.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or PCOS is very common amongst women of reproductive age. This condition affects the ovaries and is one of the leading causes of infertility. Increased hair fall is one of the other effects of this disease. According to Ayurveda, PCOS brings the Kapha dosha that normally can be found in the upper half of the body downwards along with the Pitta dosha. This affects the Prana-Vyana-Apana axis. One of the impacts of this misbalance is a loss of nutrition to tissues including the hair follicles. Without proper nutrition, the hair follicles begin to die and fall off.
Thus, addressing the Prana-Vyana-Apana axis is one way to treat hair fall caused by PCOS. Some forms of Ayurvedic treatment that can be used for this include:
- Sarvangadhara: This involves pouring medicated oils or milk or decoction over the body as per the condition of patient.
- Shirodhara: In this form of treatment, milkor medicated oils etc. are poured in a continuous stream over the head.
- Udwarthana: Dry Powder massage for removal of Kapha or ama dosha.
- Abhyanga: A massage with medicated Oil or Ghrutam.
- Swedana: Sweat inducing treatments for elimination of toxins.
Other forms of Ayurvedic Medicaments & Panchkarma treatment that may be used to treat PCOS and hair fall associated with it are:
- Panchakarma: It means 5 therapies. These 5 therapies (i.e Vaman, Virechan, Basti, Nasyam, Raktamokshan) themselves vary from case to case. This helps deal with a number of issues caused by PCOS. For example, it helps regulate body weight, hormonal secretions, removes toxins, decreases resistance to insulin and enhances metabolism. The effect of this can also be seen on hair growth as hair fall is lessened and hair regrowth is enhanced.
- Ayurvedic Medicaments or Herbal Remedies: A number of herbs also have a beneficial effect on hair fall caused by PCOS. They stimulate ovulation and regulate menstruation to balance hormone levels, destroy cysts in the ovaries, regulate blood flow during menstruation and aid in natural conception. Some of these herbs include Ashokarishta, Shatavari, Rajapravartini vati, Kumaryasava, Dashamoola kashayam etc which has to be taken as per the condition of body under the guidance of expert Ayurvedic onsultants.
- Yoga: Specific Yoga asanas are beneficial for hair loss along with treating PCOS. It helps release stress and eases the symptoms associated with PCOS including hair fall.
- Pranayama is one of the primary yoga exercises beneficial for PCOS. This helps relax the mind and detoxify the system. Other yoga asanas that can help reduce hair fall include the Suryanamaskar, Bhujangasana, Sirsasana, Salabhasana, Sarvangasana, and Badhakonasana, Vakrasana.
Along with this, it is necessary to eat a well-balanced diet, avoid junk food, get adequate sleep at night and meditate regularly to improve one’s emotional health.
Hello Respected Doctors. I am 46 years old and my wife age 30. We have 2 son 8 years and 3 years age. SO now we not want any more child. For birth control some months my wife use ocp or some months I use condoms. So I want to know permanent birth control method. Please help. Thank You.
Hi my age is 23 mera question tha mere periods 2/3 mahine se ho nhi rhy bich bich me 1 ya 2 din ho jate h or prega news se test kiya tha subha ke urine se to result negative tha muje smjh nhi aa rha ki muje kya hua h please help me.
I am 45 years old and have heavy periods every two months, I have multiple fibroids and polyps. My doc suggested mirena. Should I go ahead with it? if not what are the other options?
The Male Enhancement Pill: Lies And Myths
Utilizing a male enhancement pill is still questioned by many nowadays on how effective it is. This might be because of the lies spread on the internet by manufacturers who just want to earn quick cash from gullible consumers. Contrary to what skeptics say about male enhancers, these products really work. If technological and medical advancements are possible, penis enlargement or erectile dysfunction treatments could also be achieved through medical research and development.
Lies and Myths about Male Enhancers
A lot of skeptics these days often brag about how ineffective a male pill is without really experiencing it. Most of them say that the substances used aren't clinically proven effective or even safe for use. There are plenty of lies and myths these days about male pills spread on the internet and you have to know how to spot them. Here are some of the common lies and myths about male pills.
• You can only have larger penis through exercise.
Exercising your penis will definitely make it larger through time. Like any other parts of your body, like your arms and legs, the penis is composed of muscles. If muscles are exercised, it will grow bigger and stronger. On the other hand, male pills can also do the same, even if it's only temporary.
• All penis pills are scams.
Another lie about penis pills is that all manufacturers and brands are scams. This hurts a lot of legit providers of male enhancers but there are many companies that have proven and clinically effective drugs in the market. In fact, these male enhancers are already FDA approved (which means, it's safe to use).
• All penis pills are not safe.
This is probably one of the most common lies and myths about the use of a testosterone booster. You have to understand that not every drug or medication sold in the market these days are created with the same process or ingredients. This means, each drug or pill work in different ways and there are some effective medications in treating medical conditions.
There are other myths out there that seem to fool lots of people into using a particular brand or product for male pill. You need to know that a male enhancement pill cannot get your penis grow 1 or 2 inches overnight. For a permanent increase in penis size, you'll have to use a supplement consistently along with enlargement exercises.
Size Matters to Many
In a porn movie for example, you see a man having an incredibly large penis for his physique, which "suggests" that it's the normal size for his body type. You compare it to yourself, and get concerned about how small your penis is. Now you use a male enhancer to make your penis live up to the new "standard".
It may sound embarrassing to have a small penis and most men are very worried that this affects their manhood. Although most men do not really have size issues when it comes to their "tools", this notion is supported by the media (movies or television shows). Rather than using a male enhancement pill for size issues, it is best to use it to perform better in bed. After all, it's how you perform in bed that matters the most.
Where can you get a male enhancement pill? Well, you just have to look it up in a search engine and be astonished at how many companies online are offering this product. From the greatest and most effective products to the cheapest deals in the market, you will definitely have a difficult time finding a good place to get male enhancers.