Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neera KumarYour feedback matters!
My two central incisors have fallen out. I am 30 years old. How much will it cost to replace them? Will I need dentures or dental implants?
I have teeth problem when we eat sweet products like chocolates. What we have to do.. please send information.
My mouth saliva convert in to just like water and test is bitter sweat etc or very bad. And bad breath come out from abdomen or stool is not normal and foul smell. What should I do? I consulted many doctors. But no change.
Sir my brother have bad breath problem. He tried also mouth cleaner When he used after 15 mints again same problem He brushed daily but why this is? Tell me any solution please.
My teeth get sensitivity from last two week I have used sensodyne toothpaste but till now I don't get relief.
I have a got a lot of mouth ulcers all of a sudden. What steps I need to take sitting at home to get rid of it?
As a way of protecting the clot that has formed, during the first 24 hours following your extraction, you should ...
1. Avoid vigorous rinsing or spitting. These activities may dislodge the clot.
Stay away from hot liquids (soup, coffee) because they tend to dissolve blood clots.
2. Minimize air pressure differences.
You should also avoid creating air pressure variations in your mouth, or pressure differences between your mouth and your sinuses (in the case of an upper tooth extraction) because these events may dislodge the blood clot from its socket.
This means you should avoid smoking or using a straw (these activities create suction). Also, don't blow your nose. And if you need to sneeze, sneeze with your mouth open.
Mount Multispeciality Dental Clinic
Butt Road - 2234 5000
Nungambakkam - 2827 5000
I am suffering from tooth sensitivity receding gums exposing tooth dentin visible in front lower incisors. * Teeth looks a little transparent and cracked but otherwise normally strong. * Mouth feels dry. * Mild burning sensation throughout the jaw and gums. 5 years back I had accidental cigarette butt/ash ingestion (nicotine poisoning. I had these symptoms since then. Is nicotine poisoning responsible? I do had aggressive brushing habit or is it because of that? What kind of treatment will be required.
I have every possible prblm in my teeth n hair, starting frm gum bleeding, yellowish teeth, sensitivity n in hair falling, white hair, rough ,thin, what should I do?
In my left side the last teeth is paining so much new polar teeth is coming I can not eat anything the muscle are paining any home remedies to get rid of it.
Oil pulling includes gargling oil around the mouth like a mouthwash. During oil pull you put a tablespoon of oil in your mouth and then rinse it around for 15 to 20 minutes. The advantage of doing this is, it decreases the measure of unsafe bacteria in the mouth. The microscopic organisms in the mouth create a biofilm on the teeth a thin layer that they use to stick to the surface. This is what we call ‘plaque’.
Having some plaque on your teeth is only normal. Yet, when it gets out of hand, it can bring about a wide range of issues, including bad breath, yellow teeth, gum aggravation, gingivitis and cavities. The way oil pulling works is basic. When you are gargling oil around your mouth, the bacteria get stuck in it and break down in the fluid oil.
Here is a step-by-step instruction for the procedure:
- Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of oil in your mouth. Natural sesame oil is generally used in oil pulling. It is also okay to go with natural coconut oil.
- Rinse for around 20 minutes. The oil will get thicker and smooth as it blends with the saliva during this time and it should to be velvety white while releasing. It will be twofold in volume during this time because of the salivation. It can be difficult to gargle for the full 20 minutes, but it is very effective.
- Spit the oil into a dustbin in case you have a septic framework. Do not spit into the sink. The oil may thicken and clog the pipes. Try not to swallow the oil as it is ideally full of bacteria, poisons and discharge that are currently not in the mouth.
- Wash well with warm water. Warm water will clean the mouth better. Rinse a couple times with warm water to get any residual oil out of the mouth. A few sources prescribe washing with warm salt water.
- Brush well. Try to brush with a brushing blend to ensure any bacteria that still remains, is killed.
Some of the most common benefits of oil pulling are as follows:
- Can reduce harmful bacteria in the mouth: Streptococcus mutans is one of the principle bacteria in the mouth and a key player in plaque development and tooth decay.
- Can reduce plaque and gingivitis: Gingivitis is caused by aggravation of the gums and happens when the immune system begins attacking the microbes in the plaque.
- Can reduce bad breath: Bad breath, also called halitosis, is caused by the scent of chemicals and gasses delivered by the bacteria in the mouth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hello doc. My teeth are pale yellow in color. I thing due to my brushing technique, enamel layer washed out. So tell me that how I can get whiting of my teeth back.
I am getting pain in my mouth at the last teeth when I am chewing something am getting pain due to touch of my upper jaw teeth to lower jaw skin to avoid this what should I do ?
Dear Sir, My problem in my teeth. My teeth has very pain and some teeth are black. When I eat food that time i get very problem. Sir please tell me best solution Thanks.
Implants are expensive because root canal treatment ( RCT ) was avoided.
RCT is taxing because the cavities were not filled.
Cavities were not filled because .
The lethargy to visit a dentist every six months.
Dentistry is not costly.
Preservation is the rule.
Recreating is a custom.