Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neera Jain
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neera JainYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/madam my question is my girl friend is increasing her weight regullarly and even the periods are also not coming. According to her words she told me in one year she got 2 tyms. With this irregular periods can she be pregnant. Please give me neccesary answer so that she should get proper periods and lossing weight also. Thank you.
Hi. I am 29 years old my husband age 47. Last night we did sexual intercourse. He use condoms but during intercourse condom broke and he end inside. My last period end 5th June. Is. There any chance of pregnancy? Please help. Thank you.
On random intercourse my girl vagina get dry For 2 times she able to produce enough internal lube but when I go with 3rd time After playing orally her vagina not get lube it's very dried and hard to have sex For that that we gell Is it okay with her and am asking Coz it repeated happen.
A healthy and physically fit body is a prerequisite of a happy life, thus it is important that we prevent our body from STDs. STDs are nothing, but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases and thus, your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing undergarments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoid multiple sex partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
- Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus, teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same.
Related Tip: "6 Types of STDs You Need to Be Aware of"
I do sex with my girlfriend. And I use condom. BT daut fully I gave her unwanted 72 within half an hour. Now my gf. Period delay. Now six day over for her MC but period not come. Please give me suggestions what I do.
My friend has missed her periods. It was supposed to b on 27 march. Her last month date was 27 feb. Actually on 8 march she got physical with her bf n now she is scared that if she is pregnant or not.
How to use apsara tablet for women for pregnancy protection if I used 8 or 9 or any other day of period and after the taking tablet doing sex then it will help in pregnancy protection or not.
Missing periods from 1month 15days. Sticky secretions coming from vagina. Labia minora shrinking. Did not had sex from 3months. Used i-pill during last sex. Which was 3months before and had 2 periods after that.
दूध का नाम सुनते ही कई लोगों की नाक-भौं सिकुड़ जाती है,
पर यदि उन्हें ठंडे दूध के फायदों के बारे में पता चल जाए तो वे इसे कभी पीना नहीं छोड़ेंगे। ठंडा दूध ना केवल स्वास्थ्य से भरा होता है बल्कि टेस्ट में भी काफी लाजवाब माना जाता है।
अगर गर्म दूध पीने के कई फायदे हैं तो ठंडा दूध भी कुछ कम नहीं है। ठंडा दूध पीने एसीडिटी, मोटापा, बार-बार भूख लगना आदि जैसी छोटी मोटी बीमारियां दूर हो सकती हैं।
यही नहीं अगर आप जिम से आ कर बुरी तरह से थक जाते हैं और तुरंत एनर्जी के लिये कुछ खाने के लिये ढूंढते हैं तो, आपको एक ओट्स और ठंडे दूध का कटोरा भर खा जाएं। इससे आपकी खोई हुई एनर्जी भी वापस आएगी और मसल्स को रिपेयर होने के लिये प्रोटीन भी मिल जाएगा।
आज इस पोस्ट में हम आप से ठंडे दूध पीने के फायदों के बारे में कुछ जानकारियां शेयर करेंगे, जो शायद ही आपको मालूम हो।
- मोटापा घटाए :- अगर आप बिल्कुल ठंडा दूध पियें तो शरीर को पहले उसे नॉर्मल तापमान पर लाने के लिये कैलोरी बर्न करनी पड़ेगी और फिर उसे पचाना पड़ेगा। इससे आपका मोटापा कंट्रोल में रहेगा।
- एक्टिव बनाए :- हल्का गुनगुना दूध पीने से नींद आती है क्योंकि दूध में अमीनो एसिड ट्रिप्टोफान पाया जाता है जो कि दूध गर्म होने तथा स्टार्च वाले फूड के साथ पीने से दिमाग में घुस जाता है। मगर ठंडे दूध में प्रोटीन होने की वजह से ऐसा नहीं हो पाता और इसलिये इसको दिन में कभी भी पी सकते हैं।
- एसिडिटी मिटाए :- क्या आपने कभी ठंडे दूध को एसिडिटी मिटाने के लिये पिया है? धीरे धीरे ठंडा दूध पीने से पेप्टिक अल्सर के कारण से पैदा होने वाला दर्द भी दूर हो जाता है।
- भूंख मिटाए :- खाना खाने के बाद अगर आपको बार बार भूख लगती है तो, आप ठंडा दूध पी सकते हैं। आप चाहें तो ठंडे दूध में ओट्स मिला कर भी खा सकते हैं।
- पचने में आसान :- इसमें गैस को दबाने के गुण होते हैं जो कि खाना पचाने के लिये लाभकारी है। यह फैट, घी या तेल को आराम से पचा सकता है। अगर इसमें अररक या मिर्च मिला कर पिया जाए तो ज्यादा असरदार होता है।
- भारी वर्क आउट के बाद का ड्रिंक :- जिम में भारी कसरत करने के बाद अगर कोई एनर्जी से भरी ड्रिंक पीनी है तो आप ठंडा दूध पी सकते हैं। इससे मसल्स को रिपेयर होने के लिये प्रोटीन और शरीर को एनर्जी मिलता है।
आप ठंडे दूध को स्वादिष्ट बनाने के लिये उसमें फ्लेवर भी मिक्स कर सकते हैं।
ठंडा दूध पीने से पहले एक बात का बहुत ख्याल रखें कि अगर आपको सर्दी-जुखाम है तो इसे भूल कर भी ना पियें।
Hi I am trying to conceive today is my 11th day nd doctor did ultrasound and report is left ovary 18*25 and right ovary 25*30. Doctor gave me injection for egg rupture. I wanna ask what is the meaning of 18*25. Is this egg size? Or a cyst? 18*25 it means what is this 2 eggs in my ovary? I bit confused please explain in detail. I will be very thankful to you.
M 40 years old female unmarried. Sir mujhe harmons imbalanced hai FSH-80 or LH-33 ki report me hai, but sir last 4 month mujhe period thik huye hai, or khul ker hue, manedoctor ko dikhya to unhone mujhe calcium or ayeron ki tablet di jisse mujhe thik se perod ate hai but is month mujhe abji tak priod nhi huye or meri date 4 or 5 ki thi, doctor ne report dekh k bola I tum jaldi shadi ker lo nhi to ma nhi ban sakti kyuki tumhe POI hai, or doctor ne bola ki endocrinologist se ek bar consult kro sir muje bataiye ki me kabhi ma nhi ban sakti or sir me bahot garib hu mere ghar me mri mother or me hu or koi nhi hai. Please do something for me sir, please answer me sir me bahot pareshan hu or mujhe bahot problm ho rhe hai body me.
There are many essential oils that have positive effects on your skin, including lavender, ylang ylang, juniper, chamomile, neroli, jojoba, frankincense, rosehip seed and juniper berry, essential oils, among others. Offering a huge range of antioxidant, anti-aging, astringent, moisturizing, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and rejuvenating properties, each of these oils has a different composition of active ingredients, giving them a unique set of benefits for your skin!
List of best essential oils to stop acne and improve your skin:
- Frankincense oil – This ancient essential oil has numerous antioxidants that can improve skin elasticity, while also reducing the appearance of scars, stretch marks and blemishes. It can also stimulate the growth of new cells, speeding up the repair process for damaged or inflamed areas of skin.
- Jojoba oil – With high levels of vitamin e, vitamin b, copper and zinc, this essential oil is excellent for moisturizing the skin and stimulating healing. Vitamin e is a common ingredient in many different skin products, and functions as an antioxidant, removing signs of aging; such as wrinkles, blemishes and age spots, while also forming a natural layer of oil that locks in moisture.
- Tea tree oil–The antimicrobial and antibacterial nature of tea tree oil makes it an excellent essential oil for eliminating acne symptoms and improving the appearance of your body’s largest organ. A great deal of research has been done on the subject, and it shows that patients using tea tree oil have much lower occurrences of acne breakouts and the existing lesions from past acne breakouts can be notably reduced by using this powerful oil.
- Ylang ylang oil –To stimulate the growth of new cells, applying ylang ylang oil to irritated or inflamed skin is a quick and effective remedy. This oil is also excellent for combating acne, given its antibacterial nature, which can eliminate the bacteria that causes overproduction of sebum.
- Juniper oil –With an ability to detoxify the body and speed healing time for wounds and irritation, juniper oil is one of the best essential oils for your skin. Many people choose to apply juniper oil to bumps or uneven areas of their body, as well as patches of cellulite, as the active ingredients can clear out the toxins that cause those conditions.
- Clary sage oil –Acne may be caused by bacteria within the sebaceous glands, but it is also known as an inflammatory condition. As such, clary sage oil is an ideal remedy, given its high concentration of anti-inflammatory compounds, such as linalyl acetate. This essential oil can also control oil production, leaving your skin ph more balanced and giving a cleaner, healthier look.
- ￼Lavender oil: This popular essential oil tackles the problem of acne in a few different ways. First of all, lavender oil is known to reduce stress, and there is a proven connection between stress levels and acne on the face. Furthermore, lavender oil is packed with antioxidants and antiseptic properties, so it can quickly neutralize the bacteria causing your acne symptoms, preventing the excess sebum production and addressing the problem at the root.
- Rosehip seed oil: As a natural cleanser, few things are better than rosehip seed oil. Due to the high concentration of natural vitamin a, this oil can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, clear up blemishes and age spots, and stimulate collagen production and the growth of new cells. Furthermore, rosehip seed oil can tighten up the skin and improve elasticity, giving you a more youthful look.
- Juniper berry oil – Powerful antibacterial compounds found within this essential oil, namely alpha-pinene and beta-pinene, can quickly seek out and destroy the bacteria that is causing your acne symptoms. Known to eliminate skin infections very quickly, and reduce inflammation and redness, this oil should be on your shopping list if acne is a common issue you face.
- Sandalwood oil –Our skin is exposed to the natural elements and pollutants more than any other organ in the body, so the repair of skin cells is a constant process. Sandalwood oil can speed this process by stimulating the production of new skin cells, while also smoothing the surface of the skin and limiting signs of aging.
Essential oil for dry skin and skin tags:
While many of the oils outlined above can help with skin health, the following are specifically recommended for dry skin and skin tags. Dry skin can be caused by a number of things, including irritating clothing, harsh soaps or conditioners, certain medications, and as a side effect of other medical conditions. Skin tags, on the other hand, are small, soft skin growths that usually occur on the groin, armpits, eyelids, beneath breast folds, neck and upper chest. These tags are caused by collagen and blood vessels bunching up beneath another piece of thicker skin. They usually occur in a person’s middle ages, but they can develop earlier, primarily where skin rubs against skin.
- Myrrh oil – When the skin dries out, it can become cracked or chapped, which can cause painful irritation and open you up to infection. Not only can myrrh oil protect you from any infections or pathogens hat could enter the body through the skin, but it also helps to lock in moisture and prevent dehydration. It can also help to heal sun damage quickly, which can make your skin even drier.
- Orange oil – This essential oil is a natural moisturizing agent, meaning that it can prevent the body from losing excess moisture, while also delivering rejuvenating antioxidants and organic acids deep into the skin layers, protecting cell integrity and making it harder for your flesh to dry out.
- Grapeseed oil – High in antioxidants and capable of regulating the oil production of the skin, grapeseed oil is the perfect essential oil if you are constantly experiencing dry skin. By boosting the ability of the body to retain its moisture, while also providing a barrier to prevent excess moisture loss, this oil can keep your skin supple and soft, even as you age.
- Neroli oil – With powerful antioxidant and circulation-stimulating properties, neroli oil is great for eliminating skin tags and preventing them from returning. The flow of blood to the top layers of the skin can eliminate toxins and result in the growth of new cells, which helps to even out lumps and skin tags.
- Oregano oil – Boasting strong antibacterial and antioxidant properties, oregano oil can help heal skin tags within a few weeks of use. It will stimulate blood flow and promote detoxification, which can often cause the flesh to even out, thus reducing the appearance of unsightly tags.
- Sweet basil oil – With antiseptic, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, sweet basil oil has been directly linked to the reduction of these tags. If you regularly apply this oil to the skin tags, they will eventually fall off, or flatten out and disappear.