Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Neera JainYour feedback matters!
Ever since the birth of homeopathy right until today, surgery has always been neglected by classical homeopaths. They have always treated surgical cases as a step brother under the blessed motherhood of homeopathy since it was taught right from the beginning that homeopathy has nothing to do with surgical cases and it should be always handed over to the surgeons.
Yes, it is absolutely true that homeopathy has the least thing to do in an emergency or accidental cases or cases with irreversible organic changes or advanced malignant conditions.
Yet, without being prejudiced I would like to present four remarkable instances experienced by our physicians in our clinic which will clarify that surgical cases demand at least some little attention from blind-folded prejudiced classical homeopathy physicians.
A 3rd-degree hemorrhoids (a sure surgical case) suffered by a patient was treated and cured by the physicians at our college opd whrre I used to study with only homeopathic potency nitric acid 30 and psorinum 1m
A 2nd degree uterine prolapsed in a 35 years old lady after abortion was effectively cured by one of my seniors by homeopathic potency aurum met 200 and sepia 200 along with homeopathic potency sulphur 200 as an intercurrent remedy.
A stubborn case of a sebaceous cyst under the chin of a 8 years old girl was cured with homeopathic potency sulphur 200 and silicea 200.
Necrosis of right tibia suffered by a 68 years old patient was completely cured in my clinic by homeopathic potency calendula 30 and hepar suplhur 1m. Before that, a reputed surgeon in Kolkata had advised to the patient to get his amputated from the knee if he desired to live.
I had sex with my gf on 3rd jan her date was 30. With in 40 hr given her unwanted 72. On 12 she got 1 day period. Then on 8 feb she had periods. For 10 days. Is she pregnant?
Hello Meri age 40 year h aur meri wife ko sex apeel bilkul bhi nhi h usko sex ke liye bolo to ignor karti h kiya kiya jaye jo hamari sexual life tik ho sake please help me . Thanks.
I am diagnosed with right ovary cyst sized 5 cm. I am planning for baby since last 3 months. What can be my next step for treatment. Docs are suggesting lap surgery n then ivf as they say my ovary is getting destroyed because of cyst. I also have previous history of cyst 8 years back.
I have PCOD. I missed my periods in june. I had taken I-Pill for next 2 months but it did not affected my periods. Also the vaginal area has become dark and its itching very much. What should I do?
Respected Doctors, I am 45 years old 9 years married and my wife age 29 years. Her period 1 or 2 days late when me use condoms for birth control but her period in normal cycle when she use ocp. Why this happened. Also I want to know withdrawn method useful or risk?
I had a some bleeding which is not much before 4 days of periods and do not get any menses. Got a negative preg test. And did not get my menses and on the 9th day after spotting had a positive ovulatn test next day line was some faint and after next day it was very faint. I was ovulating with out my menses or what is the problem.
1. Eggs are considered a great option to increase sperm count, as well as improve their motility. High in vitamin e and full of protein, eating eggs protect sperm cells from the free radicals that can decrease your count. These nutrients assist in the production of strong and healthy sperm, which is important to fertility.
2. Spinach folic acid is vital to the development of healthy sperm. Spinach and other types of leafy green vegetables are a rich source of this vitamin. When your folate levels are low, there is a greater chance you will produce malformed sperm. This will lead to sperm that will have a hard time reaching the egg and penetrating its protective barrier. Also, there is a greater chance of birth defects because of the faulty sperms chromosomal abnormalities.
3. Bananas are full of vitamin a, b1 and c, which help your body produce healthier sperm, as well as increase your sperm productivity. This tropical fruit also contains a rare enzyme called bromelain. This is a natural anti-inflammatory enzyme which also boosts sperm count and motility.
4. Dark chocolate dark chocolate is often associated with lust filled rendezvous. Strawberries dipped in chocolate next to a glass of champagne on a bedside table greet many a guest during their honeymoon. What you probably didn't know is dark chocolate is great for your sperm count as well. It contains an amino acid called l-arginine hcl known to increase semen volume and sperm count. It has also been rumored to increase orgasm intensity.
5. Asparagus another food to increase sperm count is the green vegetable called asparagus. Super high in vitamin c, it has a wide range of positive effects on your sperm. It protects the cells of your testicles and fights free radicals, allowing for greater sperm production of healthy swimmers.
6. Broccoli besides asparagus, another green vegetable full of folic acid is broccoli. Folic acid, also known as vitamin b9, is already known to help women conceive and is now becoming more recognized as important in male fertility. In one study, men taking a daily dose increased their sperm count by as much as 70%.
7. Pomegranatesthis delicious fruit is known as a powerful food to increase sperm count and improve semen quality. It is full of antioxidants that fight free radicals in the blood stream. Unchecked, they can destroy semen and significantly decrease your sperm count. The juice of pomegranates has been recorded throughout history as being used as a fertility booster.
8. Walnuts are full of omega-3 fatty acids that help boost sperm volume and production by increasing blood flow to the testicles. It is also full of arginine, known to increase semen volume. It contains twice as much antioxidants than another nuts, helping you fight toxins in your blood stream
9. Garlic is known around the world as a food good for boosting immunity. Among its many properties are vitamin b6 and selenium, both of which play roles in healthy sperm production. Taken by many for its blood cleansing abilities, garlic prevents buildup in arteries and allows for better blood flow to your testicles.
10. Zinc rich foods rich in zinc include barley, red meat, beans, etc. Zinc plays a vital role in sperm development. The mineral is found in high concentrations in testicles during the production of healthy, strong semen. So important is zinc, deficiencies of the mineral has been blamed for low sperm motility. It is important to note you can have too much zinc so it is imperative to regulate your intake to about 15 mg per day.
I am 24 year old and I am 5 week pregnant and we did ultrasound but there is no heart beat? what should I do?
On 29 Oct ,2016 I go through a cesarean section n delivered a baby. From that day my periods (Bleeding) started and continue till now. Is it normal? I want to know maximum how many days it will take to stop?
Hi I travelled to USA a month back. I have one yr old baby. This time my period is too late. My pregnancy test was negative. Please advise.
While we all believe that green leafy vegetables are to be included as part of our regime, not all of us know in detail the amount of goodness that is packed in these. The first thing that comes to mind at the thought of leafy green vegetable is the tender, green, luscious looking spinach. However, not all of us know the amount of goodness and nutrition it stores within in. Spinach, though appears to be delicate and light, puts up a strong fight against inflammatory problems, stress-related problems, cardiovascular issues, bone diseases, and various types of cancers.
- Minerals and vitamins: Fresh green spinach is loaded with a multitude of vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C and K. Major minerals contained in spinach include manganese, iron, magnesium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, and selenium.
- Anti-cancer benefits: The antioxidant properties in spinach come from carotenoids and flavonoids, and it is loaded with about a dozen flavonoid compounds, thereby getting a strong anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic properties. Spinach helps in reducing inflammation in the stomach lining and other areas, thereby reducing chances of intestinal cancer. It also provides significant protection against prostate cancer. The incidence of skin papilloma is also reduced with increased consumption of spinach.
- Anti-inflammatory benefits: The good amounts of vitamin C, E, A, zinc, manganese, selenium are beneficial for reducing stress and thereby reduce incidence of heart attacks and high blood pressure. Spinach also is rich in protein and contains some peptides (small protein units) which inhibits angiotensin-converting enzyme, which is responsible for increasing blood pressure. This is another way how spinach helps lower blood pressure.
- Eyes: Lutein and zeaxanthin are two carotenoids, which protects the eyes against cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Bones: The bacteria in the stomach convert vitamin K1 in spinach to vitamin K2. While vitamin K1 supports the bones by reducing the number of osteoclasts (cells that break down bones), vitamin K2 activates osteocalcin, which promotes bone formation. The high levels of calcium and magnesium only make it even better for the bones.
- Digestive system: With the good fiber content it has, there is reduced instance of constipation. The anti-inflammatory property helps keep the stomach lining healthy and less prone to ulcers. It also helps flush out toxins and keeps the body alkaline, which helps beat stress.
- Skin: The various minerals and vitamins in spinach reduces chances of skin infections and also adds to the glow of the skin. The itchiness and dryness of the skin also is reduced with regular use of spinach.
So the next time you are thinking, which is one thing you should pick up when you go to the market, think spinach.
Meri wife ko vagina me khujli, jalan or kafi dard ho RHA hai kal se dard itna hai ke baitha bhi nahi Ja rha to iska koi asan sa treatment hai kya.
My friend got married last week. She told me that they had hard time to do intercourse first time. She is too feared of doing it and neither her husband has prior experience of doing it. So should I suggest her to go and see some sexologist or see some information on web. Please suggest how can I help her.
Pregnancy brings with it a whole lot of body system changes and oral health is no exception. Some simple careful planning, however, can help avoid a lot of oral health complications associated with pregnancy. The hormonal changes during pregnancy have a direct effect on the oral health and has higher incidence of decay, pregnancy gingivitis, and pregnancy tumors. Additionally, morning sickness affects the regular oral care, leading to more plaque and decay.
Before pregnancy: If you are planning to get pregnant, then a dental visit can help you get a thorough check-up ahead of the pregnancy. A routine cleaning and check for cavities should be sufficient to avoid any urgent treatment need during the period of pregnancy.
During pregnancy: If you were not able to do your pre-pregnancy dental visit, inform the dentists about pregnancy as early as possible. All elective procedures can be done after the delivery. Only really essential treatment that cannot wait until the delivery should be undertaken during pregnancy, most safe if done during the 4th to 6th months.
Listed below are some points to consider as far as oral/dental health is considered during pregnancy:
- Scaling and polishing can be done as usual
- Inform the dentist about all the medications that you are advised by your gynecologist
- Periodic check-up once in 3 months to reduce severity of gum disease and decay
- Good oral hygiene measures including brushing, flossing, and rinsing
- Try a bland toothpaste if morning sickness is very severe
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet. Tooth formation happens in the third month and requires diet rich in calcium and minerals
- Avoid sweet snacks which can lead to greater plaque formation
The hormone changes combined with oral infection (could be gum disease or tooth decay) can lead to severe effects on the developing baby. It is extremely important to avoid dental infections, as these may necessitate antibiotics, require x-rays and even require treatment like root canal and/or extraction, all of which are best avoided until after the baby is delivered. It is considered safe for dental procedures to be done during the 4th to 6th month. Though now there are safer measures to do x-rays and dental procedures, they are best avoided, unless in case of emergency. This emergency situation can be avoided by better planning and some minimal care. Severe gum disease could also lead to premature or low birth weight of the baby. So plaque buildup should be avoided which leads to both decay and gum disease.
After delivery: After the delivery of the baby, please visit your dentist to ensure that there is no emergent dental condition requiring attention. Resume your regular dental care after delivery.