Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neera JainYour feedback matters!
My wife is in the first trimester of pregnancy. She is having cold and cough and our doctor advised not to take talked. So what is the home remedy to be followed?
I had sex on 26 early morning and took ipill on 26 afternoon. It is one week from that I did not get any bleed. Is there chance for pregnancy?
I am 30 year old women. I have 7th month pregnancy, but my belly is small, not looking like 7th month pregnancy, is any problem with this?
Postural Tachycardia Syndrome or POTS, what this condition entails is a sudden and abnormal increase in the heart beat of an individual, causing them difficulty in breathing, dizziness, and even blackouts.
There are some factors that can trigger the situation and stem the sudden rise in the heart beat. Meeting with a medical expert may help bring the situation under control.
What is Postural Tachycardia Syndrome?
Postural Tachycardia Syndrome or POTS is a cardiovascular condition that is caused due to the sudden shift from an upright position to a supine position or vice versa. It is this sudden increase in heartbeat of an individual that is referred to as Tachycardia.
The longer you overlook this condition, the bigger is the trouble you are putting your health in. This is when it becomes extremely important for you to get in touch with a medical expert, who can offer you perfect consultancy, diagnose the causes and also find a result for the same.
What Causes POTS?
According to medical specialists, there are some factors that this condition stems from and it all differs from one person to the other. Some of the most common causes of the condition are-
- Joint Hypermobility Syndrome
- Faulty Gene
- Siogren’s Syndrome
Signs of Postural Tachycardia Syndrome:
There are multiple signs that indicate that an individual is stricken by Postural Tachycardia Syndrome. Some of the more common signs and symptoms include:
- Orthostatic Hypotension: Orthostatic Hypotension refers to the sudden increase in the heart beat by at least 30 beats per minute, within or after 10 minutes of rising up from a sitting or lying down position. Though the condition increases the heart rate, it does not trigger any drop or rise in blood pressure. Certain medications used to diminish this effect often extend some side effects, such as lightheadedness, palpitation, difficulty to breath, discomfort in the chest, weakness, heaviness in the chest area, nausea, cognitive difficulties and also stain on the vision.
- Effects in Response to Postural Change: Almost one-third of the people with Postural Tachycardia Syndrome are noticed to faint as a result of the increased heartbeat, almost 40 beats minutes, instead of the chance in postural position. Other symptoms under this head include a headache, migraine, disturbance in sleep, fatigue, acrocyanosis or blood pooling in feet, etc.
- Ehlers- Danlos Syndrome (EDS): Sometimes POTS is found to coexist in an individual with other conditions, such as EDS. This condition makes an individual prone to dislocation of bones, greater laxity in skin, loose- clicking joints, chronic fatigue, reduced level of tolerance towards any exercise, etc. According to medical specialists, though these are common symptoms of POTS, there might also be other signs. These signs and symptoms differ from one person to the other.
When Should You Consult a Doctor?
The moment you experience a POTS attack or for that matter notice some of the symptoms of the condition, it is time for you to consult a medical expert. The doctor will give you valued consultation, as well as diagnose the condition properly, thus finding the best treatment and suitable medication for you.
I am 24 years old, I am suffering from pcod from 3 years, my period is totally stopped, I get only spotting, my period flow is just 2 or 3 drops, I also suffering from hirthuism, I am not overweight, my weight is only 40 kg no numbers of my family have pcod how can I get a normal menstrual pad, I need no pad for 3 years, my period duration is just 1 or 2 second how can I get a normal period flow? I am in homeopathic treatment for 2 years but not get any result before homeopathic I also eat allopathic medicine 1 year, now my endometrium lining is gradually increasing, in 5 months ago my last USG report seen it measures 12 cm, is my problem is not curable? Now I think about marry, is pcod hampered my married? How can I get a normal period flow my prolactin level is high in two years ago my Brest was full of fluid doctor told me it is the result high prolactin label, please help me doctors.
I am naked and girl weired a short I am rub my penis to her hips and vagina out side of her shorts and but she weired a short and I am naked no intercourse released out side her short it's safe or hiv and std.
Yesterday me and my bf were humping at each other. He was wearing his underwear. He didn't ejaculated only some slight spots of precum was there on his underwear. My last menstruation was from 9-13 Oct. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Packing a healthy lunch, whether for work or for school, is always a good option if you want to stay fit and healthy. Working for long hours can take a toll on your health. You should eat foods which are low in calories and fats; try and eat more veggies and fruits. Eating your lunch outside everyday can result in an upset stomach whereas home-made foods are both tasty and healthier. Here are some foods, which you should definitely consider for a healthy you.
- Sandwiches: Cheese and tomato sandwiches are a great source of protein; especially cottage cheese, as it is an awesome low fat source of protein. Tomato is good for your skin and also prevents cancer. You can also consider a healthier version by swapping mayonnaise with avocado as it is full of healthy mono saturated fats.
- Salads: Salad, especially green salad, is one of the healthiest foods you can pack for lunch. It is simple to make and is a great appetizer as well. You can also add flavour to your salads by adding lots of fruits and vegetables that you like to eat.
- Eggplant Pizza: Instead of having the greasy one, you can make your own vegetarian pizza including your favourite vegetables. You can also opt for whole wheat pita pocket rather than the heavy pizza dough. And diced eggplant acts as a rich source of fibre and potassium.
- Chicken Wraps: These are one of the best, if you are in a rush and want to eat something spicy and healthy. Chicken is also a rich source of protein; you can add some ketchup to lend some extra flavour to your wraps. You can also include frozen corns, lettuce leaves and peas if you want.
- Fruits: If you want to maintain a healthy diet, you should surely include fruits in your lunch. It decreases the appetite for the actual meal. The fructose present in the fruits gives an energy boost and the fibre creates a feeling of fullness. Since most fruits are high on dietary fibres and low on calories, they help to keep your weight in control.