Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neera JainYour feedback matters!
every time I have vaginal discharge from many years. Few days ago my boyfriend rubbed his penis outside my vagina. He did not enter his penis inside my vagina. He ejaculated on my vagina. Outside.which I wiped with water. And from that day i'm in so much worried about chances of pregnancy and i'm in stress and anxiety I have vaginal discharge which is white and non sticky. Am I pregnant?
Dear dr, Weather early symptoms of pregnancy is compulsory be c now my wife has close to 18 day past ovulation and don't have any symptoms. So please let me clear.
My wife is pregnant since around twenty weeks now. She started feeling baby movements since last four or five days. However, since last night there is no visible movement observed. Kindly tell me what to do. Her age is 32. We had two miscarriages previously the last one in 2013.
Many men claim to get by on 4-5 hours of sleep a day but robbing the body of its required sleep has a number of side effects. The human body requires a minimum of 8 hours of sleep a day. There are two main reasons men don't get enough sleep: intentionally staying awake late at night and sleep disorders such as insomnia, sleep apnea etc. Here's how depriving your body of sleep can harm your sexual health.
The male body produces testosterone while he sleeps. When the body does not get adequate sleep and rest, it produces less testosterone. As the insomnia continues, this situation worsens. This leads to a low sex drive and poor libido.
Low self esteem
Testosterone also influences the way the body stores fat and hence less testosterone can also lead to gynecomastia. This is condition where male bodies develop breasts as a result of an increase in body fat. Lowered testosterone levels in a male body also lead to reduced muscle strength and hence an overall lower sense of well being.
Inadequate sleep can result in obstructive sleep apnea. This is linked to the lowered levels of testosterone in the body as patients with sleep apnea do not reach the stage of REM sleep when testosterone is produced. Thus, sleep apnea can lead to erectile dysfunction where a man is unable to get or maintain an erection while having sex.
Low sperm count
Testosterone plays an important role in sperm production. The relation between the two is simple: the higher the testosterone levels; the more the body produces sperm. Thus if you do not get adequate sleep, your sperm count can be affected leading to infertility.
Sleep deprivation can affect your decision making and understanding of the other person's intentions. Thus if you haven't slept properly, you are more likely to make uncalled for sexual advances and misunderstand your partner's sexual expectations.
The body sheds dead cells and grows new cells while it sleeps. Thus if the body is deprived of adequate sleep, the gaining process is accelerated. Not only does this bring on an early onset of wrinkles but it also lowers your sexual drive. Lowered testosterone may also lead to early balding.
If the body doesn't get its required rest, you start the day feeling tired instead of refreshed. As the day goes on, this tiredness increases and is accompanied by irritability and aggression. When you're in such a bad moon and constantly tired the chances of wanting to be physically intimate with another person decrease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Hi. My home treatment for pcod has been going on since jan this year. My periods have been regular also. My face is normally clear with one or two pimples sometimes. Since d past 2 or more weeks ive been noticing more pimples on my face which take a lot of time to go away. Also I cn see very tiny pimples also which are many in number. Also my last period date was 29 july n have not had them till now. Request advice.
सुबह की आठ गलतियों से बचें
क्या सुबह उठने पर आपका मिजाज हमेशा खराब रहता है? क्या आप सुबह का नाश्ता नहीं करते? कुछ ऐसे उपाए हैं जिनसे आप अपनी सुबह की अच्छी शुरुआत कर सकते हैं.
1. झटके से ना उठें: सुबह धीमी गति का समय है. सुबह उठते समय खुदको समय दें और मांसपेशियों को धीरे धीरे हिलाएं. नींद खुलते ही हड़बड़ाना नहीं चाहिए. सुबह की गलतियों का हमारे दिन की गुणवत्ता पर बुरा असर पड़ता है और लंबे समय में इसका गंभीर प्रभाव हमारे स्वास्थ्य और तंदुरुस्ती पर भी होता है. कुछ मिनट शांति से बिताएं, लंबी सांसें लें और कमरे के तापमान का पानी पिएं.
2. स्ट्रेचिंग: जब हम उठते हैं तब हमारी मांसपेशियां खासकर रीढ़ कठोर होती है. सुबह उठकर बिना स्ट्रेचिंग किए हम इस कड़ेपन को आगे ढोते हैं. इससे भी हमारे पूरे दिन के कामकाज पर बुरा असर होता है. सुबह उठने के साथ शरीर को हल्के हल्के हिलाएं. अगर हैमस्ट्रिंग और पिंडलियों में खिंचाव महसूस हो तो धीरे से स्ट्रेचिंग करें और लंबी सांसें लें.
3. दिन की शुरुआत: अच्छे चयापचय का राज सुबह में चाय के साथ शुरूआत नहीं, बल्कि क्षारीय पदार्थ है. सुबह उठकर नींबू का रस और पानी लेना चाहिए और उसके बाद ही चाय या फिर ग्रीन टी का सेवन करना चाहिए.
4. फोन और ईमेल: सुबह उठते ही अपने फोन और ईमेल को चेक करने से बचना चाहिए. ऐसे सोचिए कि आपको उठने के दो घंटे के भीतर ही दुनिया भर की समस्याएं नहीं सुलझानी हैं. आपकी ऊर्जा को सबसे अहम काम पर केंद्रित करना चाहिए ना कि सबसे गैरजरूरी काम पर. सुबह सुबह ईमेल चेक करने से आपकी उत्पादकता नहीं बढ़ सकती. इसके उलटत आपका मिजाज खराब हो सकता है.
5. सुबह का नाश्ता: हाल की कुछ रिपोर्टों में सुबह का नाश्ता नहीं करने को मोटापे, डायबिटीज और कमजोर प्रतिरक्षा से जोड़ा गया है. जरूरी नहीं है कि आप महाराजाओं की तरह नाश्ता करें लेकिन यह जरूरी है कि कुछ खाएं. सुबह के समय ब्लड शुगर का स्तर कम होता है क्योंकि डिनर और नाश्ते के बीच लंबा अंतराल होता है. अगर उठने के आधे घंटे के भीतर कुछ नहीं खाते हैं तो स्तर और गिर जाता है और हम सुस्त हो जाते हैं.
6. तुनकमिजाज: कई ऐसे लोग होते हैं जो सुबह उठकर हर किसी पर चीखते चिल्लाते हैं. लेकिन सुबह का खराब मिजाज सिर्फ 20 मिनट तक रहता है. अपनी सुबह को बेहतर बनाने के लिए प्राकृतिक शांतिदायक आवाजों को सुनें, जैसे चिड़ियों का चहचहाना, सागर की आवाज और मंत्रों का जाप.
7. दिन की योजना: एक दिन पहले ही अगले सुबह की तैयारी कर लें. जैसे दफ्तर के लिए कपड़े तैयार करना और रात में नाश्ते का इंतजाम कर लेना, तो आपकी सुबह जरूर ज्यादा सुकूनभरी होगी और दिन की अच्छी शुरुआत होगी.
8. सिगरेट और कैफीन: बहुत से लोग उठते ही सिगरेट जला लेते हैं या फिर कड़क कॉफी पीते हैं, लंबे समय तक ऐसा करने का शरीर पर बहुत बुरा असर होता है. सुबह उठते ही एक गिलास पानी पीजिए और पाचन तंत्र के लिए फायदेमंद कोई फल खाइए. इसके बाद ही कॉफी पीजिए.
She Gave you the Gift of Life! While you simply can’t repay her, these 5 Mother’s Day gifts are the next best thing!
Our mothers spend most of their time worrying about everyone else, brushing aside and ignoring her own health conditions. Although, we can't repay her back, but we surely can take care of her, as with growing age our mothers are often are at risk of a range of health conditions including menopause, bone diseases, heart problems and even breast cancer. This Mother’s Day, rather than pretty trinkets, gift her something more long lasting and meaningful; let us give her the gift of health.
Here’s 5 super gift ideas to get you started:
- Help her detox and be stronger, with Yoga: Whether she is a stay-at-home mom or a working mother, Yoga is a great way for her to detox from a stressful working day. Get your mom a Yoga mat and enroll her in Yoga classes, this Mother’s Day. There are numerous benefits of Yoga, not only will it help her burn calories and stay fit, but also the strengthening poses will help her be healthier from within while the deep breathing techniques will help keep the stress of daily life at bay.
- Chart out a healthy yet delicious diet plan for her: A great way to help your mother is to help her get on the healthy track that is to create a diet chart for her. After charting out a healthy yet delicious diet plan for her, the more crucial element is execution, so make sure that she follows it. A healthy diet is essential for her, in order to fight against any health issues. Her diet should include green leafy salads, fruit and vegetables, yoghurt, lentils, and protein rich food. Also women at this age are highly susceptible to bone disease and ailments such as osteoporosis. Ensure that her intake of Calcium and Vitamin D is apropriate to fight the same. You can include delicious recipes for highly nutritional meals, along with the diet plan. A great way to get her excited about this is by being proactive, this Mother’s Day- Cook up one of those delectable healthy meals for your mom and bring her breakfast in bed! If you think special attention would work better, book her a consultation with a dietician who can give her a more professional evaluation and recommendation.
- Treat her like the Queen with a spa voucher: Mothers are superheroes, but even superheroes need a mini vacation (If not a full vacation). A soothing day at the spa could be just the switch off mode she needs to go into. Gift your mother a spa coupon this Mother’s Day, for her to enjoy some no-holds barred pampering. However, once a year is not enough for someone with so many responsibilities to de-stress. Therefore, along with a coupon, make sure that your mother has certain DIY pampering options handy all year round. From soothing herbal oils, loofahs, bath salts, scrubs and hand held body massagers to an electronic neck or back massager; enable your mother to have a spa treatment whenever her heart desires, from the comfort of her home.
- Ensure she has regular, health check-ups: While Mother’s Day is just once a year, you love your mom and want her to be healthy all 365 days. To maintain good health, one needs regular health check-ups. Either moms are too busy to find the time or they tend to not give enough importance, to their own health check-up. While on Mother’s Day you can gift her a full body check up (which everyone should get at least once a year), you can ensure that your mother is healthy on a daily basis, by keeping track of any conditions that she is suffering from and following up with relevant check ups, treatment and other procedures as necessary. Visit the doctor/clinic with her. Not only will you ensure that those visits actually happen at the frequency they should, but also the kind of moral and emotional support she will get from you through this will go a long way in keeping her healthy and happy.
- Help her gear up to stay fit and healthy: The key to staying healthy and fit is regular exercise. While Yoga works effectively for holistic health and well-being, it still may not be enough for your mom to attain all her health and fitness goals. If getting her to join the gym is out of question, bring the gym to her by buying convenient and compact workout equipment such as a treadmill or a spin bike. Not only can she attain major health goals from the comfort of her home, but also you guys can work out together, which will motivate her and even give you more time to bond.