Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Neera JainYour feedback matters!
Is there a way to have safe sex without using things like condoms, copper t. Like any specific day that I can have sex without making the partner pregnant?
My girlfriend 18 years, I am 20 years, I am participating in sex without safety. Now how to avoid pregnancy? Please send me your answer.
• Eat a nutrient dense fertility diet
• Sleep tight and get plenty of rest
• Avoid alcohol, cigarettes, and other drugs
• reduce your exposure to dry cleaning fluids and petroleum products
Is sex safe during periods? Please help because every time I do not want to take pills as they have side effects.
I am of 25, I have delivered a baby of 7 months old and now I feel very restless and inactive, feeling very lazy. Is it normal for any new mom?
As you know the temperature is rising day by day. Can you suggest some tips to stay healthy in this summer also suggest some precautions so that I am able to handle this summer?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I am a 23 years old lady, I missed my period by 6 days, I suspect pregnancy. Can I induce abortion orally? I heard aspirin is helpful. Kindly assist.
Hello I am 28 years old women with one son aged 5 years. I have pain in my back bone since 4 years. My blood pressure is 110/70 and e. S. R is increased upto 50. And my periods came after 2 or 3 or even 4 months after what should I do?
What's the real time when I clear I'm pregnant other not? I mean normally when I know real? After 5 days or a week after date?
My height is 5.1 and my weight is 61. Is this is overweight? is this is the one of the reason of my infertility? thankyou.
Almost every couple wishes to have a family of their own. They eagerly wait to be expecting parents. It is a joyous, yet delicate occurrence in one's life. But sometimes, you might be deprived of this. For one reason or another, some couples are not able to conceive.
In vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a good option for couples who want to conceive but cannot. But there is one other option if IVF fails that is surrogacy. In fact, many women with fertility problems opt for surrogacy.
Surrogacy is of two types:
- Traditional surrogacy: When the father's sperm is used to artificially inseminate the surrogate mother, then it is termed as traditional surrogacy. In this case, the surrogate mother is the biological mother. Donor sperm may also be used.
- Gestational surrogacy: In this case, IVF is used. The egg from the mother and the sperm from the father is used to create an embryo. Then the embryo is placed into the surrogate's uterus. Here, the surrogate mother is only the "birth mother". The biological mother is one whose eggs were used.
Surrogacy is an expensive procedure. But still, it should be considered if you have been trying to conceive for too long. Why choose a surrogate mother in that case? There are various answers to that question.
If you are a woman, then you can consider surrogacy for the following reasons:
1. Medical issues with your uterus:
- You have your uterus surgically removed (hysterectomy)
- Other medical conditions that can have dangerous effects when pregnant, like heart diseases.
2. The other obvious reason would be if your IVF cycle fails. It can be quite devastating to invest so much time and effort in IVF and not have any positive result. Surrogacy can prove to be beneficial in this case.
3. Surrogate mothers can help people who wish for parenthood but cannot adopt a child because of their marital conditions or age.