Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Neera JainYour feedback matters!
Hello, I had my periods last on 6than & this time and had sex on 20than n than between the gap of two days, I was although feeling something inside me with abdominal pain and nausea as well. But when I tested it gave an invalid result, & now on 6th feb I again had my periods although I never had my menses on same date. But I had. That was really disappointing. Now we had tried again from 7th day giving the gap of two and three days. I m having abdominal pain due to which I cnt bend myself towards floor for any routine work. Can anybody suggest what's really happening within me. Please help.
I got married in 2014 June. We have done sex last month. My all sperm went to wife vagina. This never happened in past We thought we will get good news in this month. But we did not get good news my sperm count is 95 mil /ml. What is the reason behind that? What we can do for pregnancy?
My periods are irregular doctor consult me ovral L pill for six months. After 6 months again same problem. Abdomen scan also normal please suggest me.
Dear Dr. I m in the 4th month of pregnancy. I never had a vomiting sensation. I am advised by my Dr. to take all 9, duphaston, zincovit n doxinate tablets. I was always feeling hungry in the prior 3 months, but nw I m never in mood to have something to eat. I had meet with n accident in my first month of pregnancy n at that time I was not aware of my pregnancy. I m a bit tensed as I m scared whether my baby is growing properly, as my stomach has not increased yet.
I am 29 years old and planning for conceiving and want to lose some weight so can I join gym and do all exercises their or not if not then which exercises can I do, my waist size is 31 and butts 34 and thighs are 20 according to my height my height is 4 feet 10 inches, because, I married 3 years before and taking precautions but not taking any pills only condom and he ejaculate on tishu paper not in my vagina. I am trying for conceiving from 3 to 4 months, but nothing happen till now, my periods are also not regular one month it comes after 29 days and another months after 33 days or 50 days, I have taken Deviry tablets for 3 n half month but still not regular so I do not know when is my fertile days in which month, feeling very bad what to do. Can I take ovulation tablets after consulting doctor or I wait some more months and try myself. Because we can not wait si long.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
The adage you are familiar with goes quite like, "all's well that ends well". However, when it comes to food and nutrition, the way you start your day is of considerable importance. Nutritionists, dieticians and doctors, in general, have repeatedly laid stress on the fact that breakfast is the most essential meal of the day. The reason behind such a prescription is simple; your body is provided with a light dinner sometime late in the evening. Dinner happens to be the last meal of the day. The digestive system is allowed to rest throughout the night until you wake up in the morning. Your digestive system therefore, breaks the fast with the first meal of the day and hence, the kind of food you intake in the morning is particularly vital in deciding the course of your overall digestive health.
Take a look at the following tips for a healthy start to your day:
- Oats can be your saviour: Have you been running away from a bowlful of bland tasting oats? You should perhaps encourage yourself to think about the wide range of advantages brewed and cooked in there and thus have this food for breakfast. Oatmeal is a great source of energy. It is a low calorie food option and helps in countering the effects of bad cholesterol. Oatmeal is also sought after for its lignan content that further defends the human body against various types of cancer.
- Try and have fresh fruits in combination with your first meal: Whatever you choose to have for breakfast must be complemented with fresh fruits. Fruits help in accelerating metabolic activity in your body providing you with energy received from the natural sugars present in a fruit. It is easier to digest fruits; grapefruits, lemons, oranges and berries should therefore be incorporated in your breakfast.
- Early morning tete-a-tete with tea: A cup of tea in the morning can prove to be useful in more than a couple of ways. Tea for long has been known to improve a person's health and protect him or her from diseases. Drinking tea can prevent the development of bacteria or virus inside your mouth; it also facilitates better functioning of your brain cells.
- Befriend eggs for their health benefits: Eggs for breakfast is the best way to balance your protein needs with your usual carbohydrate or fiber intake. Egg white supplies your body with calcium and are rich in antioxidants that defend your eyes against the harmful UV rays of the sun.
I am not getting the periods since two months. I had sex one-time for 10 mins yesterday. I will be pregnant or not.
I'm 19years old, I weigh 90kgs I have pcod I'm not on any medication for it, as of now. I am recovering from an ACLT surgery. (Knee ligament tear) so I can not gym or do any vigorous excersizes. What are my options to lose weight ? Cause I'm now just frustrated by it.
I have sex problem with my girlfriend. She doesn't let me touch her puss st so please suggest me so that you can fuck her.
I am not sure if I have ectopic pregnancy then which medicine to take & if I have ectopic then How to cure it without any surgery? Is there any medicine or injection for dissolving ectopic pregnancy? please suggest.
Is there any problem at time of sexual activities if my husband sucking nipple more than 10 minutes 8 or 10 times daily.
Hi Jab period miss ho jata h tab thik kitne din baad vomiting ,khatta khana peena, early morning sickness and night sickness Jaisa changes body me Dekhai deni lagti hai. Mera 19 days hogaya hai period miss huwe avi tak koi symptoms nhi dikh raha jisse pata chale ki me pregnant hu. Period miss ho Jane k 2nd day aur 4th day Urine pregnancy test ki thi toh neqative result aaya tha uske baad se avi tak test nhi ki hu because I am waiting for 15th day. Besides these one more thing I wana ask you, please suggest me During missed period Can I do sex or not? Is it safe doing? Koi miscarriage toh nhi hoga Na?
Dear sir mere gf h usko na 19 july ko 3 month ho jayega but period nhi ho raha h please help me or sir ab ayega to next month ma 1 sah time pa ayega or phr aise he 2 ya 3 month kr deta h please help me .
An STD or sexually transmitted disease is usually an infection which spreads from one person to another during sexual contact. Some STDs can also be transferred through touch, since they spread by skin contact. People hardly like to talk or discuss about STDs, but it is very important to rule out the possibilities of STD. Whether one likes it or not, if STD testing is ignored, then it can lead to long term consequences.
Why STD Testing is Important
Often STDs have no signs and symptoms, and the only way to know that are you suffering from an STD is to get tested for it. So it is a good idea to get yourself tested, as you never know if you might have STD even though you don't show symptoms. Also, when STDs are diagnosed, most of them can be cured.
Consequences of Not Getting Tested
If one has STD and is not getting tested for the same, then it could lead to health problems which can cause permanent damages or might prove to be fatal. Some of the problems are:
- Undiagnosed and untreated STDs can lead to damaged reproductive system, leading to sterile men and women.
- Chlamydia, if untreated can lead to epididymitis and shrinkage of testicles and infertility in men. It also leads to pelvic inflammatory disease. But good news is, it can be treated easily.
- Syphillis can make a person blind and deaf, and can also be passed on to babies.
- Gonorrhea, which can also be treated easily with antibiotics, can lead to infertility or death if untreated.
- Even HIV/AIDS if diagnosed in early stages can enable the patient to lead a normal life and does not mean only death, contrary to conventional perceptions.
Symptoms of STD
While, gonorrhea, chlamydia and human papilloma virus (HPV) have no symptoms, the common symptoms of STDs might vary.
- In women, the common symptoms are pain and burning sensation during urination, blood in vaginal discharge as also abnormal vaginal discharge, abdominal pain, blisters, warts, and swollen glands.
- Men often experience inflammation of the testicles, prostate, sores, fever, urethral discharge and pain during urination.
If these symptoms are observed, it is vital to get tested for STDs. Also the best way to protect your partner is not to practice unsafe sex and to refrain from the same until diagnosed and treatment is complete.
Getting yourself tested for STD is also beneficial, as it can prevent against complications like cancers and infertility. The standard STD panel of tests consists of Herpes IgG antibody and HIV antibody blood tests, along with a blood test for syphilis antibody and DNA urine test for gonorrhea and Chlamydia.