Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Neera AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am squint problem in my right eye because of which I feel very uncomfortable. I had treatment with a eye specialist where he made me to do exercise for 15 days of 1 hr daily and I felt improvement but now again the se problem has arisen. Please suggest me the permanent treatment and the cost of it. Thank you.
I am suffering from headache since last two days and my eyes are paining so much please help me from this problem.
I can not see clearly after 10 meter but I didt wear spex and I want come out this problem as soon as possible.
I have red eyes in someday, every one ask's why your eyes are in red colour conditions. But I don't know why this is happen. Give me the suggestion.
Usually I will drive 25 km daily. Now my eye ball become yellow and looks so dusty could you suggest some eye drops.
I am suffering from myopia -5D but I want to get rid of my specs. So is it good for me go for contact lens?
I had once tried contact lenses. But couldn't wear it for more than 2 hours. It started itching. Doctors said it was a problem of DRY EYES. What to do? Can I go for LASIK? Power-"minus 5"
Hi, My father has glaucoma problem. 1 month back surgery was done. But still his eye pressure is not controlled (24). What is the solution for this? Please help me. Thanks
I am 34 year old male from delhi. I am suffering from floaters in both eyes for about 16 months now. Otherwise my eyesight is perfect so I don't wear glasses. I have shown to a very reputed retina specialist twice and they say my eyes are ok. But they can not help for the floaters. Please advise.
I had cataract operation of both my eyes and insertion of lens about 10day ago, I developed blur vision and colored ring around the light etc. What is the remedy for this please.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.