Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neena Yadav
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neena YadavYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old. I am planning for pregnancy, but my AMH level was very low at 0.59. Can I become pregnant naturally. Doctor told IVF is only option. Is it true.
I just let my tip of the penis into my gf's vagina? Will she be pregnant? She didn't bleed at all. It was like for just 5 sec! First we had Anal sex and then this happened! Is she Virgin still? Will she be pregnant? We are just 16 years old. Please help me. If she ll be pregnant, how to prevent? And we used coconut oil as lubricant.
Making love brings an intimacy between the couple that connects them in all ways, not just physical. Couples who do not have a great love life usually do not have a very fulfilling relationship. Though not openly admitted to, sexual problems are very common. Given the private nature of the issue, not many frankly talk about it though. However, sexual problems are quite common and can be attributed to a combination of physical and emotional reasons.
Sexual problems can be threatening to the health of the relationship and can break relationships too. Read on to know some of the most common sexual problems in men and women and simple but sure ways to deal with them.
Common Sexual Problems in Men
Impotence: This is defined as the inability to attain and/or sustain an erection long enough for a satisfying intercourse. Quite a common problem, it can be due to relationship issues, hormonal problems, or performance anxiety. A frank talk with the partner and if required a counseling session can help identify the cause, and the problem seems to disappear.
Loss of Libido: This is a loss of arousal or reduced sex drive. This again has a strong physical and psychological component to it. Hypertension, diabetes, stress, hormonal issues, performance anxiety, and relationship issues are some of the reasons for loss of drive.
Ejaculation Disorders: Premature ejaculation is the early release of sperm. Retrograde ejaculation is when the sperms are released in the reverse direction back into the bladder. Delayed ejaculation is where there is delayed the release of sperms. There is often an underlying physical reason for this, which if corrected, helps in correcting the issue.
Treatment: For most sexual problems, acknowledging is the first step towards effective treatment. There are medications and hormonal supplements which are quite effective. Sex education, frank communication with the partner, and if required counselling is quite effective. Other therapies include hormone replacements, vacuum devices and penile implants.
Common Sexual Problems In Women:
Decreased Libido: Reduced sexual drive is more common in women than men. This could be due to hormonal issues (menopausal), strained relationships, vaginal and gynecologic infections, pelvic pain, painful sex, uterine disorders, etc.
Dyspareunia: Painful sexual intercourse is very common in females, and as much as 75% of women have experienced this during their sex life. Very commonly caused by vaginal dryness, vaginal infections, uterine disorders, UTIs and menopause. This again contributes to reduced libido. Lubricants, topical antibiotics and hormonal supplements can be used in addition to treating the underlying condition.
Treatment: For most sexual problems, as noted already, acknowledging and admitting is the first step. Treatment involves addressing underlying physical issues like hormonal imbalance, antibiotics, topical lubricants, etc. Counselling and involving the partner are most effective. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Pregnancy is that phase in a woman’s life where she has to take care of not only herself, but also the bundle of joy growing inside her body. Pregnancy gestation in humans is a total of nine months. These nine months the to-be mother has to be extra careful in all ways possible. At times, some complications may arise during this time. It is not possible to say that these complications can be avoided but at least precautions can be taken to live a healthy life during these nine months.
Here are some tips to follow during your pregnancy period for a healthy delivery.
- Smoking is a strict no-no during pregnancy. Due to mothers who smoke, the baby can be delivered prematurely or have a low birth weight. At times, mothers think that babies with low weight are easier to deliver. But it causes additional complications in the child and the mother after delivery.
- Proper balanced diet should be followed. According to age-old customs, to be mothers are asked to eat for two people. But that is not so. A mother needs a few extra calories which should be consumed through fruits and vegetables and not by eating chocolates or junk food. Also, water intake should be doubled to avoid constipation.
- Alcohol is deemed as poison for the baby growing inside you. Thus, it should be completely avoided by pregnant women.
- Additional vitamin and protein supplements in the form of tonics, capsules or even milk supplements can be consumed. These would give the necessary nutrition the body needs but is unable to get from the balanced diet.
- It is a myth when to-be mothers are asked to rest completely during their gestation period. Adequate rest is compulsory for pregnant mothers but working or exercising is equally important. Thus, to be mothers should keep themselves busy for at least thirty minutes per day with some simple exercises.
- During the early stages of pregnancy exposure to toxic materials like paints, new carpets etc should be avoided. Toxic chemicals may enter the body of the mother and cause severe damage to the growth of the child, particularly the brain.
- Pregnancy, especially for the first time, can be stressful for the women. They should turn to focusing their free time to simple therapies and hobbies in order to reduce their stress.
Thus, these are seven simple steps to have a healthy pregnancy leading to a proper delivery of your newborn baby.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!