Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neena SinghYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 20 yrs old and I am suffering from the disease pcos (polycystic ovary syndrome) I m just want to know is pcos curable?
I have infertility problem. My age 25 years. Doctor has done my endometrial biopsy. My report is endometrium is in proliferative phase. What is this my report is normal or not .am I get get pregnant in this phase.
If you have an uncomplicated pregnancy, you are likely to be able to travel during most of your pregnancy. Just be sure to discuss air travel and extended trips with your doctor ahead of time. When traveling, it's also smart to carry a written record of your due date and any medical conditions you have.
When traveling by car, remember the following:
• Wear your seat belt , even if your car has an air bag. Strap the lower belt across your lower lap/upper thighs. Run the shoulder belt between your breasts and up over your shoulder, not over your abdomen. Remove any excess slack in the seat belt.
• Proper use of an air bag is important regardless of whether you are pregnant. If you are sitting in front of an air bag, slide the seat as far back as possible, and tilt the seat back slightly to increase the distance between your chest and the air bag [to 10 in. (25 cm) or more]. For the latest air bag safety information, see the U.S. Department of Transportation website at www.safercar.gov.
• Take bathroom breaks and short walks at least every 2 hours on long trips to increase the blood circulation in your legs and reduce bladder pressure.
When you're pregnant, the safest time to travel is during your second trimester (18 to 24 weeks), when your risks for miscarriage and preterm labor are lowest. During your third trimester, it's best to stay within 300 miles of home, in case of sudden changes that need medical attention. Airplane travel tips include the following:
• Check with the airline for its requirements before you book a flight. Some airlines do not allow women more than 35 weeks pregnant to fly.
• Carry written documentation of your due date when traveling. Some airlines ask to see this information.
• Wear your seat belt strap over your lower lap/upper thighs. When in flight, keep your seat belt fastened as much as possible in case of turbulence.
• Take a few walks while on a long flight to increase the blood circulation in your legs.
• Choose an aisle seat if possible. This will make it easier to move around in the plane.
Doctor im in a worry as last evening me and my girlfriend humped together and after that I took my hand and put into my underwear and touched my skin (side covering) of my penis but dint touch tip of the penis, and I did not ejaculated but there was precum! I am not sure about sperms came on my finger or no and then I just put that finger under HER vagina for fingering, im very much tensed if she gets pregnant. Please help me with some solution because im very much worried for this! This question I had posted before but I wanted to clear that I did not ejaculate but there was precum, please do suggest me Nd this hand before 24 hours! Thankyou.
My girlfriend has an issue. She never orgasm by simple penetration, she only orgasm rubbing her vagina against my penis. suggest something I don't know what to do? Plz.
My wife is pregnant 4th semester running. She is suffering on dry cough continues. Please suggest medicine.
Hi doctor my name is rashmi and I am 2 weeks pregnant. Before I am taking medicine to get pregnant consultant by the doctor. But now shall I continued the medicine? Is it good for my baby.
Pregnancy loss could be devastating. Not only does it affect a woman mentally, but it also often takes a huge toll on her confidence. Post miscarriage trauma is a common phenomenon in this case. The range of emotion a woman might go through include denial, guilt, anger, depression envy and yearning. Although the process of grieving takes a lot of time, the first step towards post miscarriage trauma is to accept the inevitable and move on.
Here is a list of tips that will greatly help a woman to cope up with the loss:
- Take time: While listening to friends and family seems to be the best course of action around this time, your loved ones need not get priorities at this time. If you believe that clearing your baby’s belongings is causing pain to you, take the time to prepare yourself. Clear away the stuff only when you are emotionally ready to do so.
- Create memories: While a lot of people suggest to completely get rid of all the memories that are attached to the baby, it may not be a great thing to do. Studies have shown that creating a memory about your loss helps to heal faster. So go ahead and take a picture with your baby, plant a tree, take a footprint or christen the baby. Good memories attached to your baby will not haunt you about the loss.
- Take care: Do not neglect your personal health and well-being. Eat well, take enough rest, quit smoking and drinking and seek pleasure in your loved one's company. The more you embrace life, better are your chances to get back to the grooves. Following an old hobby or working out one hour per day goes a long way in the process of healing.
- Get your partner’s help: Being open about your emotions is a good thing to do. Express your feelings about the baby to your partner. The process of coping up can be entirely different from each other. What matters is to let each other’s feelings known. Your partner’s broad shoulder is your best bet to come out of your loss.
- Set the expectations right: Women often get cranky and irritated after a miscarriage. Speak to your loved ones and let them know about your feelings. This will help you to get your loved ones support you and let you heal quickly from your loss.
- Support group: It is very comforting to share your feelings with people who have already experienced the kind of loss you have faced. Sharing in person can reduce your pain a great deal. A spiritual healer or a professional psychiatrist can also play a crucial role in your recovery.
1. Sit straight in your chair with support of lumbar roll, rolled towel or small pillow over low back area.
2. Try to sit on the edge of chair so that you do not lean forward. While sitting on edge is comfortable to make your spine erect, form an arch, make your head to drop in front and your shoulders to round.
3. Drop your shoulders and rest them.
4. Arms should be close to your sides with elbows bend at 90 degree position.
5. Head should be stretch towards the ceiling.
6. Chin tuck in.
7. Upper back should be straight by rolling shoulders backwards along with tummy tuck in.
8. Neck in comfortable straight position.
9. The height of the table should be adjusted in a way so that it should not be too high or too low in the level of eyes so that neck should not bend up or down.
10. Knees should be in 90 degree flexion so that they are on level with your hips.
11. Feet should be place flat on the floor. Make sure it should make a level with knee and hip position. If knee or leg pains then you can also keep small stool or footstool or other support to rest your foot on it.