Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neena Singh
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neena SinghYour feedback matters!
My period are 22 days late. I done two hpt is negative. Is there any chance I get pregnant. I have pregnancy symptoms. I feel pregnant. I am very confused please solve my problem.
I am suffering from PCOD from past 2 years. 6 months I used allopathy medicine in that 6 months only once period has come, as their was no proper result I shifted to ayurvedic medicine. From march 2016 m using but still no result at all. Please help me out. What to do. M very much worried about my health. It has been 2 years I am suffering with dz pcos.
Hello doctor please suggest mera march main abortion hua tha. Test karwne par pta chla. Torch pannel main infection tha .toh doctor ne hum ko teen manth pregnancy karne ko mna kiya. Sex condom ke sath karne ko kha tha. Teen month ka medicine course btaya tha. Two month ho gaye han course. Muje lgta han condom leak ho gya. Kyun ki muje pregnancy feel ho rahi han .lekin maine abhi pregnancy test nahi karwaya. Agar pregnancy postive hui toh. Kya ab bhi treatment ho jayega .pls advise do kafi tens hu.
Pregnant I am 24 weeks pregnant with twins. My face, neck and breast has become dark. To be more precise my complexion has come down few shades. Plus am having dry skin and dry hair too. Is it due to pregnancy? As am under no serious medication. Am taking calcium, iron, thyronorm and susten (as it is twin pregnancy). Please suggest.
I am 29 years old have 9 year boy then we will decided to plan second baby but natural fertility does not help so we go to gynecologist and she prescribe ovacare, aspirin,mashym ,folic acid for 1 month every month I have regular period on 30 days cycle but this month I skipped my period we test the blood and urine test will be negative the doctor suggest regestrone tablet for 3 days but still can't get my period my period is 14 days late we test in late on 8th day.Please suggest why period is not happening.
A healthy and nutritious breakfast can make a good morning even better. Myths and misconceptions are galore when it comes to a healthy breakfast. Many of the lip smacking breakfasts come with zero nutritional value, but they look so tempting that we fall for such delicacies. A healthy breakfast is not always healthy. Some of the assumed healthy and nutritious foodstuff can do your health more harm than good. Thus, one needs to get their facts right before zeroing upon a particular breakfast.
- French toast - a perfect toast to unhealthy life: Ideally, a healthy breakfast should give you energy and keep you fit and active throughout the day. French toast is anything, but healthy and nutritious. It has negligible nutritional value. With this breakfast, all those rigorous exercises will prove to be futile. Some people go a step further. They team this already unhealthy breakfast with French fries and sausages. This palatable breakfast can give your waistline nightmares, not to forget the associated health complications. Bread toast with boiled or scrambled eggs is a much healthier and nutritious alternative.
- Cake and pastry - the sweet devil: Cakes and pastries for breakfast are sure to throw your health in jeopardy. Pastries and cakes are both simple carbohydrates. When taken in, these are immediately broken down to glucose. An elevated glucose level often results in an abnormal rise in insulin level. This can lead to serious health problems, with diabetes and obesity being the most common complications. There will inflammation affecting the whole body. Your skin will be the worst affected. It will lose its radiance and appear wrinkled and saggy.
- Donut for breakfast - a complete evil: It is the best way to welcome the unwanted calories and fats into your body. Donuts mostly contain trans- fats that can result in serious healthy complications. You will feel lethargic throughout the day. Obesity and donuts are like two faces of the same coin.
- The sugary juice - a road to obesity: For some people, the breakfast is incomplete without fruit juices. While fruit juices appear as a good, healthy option, the facts are just the opposite. Freshly prepared juices can still be accepted, but the packaged fruit juices are a big no. The packaged juices are loaded with sugar that can never do your health any good. Whole fruit is a much better and recommended option for your health.
- Bagels - a big no: When loaded with cream or cheese are no longer considered healthy. Flavoured yogurts are equally unhealthy and should be avoided. Before going for packaged cereals, the nutritional contents should be well read and understood.
Your health is important. The sooner you realise this, the better it is. Reach us at to know more about the healthy breakfast options.
I'm 25 years old, female. I'm having bartholin abscess problem and it is reoccurring frequently. First couple of times when it happened, as per doctor's advice I took hot water sittings. (add pinch of salt to hot water and sit in water for 10-15 minutes). Doing this for 2-3 days, made the lump to burst and pus used to come off. But last april the swelling was severe and I underwent an I and d procedure (insert and drain). The problem has happened now again, and now there are saying it could be a bartholin cyst and we may have to remove cyst. Please help me and here are my concerns: 1. What is the difference b/w bartholin abscess and bartholin cyst? 2. Are there any steps or measures that I can do to ensure the problem does not keep repeating? 3. What is the permanent solution for this?
I and my bf had some intimate moments with jeans on. We both were wearing jeans. It was on 17th jan and on 19th jan I observed some brown discharge and I was ill also and that brown discharge continued till 5th feb which was my periods date and I started bleeding normally. But whenever I was eating something I vomited but now its ok. I took a pregnancy test on 6th feb which was negative. Is there still any chances of pregnancy?
Drink Cranberry juice to prevent Recurrent Urinary tract Infections.
The metabolites in Cranberry prevents Ecoli. Coli which is responsible for UTI from sticking to other bacteria.