Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neena SelangiaYour feedback matters!
I have problems in related to my monthly circles because my weight is 49 now my weight only 35. And periods times, pieces of blood are coming through bleeding.
I am 29 years old female. I need to loose 8 kgs in 10 days. I gained a lot of weight after my delivery 2 years ago. Please suggest how can I reduce it ?
My wife done preganews test last day and it was positive. Would you please suggest what precautions we should take care of and please tell me about healthy diet for my wife during every day.
I married recently and my wife age has 25, last 2 months we did met because of for her white bleeding. After periods completed 6th day onwards she's feeling this white bleeding problem. We visited gynaecologist 2 months before. She said there is no problem but prescribed some tablets but there no improvement there. What to do now ?
No matter how outspoken you may be, something happens to us in a gynecologist's clinic. And though we have a million questions, most of them stay unasked. However, it is important to be frank and open with a gynecologist to ensure good sexual health. To make it a little easier, here are the answers to five embarrassing questions.
- Is vaginal discharge normal?: A little vaginal discharge is a normal occurrence in all women. This discharge is a way for the vagina to cleanse itself. The amount of vaginal discharge varies from one woman to the next and also depends on your menstrual cycle. It is very easy to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy discharge by merely looking at it. Normal discharge is clear, whitish or light yellow. If your vaginal discharge is excessive or thick and odorous and accompanied by itching, you should see a gynecologist at the earliest.
- Will hormonal birth control affect my libido?: Hormonal birth control affects each woman in a unique way. While for some it can cause weight gain, for others it can result in a weakened libido. This is because hormonal birth control suppresses ovulation and thus controls the production of natural hormones. If you feel your sex drive is being effected by your pills, talk to your gynecologist for alternative birth control techniques.
- How can you make intercourse less painful?: Sex should be a pleasurable experience for both partners. However, sometimes, the act of penetration can cause discomfort to women. This is mainly because of a lack of lubrication that results from not being turned on enough or nervousness. You could experiment with lubricants and sexual positions to make this more comfortable. Also, go slow and take your time enjoying foreplay to stimulate your body.
- Why is there an odor from my vagina?: Just because your vagina has a strange smell, it does not mean that something is wrong. The fluids in a woman's body are affected by a number of factors including her diet, hygiene, sexual activity and infections. Good hygiene habits can control most odor problems. If it persists, odor may be a sign of a yeast or bacterial infection and should be shown to a doctor immediately.
- Why do I leak urine when I laugh or sneeze?: Many women after giving birth are subject to urinary incontinence. This is mostly due to weak pelvic floor muscles after pregnancy and a drop in estrogen in post menopausal women. Simple exercises can often help strengthen your pelvic muscles and hence prevent leaking. In more serious cases, a gynecologist will also be able to prescribe medication for the same.
No question is too silly or too embarrassing to ask a gynecologist. So, choose your gynecologist with care and ensure that you are comfortable discussing your intimate health with her.
My wedding was on june 18th and I was on my periods that day. We mated a week later on june 26th. My next period came on due date, i.e on july 20th. But it went missing in august. I checked using a kit and got negative result. But the period is still missing even after 14 days from due date. Is it that I have conceived or something else is the reason? What should I do?
My daughter age is 26 unmarried. She is having PCOD for which she is taking treatment. The problem is she is getting bad odour from under arms. Is there any relation between PCOD and bad odour. If so please suggest medication. Regards.
A small step today. A big impact tomorrow. Stay healthy:)
I am 20 years old suffering from underweight problem. Currently my weight is just 33 and I also don't feel hungry I am not able to eat even twice a day sometimes. I have tried few home remedies and also some protein drinks but none of them helped me to gain weight. I also suffer irregular menstrual cycle. How can I gain weight and stay healthy?
My aunt is about 48 years old. She is now going through a heavy periods bleeding. She had a small surgery once. But again the problem arrived. Many tests like USG and HCG BETA, TUMOR MARKER tests have been done. Overall no tumor seen but it says bulky uterus and walls are very much thick. Please help as fast as possible.
I am 9 wk pregnant with lmp 3-1-2017 with history of previous missed abortion in 2015. I had hypothyroid till then with current tsh value 3.47. At my 7 wk scan, it found to be 6 wk 1 day pregnancy with crl 4.5 mm, so advised to repeat scan after 10 day. Then today again the result came i. E. 6 wk pregnancy but with crl 5 mm at this 9 wk time. I want to know the exact situation now .should we continue it?
Description: latin name of sharavari is asparagus racemosus. Ayurveda has designated shatavari as queen of herbs. It is for most herb recommended for female health. In sanskrit, shatavari means' she who posses hundred husbands' implies its ability to support fertility and vitality. Shatavari is mentioned as one of the six important 'rasayans' in ayurveda 'rasayans' are the plants which improves general well being of a person by increasing cellular vitality or resistance.
1: _it supports reproductive ability by toning and nourishing female reproductive organ.
2:- it also helps in maintaining female hormonal balance.
3:-it is helpful in treating pms symptoms.
4:- it supports normal production of breast milk for nursing mother.
5:-it provides relief in menopausal symptoms like hot flushes.
6:- it also help in maintaining normal immune and digestive system.
7:- it also increases libido.
8:- it can be used for premature ejaculation problem in males in combination with ashwagandha and safed musli.