Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neena SelangiaYour feedback matters!
Today, while we check the pregnancy test at home through prega news. That one line is dark and the other line is light what that means. Is she is pregnant or not? please help doctor.
Getting him in the mood is not a very hard task for you, if you know what you are doing. Each relationship is unique in its own way and you would know your man better than anyone else. But in case you need some help in this department here are some tips to get him in the mood.
Read on to find out all about it.
- Bubble bath: Prepare a vanilla scented bubble bath. Studies indicate that the scent of vanilla arouses men. Massage him sensually around the shoulders and pamper him. If you do it right, he will be pulling you in immediately.
- Lingerie: Underneath your clothes, there always can lie a wonderful story. Many vouch for the fact that foreplay often excites more than the act and what better way to pep up the foreplay than to work up the lingerie. Innovations on lingerie can always set the mood right, be it the right color, the right texture or the style, the underthings can be the key to an eventful next few hours. Formula has it that laces and radiant colors always earn brownie points.
- Conversation: While a large volume of sex advices ordain that the road to a man’s heart is his stomach, the way to his bed may be traced through right conversations. Sharing interests and common perspectives can be a useful mood lifter. While talking dirty may provoke many, many a time, heart to hearts can build up to some of the best moments in bed. Compliments and cheeky retorts could also come handy.
- Hints: Sometimes enigma reaps better results than direct approach. Subtle hints and the thoughtful references work wonder in getting him in the mood. A cozy set up, optimum proximity with a slight tinge of naughtiness is all that you need to perk your partner up. Footsies at dinner tables or the surprise peck while watching TV often gives you a much needed heads up.
- Gestures: Gestures, not moves, often lead to a more satisfying experience. A deep look into his eyes, a soft caress or an assuring touch on the hand helps in lifting his mood tremendously. Sensuous massages and soft gestures are two such gestures that can stimulate your partner beyond belief. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
My wife 35 feeling pain on right side of stomach. Because of what she is having problem breathing little. This she felt today only.
Hi, I am 32 years female. After pregnancy my weight is gained. Now my weight is 71 kg and my height is 5.4feet Can you please suggest me the way by which I can loose my weight.
My wife is getting internal bleeding in her vagina with out any reasons. It's bleeding out for 2 days. She is getting depressed about this and was feeling tired. So please help me by prescribing some medicines or ointment for this.
I missed my period since 2 months so what should I do because of heavy weight of my it is or and my weight is 75.
I can not sex My spam discharge in kissing period And some time my spam discharge very slow When I talk with girl Paz. Help me.
My wife have a lump in left breast but we don't know is this a cancer or not please help me to know whether it is a cancer or simply a lump.
I had my periods on feb 22 23 and 24. And its ended after 2 days means date of 26th I had unprotected sex with my partner. After having sex I got periods for 2 days its on 26th and 27th. This it mean that im not pregnant. If yes please tell me what pills should I intake to avoid pregnancy. Its has been month already.
I have done iui on 2nd may last. My LMP was on 19th may. Today I had some brown spotting. Does that mean I am going to get periods or ita can be due to implantation bleeding. I am on gestofit Sr since iui. Please revet.
Hi Doctors, My wife is 3 months pregnant. She had "GATH" in her breast since last many years. But from last two days she is feeling pain there. Please advice is it normal or something to worry.
I'm 26 year old female and I'm recently married and I have irregular periods with small ovaries I want to conceive as early as possible please tell me the solution for this doctor.
Causes of bladder control problems in women
Urinary incontinence is the term used to describe bladder control problems that affect several people. Many think it only occurs among older, menopausal women but it actually isn't uncommon amid young and active women.
Inability to control the bladder accompanied by pain can be symptomatic of various disorders ranging from a minor infection to cancer. Fortunately, bladder cancer is rare, and bladder pain is usually not serious.
The varied causes of urinary incontinence in women are as follows:
- Urinary tract infection: this is the most common cause of urinary incontinence and it affects women more than men due to anatomical factors. It can also happen at any age.
- Medicinal side effect: the inability to control one's bladder may be a result of the administration of certain medicinal substances such as alpha-blockers, antidepressants, sleeping pills and various narcotics.
- Changes in the reproductive system: pregnancy and fluctuations in hormone levels can cause bladder irritation, which leads to urinary incontinence.
- Impacted stool: when stool gets tightly packed in the lower end of the digestive system and rectum, bladder control is affected. Chronic constipation and constraint strain on the lower intestines leads to the weakening of bladder muscles and hampers the bladder control.
- Surgical side effects: temporary loss of control of the bladder is often a result of prior surgery and radiation therapy in the pelvic region.
- Nerve damage and neurological disorders: strokes and spinal cord injuries have a heavy impact on bladder control and amount to urinary incontinence. Diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis also lead to the same.
- Health complications: disorders such as diabetes and obesity directly affect the bladder and the ability to exercise control over it.
- Disability and impaired mobility: for women who are physically impaired and suffer from problems of arthritis, urinary incontinence is a major problem as they are unable to reach the toilet easily.
- Bladder cancer: even though it is extremely rare, bladder cancer affects a number of women every year and is treated through surgery and chemotherapy.
Related Tip: What Makes One Lose Control of the Urinary Bladder?
Hi, i' m 31 year old female, i' m in 6th week pregnancy, since 4 days i' m getting abdominal pain and little bleeding but it will be only during morning time. I' m taking lupigest 200mg daily twice and my dr has given sustain injection and she told me to wait for 1 more week and then get ultrasound scan through that I can get confirmed and she told me to take complete bed rest. Since i' m bleeding i' m scared. Can u please tell me what I should do?
Sir, I had unprotected intercourse with my friend 4 days after her periods. And She's is again having periods after 4 dayd. Contraceptive pill (I PILL) is taken after 3 hours of intercourse. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Normal time white is discharging. Is there any problem with that. If any possibilities don't get pregnancy. Please respond.
I am trying to conceive but m not able to conceive from last 6 month. I have a regular period but this month on 4 june I just got spotting. I want to know whether am pregnant or not. Is it possible to have spotting in early pregnancy?
बचपन से ही आंखों का खराब होना, बाल झड़ना, बालों का सफेद हो जाना, सर दर्द, जोड़ों में दर्द, पीठ में दर्द, कमर में दर्द। मतलब साफ है कि आधुनिक शैली और आधुनिक प्रोडक्ट्स ने हमारे शरीर को फायदा पहुंचाने के बजाय नुकसान ही पहुंचाया है।प्रकृति ने संसार में एसे अनमोल तोहफे दिए हैं, जिन्हें अपनाकर हम बड़ी-से-बड़ी बीमारियों का जड़ से खात्मा कर सकते हैं। बशर्ते कि हमें उनकी जानकारी हो। आज हम आपको बताने जा रहे हैं महिलाओं और पुरुषों की आम समस्या बाल झड़ने के बारे में:
- कलौंजी के इस्तेमाल से आप अपने बालों को मजबूती प्रदान कर सकते हैं और कलौंजी की मदद से नए बाल फिर से वापस पा सकते हैं। कलौंजी में बहुत सारे मिनरल्स और न्यूट्रीएंट्स होते हैं। आयरन, सोडियम, कैल्शियम, पोटैशियम और फाइबर से भरपूर कलौंजी कई प्रकार के रोगों का घर बैठे आसान इलाज है। लगभग 15 एमीनो एसिड वाले कलौंजी शरीर की जरूरी प्रोटीन की कमी को पूरी कर सकता है। हमारे बालों के लिए कलौंजी बहुत ही लाभदायक है।
- सिर पर 20 मिनट तक निंबू के रस से मसाज करें और फिर सूख जाने पर बालों को अच्छी तरह से धो लें। इसके बाद कलौंजी का तेल बालों में लगाकर उसे अच्छे से सूखने दें। फिर बाल धो लें। 15 दिनों तक लगातार इस्तेमाल करने से बालों के गिरने की समस्या दूर हो जाती है।
- कलौंजी ऑयल, ऑलिव ऑयल, और मेहंदी पाउडर को मिलाकर हल्का गर्म करें. इसे ठंडा होने दें। ठंडा होने के बाद इसका इस्तेमाल हेयर पैक की तरह करें. सूखने पर बाल अच्छे से धो लें। हफ्ते में एक बार इसका इस्तेमाल करने से गंजेपन की समस्या दूर हो जाती है।
- कलौंजी की राख को तेल में मिलाकर गंजे लोग अपने सिर पर मालिश करें. कुछ दिनों में ही नए बाल उगने लगेंगे. इस प्रयोग में धैर्य की आवश्यकता है। थोड़ा समय लगता है, लेकिन नए बाल उग आते हैं। गंजेपन की समस्या से छुटकारा मिलता है।