Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
We are newly married couple, after having sex for long time, whole body will start to pain so how to come out of this.
Hi actually I just want to know my wife is pregnant and suffering from cough can you please suggest me for any medicine 3 month has been finished.
There is a little blooding after two months of pregnancy. Is any tension here. Pls suggest me doctor.
I was pregnant with 10 weeks. Doctors told me that I have diabetes my fasting sugar was 97, and had given glycomet 500. The very next day I had bleeding and aborted my child. Does it was an affect of metformin. I think my fasting sugar was not that much high. please answer. I am very much in grief.
I am 27 year old & I'm planning for baby. Last year I lost my baby due to some unidentified liver problem, now I want another issue, according to medical science is there any test available which can ensure me that my baby will be alright. Pls suggest me what kind of test I should take to get relax.
Both ovary me small cysts ho to kya ye cysts khatam ho sakte hain. Pcod ki diet kya honi chahiye. Ya fertility badhane k liye kya diet leni chahiye. Ye problem solve ho sakti hai kya jis se pregnant ho saku.
Hi doctor My partner menstruates 14-18th of every month. Yesterday (5th sep) we had dry sex. She was in her underwear and I happened to ejaculate over her panties. Are there any chances of pregnancy? Please help.
Its about 2 month that my periods has stopped, bt it's running my white discharge, and I feel some dislike to eat any dish of onion. Is it a sign of pregnancy? please answer.
I am 18 years old. Yesterday I had two puff of hukka can this effect my healhtand I was in periods (second day) amd will it create issue in my future life. Hukka puff was very small amd I just tried.
I'm 27 yr old. Recently I got operated for rupture eptopic tube and it has been removed. And doctor told that I hv i'll developed horn and unicoronuate uterus. Hence I will not be mother without ivf. So please help me.
Hello gyna Mam, Here is my question On aug 28th 2015 (week 4 preg confirmed) On sep 4th new guy missed me On sep 11 (6 weeks) On oct 16 (11 weeks) On dec 18 (20 weeks) On feb 17th (29) My baby born on april 9th (36, to 37weeks duration) Please let me know after early preg confirmed did new guy can a father for my baby I conceived on sep or august..? Did my baby have her dad dna 100per? Pls let me know that newlt missed guy blackmailing me he s not ready to come for. Dna test. I do not know what to do. Did I tell. This to my husband n go for a test dna test? Or dna not required?
Exams, work, parties, stress, worries – there numerous reasons because of which we do not sleep well and begin the next day sleep deprived. At times, this extends to multiple times in a week and before we realize, it poses bigger health health hazards than you can imagine.
10 health hazards sleep deprivation can lead to-
1) Induces Accidents - If you haven’t slept well the night before, you are bound to be drowsy. It is extremely unsafe to drive when sleepy, as this puts you at a high risk of meeting with an accident. Not just while driving, there are known to be more accidents inside the office, when one is sleep deprived.
2) Makes You Dumb - When sleep deprived, our senses are not alert. And when our senses are not alert, our brain slackens. Lack of sleep impairs attention, reasoning, concentration, and reasoning. It takes us time to grasp situations and facts, we tend to be dumb.
3) Poses Serious Health Threats - Sleep disorders are known to cause heart attack, heart disease, heart failure, irregular heartbeat, stroke, diabetes, insomnia and high blood pressure.
4) Dip in Sex Drive - Sleep deprivation depletes one’s energy and increases tension in the mind. This leads to lack of concentration and a massive dip in one’s sex drive. Both men and women are known to express lowered interest in sex when they are sleep deprived.
5) Ages Your Skin - We all know that one sleepless night gives us puffy eyes and sallow skin. However, chronic sleep disorder also results in fine lines, dark circles under the eyes and lackluster skin. Human growth hormones are released while we sleep. So the lesser one sleep, the lesser is the hormone released. And thus affects our skin.
6) Leads To Depression - Depression feeds on insomnia and vice versa. While good sleep at regular intervals is known to calm the senses and helps treat depression, lack of sleep at times aggravates the symptoms of depression.
7) Makes You Forgetful - When sleep deprived, one tends to be forgotten. Not a surprise since due to lack of sleep, one is not alert as it is. Scientifically explained, one needs to be in deep sleep for the sharp wave ripples to occur and sharpen one’s memory.
8) Causes Weight Gain - Studies say that the more one sleeps, the more weight they lose. And in instances of sleep deprivation, exactly the opposite happens. Sleeping less than six hours a day increases your risk to be obese, according to studies.
9) Increases Risk Of Chronic Diseases - Lack of sleep increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases. It is very important to sleep the required amount of hours, every night, to assist all organs to function smoothly.
10) Impairs judgement - Sleep deprivation affects focus and other senses. This in turn impairs judgment as one might find it difficult to focus while taking decisions. You might start sleeping lesser than 7-8 hours and find that your body has adjusted to it, however in the long run, it will start showing adverse effects on your body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I have missed my periods. Its been delayed by 3 days. Am I pregnant? Pls suggest medicine for not getting pregnant.
Hello I am a girl n regularly having a problem in menstruation day, and during that time have severe stomach ache tried a lot of home remedies but didn't get help please help?
Hi I'm 20 years old and I'm on my 2 day periods which were delayed. I'ev got a bad congestion in the throat and with that I'm getting dry coughing too. Also it's making it hard for me to breathe easily. What should I do?
Benefits of eating sprouts early in the morning
Sprouts can be home-made and they make one of the healthiest breakfasts to begin the day with.
Top 4 reasons to start your day with a bowl of sprouts.
- Beneficial in weight loss: Sprouts are high in fiber content and hence beneficial in weight loss because they help in breaking down the fat in our bodies and flushing them out.
- Rich in vitamins: Most of your required dose of vitamins can be fulfilled by sprouts since they have vitamins a, b-complex, c and d.
- Add vigor: Sprouts are also known to be rejuvenating foods and add vigor to our bodies.
- Easy to digest: They are easy to digest and can be eaten by the young and the old too.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.